Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Website Auction House
Website Auction House

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Development Team's big announcement has been revealed! No, not the Armory's new Heirloom Scaling feature, although that is pretty awesome as well. ;)

We are offering a new feature on the website for all Auction House junkies! You can now buy, sell, and manage all your auctions via the website with our Website Auction House!

A Knowledge Base Guide to the Website AH features and functions is coming soon, so stay tuned!

EDIT: The guide for the Website Auction House is now available!

fhqwhgads

User

I have a feeling a certain female paladin is gonna like this one haha

<Hidden>

User

Looks like the bridge in IF is gonna get a break xD

<Hidden>

User

Hahahahah. This is awesome.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I think Shadowfear Love this :D

<Hidden>

User

Wow! This is great! I've been trying to figure out the Auction House (and figure out what people are looking for). This is incredibly helpful!

<Hidden>

User

very nice, i like it :D

<Hidden>

User

May I add that Neverendless is the very first private server to have this functionality? This simply raised the bar for all other servers. Whilst, it may not seem interesting for all, surely it is a feature that will be used a lot. Development Team deserves a hug! (And a /lick.)

<Hidden>

User

This is incredible!!! ^^

reptiler

User

I have a feeling a certain female paladin is gonna like this one haha

I think Shadowfear Love this :D

SF comment in 3..2..1...

<Hidden>

User

i want an andriod app!

Rhys Evans

User

Sweet, will make buying and selling a lot 'easily'.
I don't Showfear will sleep for month once she see's this lol.

<Hidden>

User

anything new and good

<Hidden>

User

shad will never be online now lol

<Hidden>

User

also nice 1 stewart

Ysabel

Director, Operations

May I add that Neverendless is the very first private server to have this functionality? This simply raised the bar for all other servers. Whilst, it may not seem interesting for all, surely it is a feature that will be used a lot. Development Team deserves a hug! (And a /lick.)

You're right, this does raise the bar, and is just another step proving the kind of high quality features we can provide that other private servers cannot. ;) Go NEVERENDLESS!

tjkromoss

User

nice .. .good job

<Hidden>

User

Meteorax

User

OMG this is a pretty good idea ^^ Good job :D

<Hidden>

User

Amazing tool, stewart make a fenomenal home run....

<Hidden>

User

thanks Development Team :D

<Hidden>

User

Once again, Neverendless is "one step ahead"! GO US AND OUR AWESOME STAFF! This is a private server first guys! Development Team deserves a bunch of flowers and cookies!

<Hidden>

User

YEAAH!!!!!!!!!!
One amazing piece of awesomeness has been revealed!!
The website Auction House Is Amazing!!

No more running to and from the mailbox and auction house in ironforge!!

Have you guys had a real look at this yet??!!
You can post your items straight from your MAILBOX, BAGS or BANK straight into the Auction house.
You can collect your gold from the wares youve sold...( be careful of the gold cap though lol)
This is fantastic
You can access the web from most phones now!!
I can sit at the bar with the girls and enjoy a few drinks while accessing the website from my mobile phone looking for bargains and collecting GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!
If you see a few strange Auctions its because ive had a few too many lol!!
Does life get any better??
Online shopping has just taken a step backwards while NEVERENDLESS has moved forward because i dont have to get my credit card out for these purchases.!!

Come my friends...let me see your wares and more importantly....Let me see your GOLD!!!
Shopping 24/7 Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere....Im the Martini GIRL!!!
Thankyou NEVERENDLESS
Great stuff STEWART...!!
Who needs sleep...your just wasting valuable shopping time!!

NEWWWWW SHOOOES!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Aight aight looks very shiny steward! great job!

Btw: Website is sooo smooth and fast... it barely costs no time to load my bags or bank items in action house!

zamolxe

User

awesome idea...congrats !;)

<Hidden>

User

whats the point this only shows that the ppl are to lazy to loggin the game shame on you

<Hidden>

User

NOT REALLY it makes it so much easier for those of us that sell and buy things from the ah that way i can keep track of the AH even if im not home

<Hidden>

User

i always thought "Shadowfear" was a warlock :/

You need to be logged in to reply.