Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Rumors and General Bullshit
Rumors and General Bullshit

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Rumors and general bull****

Recently I have been getting lots of private messages on Facebook from players concerned with matters of the server. I think it is high time that we open and directly address these lies.

Neverendless-WoW is not closing. The topic has never been discussed and probably never will be a topic of discussion as long as I am alive on this earth.

Is Ysabel a female? Actually I am a pretty lucky guy. Most of the senior staff is actually female. Pretty damn hawt females as well but thats for me to know and you to wish you could find out. I am pretty sure atm the females out number the males on staff. I could be wrong but it is really close.

Blackswann how old are you? Does your family play on NE? Ok, I am pretty open about all this stuff. I am a 50yr old guy that plays games. I play dozens of games actually from Ipad/iphone games to console games and Computer games. My family does play Wow far less now then before due to time and ages. Mamaswann and I have been married for nearly 20 years and yes she is female. We have three children in the house. I have 2 previous to being married that are over 30yrs old. Two grand children from the +30yr old daughter. One Boy and one girl.

Can I get you to help me set up my own server? No!!! Dumbass!

Crackbone is not on Staff, Crackbone is not an Elite Hack or even a developer

We will never announce a 2 for 1 sale in advance so that you can get your pennies ready. The fact is the 2 for 1 sale hurts the server greatly and causes financial strife for paying the bills. Remember the player donates to maintain the server and services. NE is a non profit organization that pays its bills and that is all. This also brings up another question. Do staff get paid? No nobody at all makes a dime from NE except the vendors that provide services.

Shadowmourne- Although it appears that the quests in the new updated Marine core work we will not let the Lich King drop the item. Why??? OMG I want it... This is the most powerful weapon in the game for 3.3.5. The fact that we are an EMU and that daily hacks/exploits/cheats are created makes me feel that it is not a fair item to have on the open market. I would hate to see 500 players running around with it because they found a way to cheat to get it. Until such time as I am 1000% sure it is completely operational and fair it will remain in the donation shop. I am considering lowering it to a price that may be considered reasonable soon.

Converting 3.3.5 to Cata Never gonna happen, we have far to many issues with our current 3.3.5 players and this will never happen. We are updating the 4.0.6 Cata core to 4.3.4 sometime in the fall but NE will forever have a 3.3.5 realm with custom items. It would be impossible to punish people that have supported the server over the years and remove customs. We will not open a non custom 3.3.5 realm either as that is even less fair to our donors.

MOP- "Will NE ever open a MOP server" the simple answer is yes we will. The long answer is we will when we have a working core that is stable and playable.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Can't get any more straight forward than that. Nicely put there Bobby.

Shinkai

User

Thank you Bobby for clearing some info for some Dumbasses ;)
But yeah, there is just a BIG NO for WOTLK server update to Cata and MOP... Just no... And i love it the way it is ;)

<Hidden>

User

nice work!!! good to hear from you! i was worried about it :D NE still the best!!

Brickbreaker

User

Great to hear all this stuff!

keep up the good work NE!

<Hidden>

User

hahaha dumbasses asking for help to open their own server... morons.
Keep up the good work "hawt" staff

Xserks

User

Awesome post! thanks bobby.

Wayer

User

I was never afraid that neverendless would shut down sooner or later, and i don't know who brought this lie into this, but i am sure neverendless would be the longest running server ever on the world !

Caleyan

User

Well, I seem to have avoided hearing the rumors until now, but I am glad they are not true. Although I am not currently able to play due to location, it is nice to be able to know NE will be there for me when I return home.

darunia111

User

I approve of all this straightforwardness, although this is the first time I've heard these rumours, as well.

Also, hi sis! ^_^ *Vimmy*

<Hidden>

User

I've heard people say things like this "NE is going to die, the server population is going down, and they are going to close their doors" on Global from time to time. What i get from this is: These people are most likely talking out of their ass, as unless you are high level staff i would imagine you do NOT HAVE access to account-creation information and the current number of players on the realm, and or the number of players that register or log on every day. As for the rest of the post about Bobby's personal life, and the staff, it's really none of anyone's business... At least that's my opinion on that part. As for the confirmation of NE's 3.3.5 realm not going into Cataclysm or MOP, i knew as much without even asking. Bobby and the staff of NE obviously care way too much about the players to do anything like that... Lastly, as for the news that NE will be doing an MOP realm eventually; all i have to say is that i expect great things. Thanks for always looking out for your population Bobby, we appreciate it.

<Hidden>

User

lol Bobby, you're awsome...... I mean really, to even bother answering these questions :D
Keep up the good work :D

<Hidden>

User

and what's going on with Zachary and his football career?
not that i understand the sport that is not played with feet or with sphere shaped object but
i still remember the event that brought few chips to poor ppl like myself

townshend

User

MUAHAHAHA

Can I get you to help me set up my own server? No!!! Dumbass!

HAHAHHA HAHAHAHA

hollow_sk

User

"We will never announce a 2 for 1 sale in advance so that you can get your pennies ready."

2 for 1 sale two days later.Was totally a surprise.. LOL

<Hidden>

User

lalalalala lalala nice you go bobby

<Hidden>

User

rene lipman

User

nice to hear. keep doing the good work on N.E. and we fiftyers let the world still going around

<Hidden>

User

This actually answers a lot of questions that have been bouncing around in my mind. Thanks for making this post Bobby. I'll return to the server once 4.3.4 pops up. I still check back once a week. Thanks for keeping the server up and have a nice day (hopefully).

<Hidden>

User

Daygone

User

I do kinda have a question. Why did he say "Lich King wont drop Shadowmourne". It's a quest item. A working quest. What's the problem with having it working ? Plus, wasn't the original Shadowmourne quest chain with blood infusion of 50 LK servants, not 1000 ? So doesn't that mean, the quest has been made difficult and long enough as it is ? In short - does the quest chain work all the way, and if it does not - why ?

Shidako

User

@ Zeffol

That actually is also explained, as Bobby has written in the main post:

Shadowmourne- Although it appears that the quests in the new updated Marine core work we will not let the Lich King drop the item. Why??? OMG I want it... This is the most powerful weapon in the game for 3.3.5. The fact that we are an EMU and that daily hacks/exploits/cheats are created makes me feel that it is not a fair item to have on the open market. I would hate to see 500 players running around with it because they found a way to cheat to get it. Until such time as I am 1000% sure it is completely operational and fair it will remain in the donation shop. I am considering lowering it to a price that may be considered reasonable soon.

<Hidden>

User

why all thing that wepon is the best amg ? the new two-hand donate wepons whit 20% more dmg! and any proc-ability are much more better. This quest is not only for the item,the adventure is important .. i have fear becouse we can lose some players who have playing long time for this quest and new or crazy active players who will not have reason to do raids on 25-man :(

jkummer

User

It is good to hear that there are older folks that play games and have fun doing it. I have told all in the Guild that I am older than dirt and they always laugh until I tell them that I am 62 and still have fun playing on computer games. I was brought into the WOW family many years ago and while I do not PVP (actually suck at it) I love the game and all the flow of the world in the game. That is what the draw is. Keep up the great work.

<Hidden>

User

Crackbone :)) FBI agent :))

Daygone

User

OK i get it, but just make it as the most powerful item in 3.3.5 just be the most difficult one to obtain. Why would it be too OP to have it ? You want to beat that, all you have to do is donate. Wouldn't that actually push more people to want to donate and beat a simple PvE geared character ? Humor me...

You need to be logged in to reply.