Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Don't Miss Out!
Don't Miss Out!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

You've poked, you've prodded, you've suggested and suspected... and YES! Neverendless IS having your favorite sale this year!

Black Friday Sale

According to Wikipedia,

Black Friday is the name given to the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. On this day, most major retailers open extremely early, often at 4 am, or earlier, and offer promotional sales to kick off the holiday shopping season, similar to Boxing Day sales in many Commonwealth Nations. Black Friday is not an official holiday, but many non-retail employers also observe this day as a holiday along with Thanksgiving, giving their employees the day off and increasing the number of potential shoppers. It has routinely been the busiest shopping day of the year since 2005, although news reports, which at that time were inaccurate, have described it as the busiest shopping day of the year for a much longer period of time.

Once again we are having a special 2 for 1 sale for Black Friday ONLY. Between 00:01 and 23:59 (Server Time) on Friday the 29th November 2013 every chip you buy will be doubled!

Two-for-one! You won't find a better deal than this, so be sure to take advantage! ONE DAY ONLY! You're not required to camp out in front of Orgrimmar and Stormwind (thank goodness, that night air can be chilly!); just head straight to the Donation Shop and WIN! No lines, no wait, just DOUBLE the chips!

Now is also a great time to grab your not-yet-Neverendless-player friends and get them to take a look at our...

New Player Incentive Program

You may have seen posts around the gaming world from Subliminal and our Community Image Department regarding our amazing first timer deal for new players.

"Details!" you demand! And you shall have them:

Attention, Those New to Neverendless!

Join our server anytime from the date of this post or 2 weeks previously and you can receive an amazing package to help you start out at Neverendless!

You will receive all of the above and your choice of companion from our Vote Shop!

To claim this awesome deal simply join to our Forums and make a post in our "Introduce Yourself" section telling us a little about yourself. To qualify, make sure to include these three things at the end of your post:

• Where you heard about us:
  • The character name on which you would like your rewards:
  • Which companion you would like:

Even better: Make it to 80 on our Arthas server within 2 weeks and reply to your introduction post to receive a special Custom Item with your choice of look and stats! You will be able to choose an existing weapon (which can be obtained in game) of item level 264 or below and rename that item to a name of your choice. Your item will also have the look of your choice: choose the looks of an existing weapon of the same type to match your personal style! (NOTE: THIS IS NOT a custom item as offered in our donation store. it is simply the stats and look of an existing item, no extra stats offered.)

And better yet: Reply to your post after you have been active on the server for over a month and receive a free mount from our donation store! ( [Celestial Steed], [Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher] and [Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher] ARE available!)

The Fine Print

"Active" as required by this program is defined by our staff upon review of your account. You must be NEW to the server! This incentive can only be claimed once per IP address: checks will be carried out!

We understand that IP addresses can in some cases be shared. We apologize for any inconvenience to those players who share an IP address with other player(s) already on our server; we will not be able to honor your request. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

In the event your request is denied due to a shared IP address, you may open a General Support Ticket for further review of your request.

"And what if my friends already play on another server?"

COMING VERY SOON: Neverendless Character Transfers

The wait is nearly over! Watch for upcoming posts regarding yet another new and awesome service from Neverendless-WoW!

Now players can transfer a qualifying character from another qualified WoW server to the Arthas 3.3.5 realm at Neverendless.

In order to keep things balanced, fair and simple we have decided to provide pre-defined transfer options which will soon be offered in our Donation Shop: the Basic (free) option, or the Deluxe upgraded option for 25 chips. By using these options it allows us to accept players from retail or MOP and Cata severs and have appropriate gear to give them as their current gear would be too high a level for our WOTLK server. We also want players to join Neverendless with decent gear and be able to get right into PvPing, Dungeon/Raid running or joining events as soon as they log into our server.

726x343px 123KiB

To qualify for either transfer option you must:

• Be Level 80 or higher
  • Be from a sever that has 15x rates or less
    • NO instant level servers or level 256 servers allowed
  • Provide required screenshots to prove character exists
  • Create a new character on Arthas that MUST be the same race, class and faction as character being transferred
  • Provide the account and character name on Neverendless that you will be using to receive your transfer package
  • Choose to do either the Basic or Deluxe transfer option

If you feel you have a character that qualifies and you would like to join Neverendless's Arthas Realm, keep your eyes peeled because our Staff are preparing to "Summon" you soon!

NOTE: Neverendless Management reserves the right to deny any transfer requests for reasons that include but are not limited to:

• Unmet requirements
  • Incomplete application
  • Duplicate transfer requests

It's the perfect time to get some chips in preparation for the Deluxe Transfer; why wait?

Start Your Holidays Neverendless-Style

Black Friday, New Player Incentive Program, and COMING SOON Character Transfers! Neverendless hopes to start off the holiday season RIGHT for you and all your friends! Take advantage of these offers, Happy Turkey Day to all those who celebrate, and enjoy! Stay awesome, Neverendless! <3

<Hidden>

User

Good, NE's the best. Nuthing more to say. :) Ktnxbai. Zagy traitor mucho love <3

BloodBand

User

diz post :Q________

passcard

User

Nice!!! Good job Neverendless!

<Hidden>

User

Leonidas

User

nicely done ne so now plz make some more events!;(

<Hidden>

User

I'll donate on black friday for sure!
And I can agree with Batmanvt, make more in-game events. :)

<Hidden>

User

Hey. where do i have to post exactly? There are so many open threads, i'm bit confused and scared, that i won't get the rewards:/

Korfane

User

This is why NE is awesome! Great job staff hope the population goes up. Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

Korfane

User

Also, quick question: Will Google Wallet be up and running by tomorrow? Or should we just use the Payment Wall Options tomorrow? Reason I ask is I have never used the Payment Wall before.

shadon

User

fantomaaa

User

Shinkai

User

GREAT WORK NeSTAFF! Keep it up!

<Hidden>

User

nice! would like to know when will be update on DW??

<Hidden>

User

Don't miss out, yet I couldn't even donate due to Google Checkout being off, lol, why couldn't you just do this at a later date when it's fixed? It would still count for the holiday..

Korfane

User

Why couldn't you have just used the other options for donating? I used google checkout as well before it closed then I just used the payment wall.

<Hidden>

User

Foddermike

User

Is it possible to have an existing NE character deleted to make way for a transferring character that has the same name? I would so love for that. Also, as screenshots are requested for proof of character existence... could bank items also be imported? I have a fair amount of... "****" as my friends call it, that I'd collected over my 10yrs of WoW that would take probably another 10yrs to collect, lol... Just curious, but I understand if the answer is no to the items :P

Awesome idea. Another good reason to donate, I'll see to it soon ;)

hollow_sk

User

Is it possible to have an existing NE character deleted to make way for a transferring character that has the same name? I would so love for that. Also, as screenshots are requested for proof of character existence... could bank items also be imported? I have a fair amount of... "****" as my friends call it, that I'd collected over my 10yrs of WoW that would take probably another 10yrs to collect, lol... Just curious, but I understand if the answer is no to the items :P

Nice arguments.So you're telling me that you played a game which came out in 2008 for more than 10 year? That's cool, tell me more.Also..I don't know how the system works but I can take screenshots on someone's acc and say it's my own.Done.

<Hidden>

User

Nice arguments.So you're telling me that you played a game which came out in 2008 for more than 10 year? That's cool, tell me more.Also..I don't know how the system works but I can take screenshots on someone's acc and say it's my own.Done.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

<Hidden>

User

hmmmmm..
i didnt get it...hahaha...maybe im out of myself today..
didnt understand anything about the transfer...

hohohoho..please bear with me i love NE..

<Hidden>

User

Its very nice that u are doing everything to try bring new players to the server, but what about doing something to keep old one, seriously i cant do one rdf, server is empty :( please do something about that! :D

<Hidden>

User

uhm new players = more players so more player to do RDFs with you. They are doing something for you

<Hidden>

User

Banned from other donation methods maybe?

cc9393

User

The one of the core things ppl went to play on other servers is they have many new things to explore such as less bugged new dungeons, raid, ways of pvp .... rather then just donation or others. Ppl donate there to get their characters prograssed or earn that. Hope NE will attract them back :)

<Hidden>

User

so if my friend is new to NE and we shared IP's, he cannot get those incentives above?

feel sorry for my friend. he will not have a chance to grab those good rewards...

Sup

User

Hey I did the inteduce myself a week ago and still didnt get my reward , Sry about being rude but i dont know who i should ask for it... Thanks

You need to be logged in to reply.