Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Event Won Chips and Chip Transfers
Event Won Chips and Chip Transfers

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Please remember that according to an article posted at the time of NECon 2012, we have a policy against transferring chips without a transaction ID--including chips won in events.

Given that your last reminder about the rule against transferring event-won chips was so long ago, I will grant a grace period on chip transfers of event won chips for the Anniversary. If you won chips in an Anniversary event and would like to transfer them, you may make your transfers before July 15, 2012. Once transferred, these chips cannot be transferred again, and transfers for chips won in Anniversary events submitted after July 15 will be denied.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wayer

User

Good work neverendless, keep going :)

<Hidden>

User

yes finally after so long im the second comment
good job neverendless

Rammler

User

I need to receive the chips first xDD
well done NE!!

<Hidden>

User

How do people get chips without a transaction ID? like.. is that possible? don't chips ALWAYS come with a transaction ID?

<Hidden>

User

How do people get chips without a transaction ID? like.. is that possible? don't chips ALWAYS come with a transaction ID?

a transaction ID comes when you donate by transferring money from youre bank to the one of NE.
when NE gifs you chips you won on an event they are just numbers they gave you. but you dont get a transaction ID because you didnt gave them any money,

its something like that :P
hope its clear now ^^

<Hidden>

User

oh so chips that wasn't brought won't have a ID. thanks heaps Depil! xD

Rammler

User

If you don't like it, go play on retail and pay them. NE is and is gonna be one of the best if not THE best private server(s).
Talking about blizzlikeness: if you want a totally blizzlike gameplay, go play on retail. On DW now, just to make an example, there would be no good gems yet without people donating for JC recipes etc.
Mm...no more time to write more...

<Hidden>

User

This is great, but I know there are still some people, me included, that still haven't received some of the chips they won from the Anniversary events .

Jem

User

@ Rammler - all in good time - the devs will be working to get the drop rates appropriate and the stocks in places like guild banks and the AH will build up eventually. But if you see something that isn' dropping like it should please put in a bug report so they can check into it.

@ Sateraiza - to my understanding all the event chips have been sent out - if you feel you are still missing one please put in a general support ticket for an admin to check the list to see if you were missed.

<Hidden>

User

Yeah same Sateraiza, i haven't gotten mine either. Thanks for posting that Jem, or i would had been waiting weeks and weeks for it more.

Rammler

User

I was just answering someone who said some bad things bout NE Jem ;-) I'm quite happy with how it is atm.

And I didn't get any event-chips either...

You need to be logged in to reply.