Forums
Forums >>> >>>
ALS Challenge
ALS Challenge

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Here is my challenge... If you shoot and post a video for the challenge with proof it is you and you play on NE I will give you 10 chips for ingame use... You have 72hrs...

[ALS challenge]

EDIT: Feel free to post your video in a comment on this article, but for credit for the event you must submit an Event Submission support ticket! Make sure to submit from the account on which you wish to receive chips and to include your video link and proof! All submitted video links will be posted on our Facebook page as well!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Doing it the first thing tomorrow lol.

<Hidden>

User

jawir93

User

HAHAHAHA THAT VIDEO. THANKS BS

zalatos

User

i play only NE :) NE FOR EVER :)

<Hidden>

User

how to post video
i have VIdeo GM.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I challenge toxyc,jkals, and lunik to do it! :D

Crazyspirit

User

yes come the 3 pro ppl :D

<Hidden>

User

HAHAHAHA THAT VIDEO. THANKS BS

and btw don't try to run away from the challenge :P

<Hidden>

User

man i just sow this i wish there was more time :(

<Hidden>

User

you got 72 hours to do so from the 17th. so you got untill the 20th to make a video =D

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Remember to send me the link on FB, Forums PM or a ticket in the support section I am not a mind reader and I want everyone to get the chips if they earned them...

<Hidden>

User

you got 72 hours to do so from the 17th. so you got untill the 20th to make a video =D

thanks for the info
Shammx :)
the video is done i will share it in a few mins :)

<Hidden>

User

how about NO

<Hidden>

User

how about NO

Coward.....

lunik

User

<Hidden>

User

vertical video filming..........

<Hidden>

User

where is Crackfag's video

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLcrINJlfoY&feature=youtu.be

Hahaha well played xD

Crackbone

User

where is Crackfag's video

Buhuhu, I knew some wizard would appear, I wouldn't do it even for 100 :P But nice to see some others did it, Foujin did it indoors and cleaned his floor (cleansed alike) +6 points for him... And bjorn ( whoever that is ) got his hair washed :P I actually love this humanist idea, I hope jkals won't do it, cuz I put some hopes in him.

P.S. There are so many videos out there, that you could just steal someone's and claim it as yours, with some voice editing :P GL fans. ( Try to avoid using google traductor's speaker, as some people may become suspicios)

<Hidden>

User

You don't remember your good friend Kuromajutsu? I'm hurt. :P

Crackbone

User

Oh lol that's u :P

jawir93

User

No crack, i will not do it. Keep your hope in me :3

<Hidden>

User

I wonder how many people in poor countries could have had clean drinking water if we didn't do the ALS challenge and instead send them the water everyone is so joyfully wasting on this new hype.

<Hidden>

User

I wonder how many people in poor countries could have had clean drinking water if we didn't do the ALS challenge and instead send them the water everyone is so joyfully wasting on this new hype.

Drinking water might actually be less of an issue than it used to be; someone invented a water bottle that filters everything down to the microscopic level. As to its distribution, that's a whole other story, and one that i cannot attest to. There was a Ted talk about the invention, though.

Crackbone

User

Oh come on Saffier, appeal to emotion more ffs, I mean Imagine how many water bottles could u give to these people if you weren't using water to flush your toilet...

<Hidden>

User

Oh come on Saffier, appeal to emotion more ffs, I mean Imagine how many water bottles could u give to these people if you weren't using water to flush your toilet...

So I'm thinking that you only shower once a month and donate to charity funds because you feel so bad for them?

You need to be logged in to reply.