Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless's 5th Anniversary Approaches
Neverendless's 5th Anniversary Approaches

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Are you all excited for the 5th Anniversary of Neverendless?

The staff certainly are! Five whole years of Neverendless is something we want to celebrate with all of you. The community here at Neverendless is something that makes us all proud and we want to celebrate with you all and give you a chance to show how much Neverendless means to each of you! We have decided that not only will we have awesome events in-game and out for the Anniversary; we will also have some events in the upcoming weeks to give everyone a chance to earn some chips and show the world the pride of the Neverendless community.

We hope you will enjoy this and have fun with it!

YouTube Video Contest

Show us what you love about Neverendless: what makes us unique in your opinion? What do you want to show people about your experience at Neverendless? Videos must be at least 2 minutes long and no longer than 5 minutes. The winner will also get the opportunity to work with our Marketing team during the Anniversary, behind the scenes reporting and video making for an Anniversary Overview video! Upload your entries and submit them to us through via an Event Support Ticket. Deadline for submissions is July 5, 2013!

Prizes:

• 1st Place - 50 Chips
  • 2nd Place - 25 Chips
  • 3rd Place - 15 Chips

Website Splash Page Image and Facebook Background Image

Are you a little bored of our same old images? Want to spice it up a little? Now is your chance! Create an image we can use as a splash page/Facebook background picture and send it to us so that we can use it during our Anniversary celebrations.

The image must be 5th Anniversary themed and sent to us in two sizes: a large one for the website (900-1000px wide, and as tall as you want, but preferably with something interesting in the top 800px) and a smaller one for Facebook (851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall - cover photos must be at least 399 pixels wide and may not include images with more than 20% text).

Upload your entries and submit them to us through the Event Support Ticket. Entry deadline also July 5, 2013.

Prizes:

• 1st Place - 30 Chips
  • 2nd Place - 20 Chips
  • 3rd Place - 10 Chips

Voting Banner Competition

We should all be voting everyday! You do vote, don't you? Think you have the creativity and talent to spice up our presence on the vote sites with an all-new vote banner? Here is your chance to do so and win some chips in the process!

The Banner must be 5th Anniversary themed and show in some way that we have two realms, named Arthas and Deathwing! The more creative and better your banner represents the heart of Neverendless, the better your chances of winning! Banners must also conform to these specifications:

• Size 468x60
  • May be GIF, PNG or jpeg

Upload your entries and submit them to us through the Event Support Ticket. Entry deadline: July 5, 2013.

Prizes:

• 1st Place - 30 Chips
  • 2nd Place - 20 Chips
  • 3rd Place - 10 Chips

Song Writing Competition

You know what Neverendless is missing? A theme tune! That's right, we need lyrics for a little song that really shows off Neverendless and our community spirit! Come up with a few lyrics for us and we will have a special Karaoke Event where we ask our regular singers to actually sing it. Each of your submissions we actually use will earn you between 10 - 30 chips depending on the length and content!

Submit entries through the Event Support Ticket. Entry deadline: July 5, 2013.

Staff Uniform Competition

The staff really enjoy the opening and closing ceremonies at our large events as we can be visible and have a lot of fun with you all! We are a little embarrassed though as our uniforms are so OUT OF FASHION. Help us by coming up with a new look and quotes for our Anniversary outfits.

There are two contests involved for the uniform contest:
1) The item IDs that make up the actual look: your set must include a Chest, Shoulders, Hands, Head, Feet, Back and Legs.
2) The names and quotes that would be on each of these items. Keep in mind it is the 5th Anniversary and we would like you to come up with an appropriate theme!

Create your entries and submit them to us through the Event Support Ticket no later than July 5, 2013.

Prizes:

• Winning Display - 50 chips
  • Winning Names & Quotes - 50 chips

(Each entrant can only win one portion of the contest!)

Facebook Anniversary Event

Neverendless is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Show your spirit on Facebook by posting between 50 and 100 words in a theme similar to these examples:

"Neverendless is the best because..."
"Some of the great things about Neverendless over the last 5 years are..."

Post your entry on Facebook, but also submit an Event Support Ticket to confirm your entry. Deadline for submissions is 11:59 p.m. server time, July 14, 2013. 10 Chips will be awarded to each qualifying entry that posts on the Neverendless Facebook page and submits the appropriate support ticket.

Twitter Anniversary Event

Twitter can be so much fun and is a great way to let everyone know about Neverendless and of course to talk about our upcoming 5th Anniversary! Finish one of these sentences using up to 140 characters and tweet to the Neverendless-Wow Twitter Page:
1) Finish this sentence "Neverendless is the best because..."
2: Finish this sentence "The best NE Anniversary event is ???? because..."

Tweet us with your sentences about Neverendless between now and the end of the Anniversary (July 14, 2013). We will re-tweet our favorites every few days. 5 Chips will be awarded to each entry we choose to retweet!

Ingame Event Idea Event

Do you enjoy the events in-game? Do you have an idea for an event that the BMs do not currently host? Write out your idea with as much information as possible as to how you would host it! Exceptional entries may be selected as new events to be hosted during the Anniversary: and YOU may get a chance to assist in the hosting of your event!

Detailed entries must be received no later than July 5, 2013 via Event Support Ticket. Winners (number determined by qualifying entries) will win 50 chips and the chance to host alongside Neverendless Battlemasters during the Neverendless 5th Anniversary Celebration, July 12-14, 2013!

More To Come...

Keep in mind, friends, this is only the beginning! We have a lot to look forward to this year as we celebrate the closing of FIVE years of Neverendless Awesomeness and the start of year #6 in Neverendless history. Be a part of the celebration now with these pre-events and during the main celebration, Friday, July 12, 2013 through Sunday, July 14, 2013. As always, stay amazing, Neverendless! We look forward to spending this fantastic celebration with you!

jawir93

User

<Hidden>

User

Hope there will be some cool tabards and shirts as part of 5 year celebration !!

YAY LONG LIVE NE

Kranith

User

GREAT NEVERENDLESS IS SO AWESOME!!!!

Will there be any ingame vendor of nice items?
Like the one that sold mounts/companions/misc for ticket vouchers 4example?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Kranith might be small but he carries a BIG STICK !!!!

(And he knows how to use it)

<Hidden>

User

Kranith there wouldnt be any vendor for ticket vouchers :D...That will come later...However im so proud of NE,keep going NE!!!

<Hidden>

User

Like the idea to combine something nice with something useful :)

Kranith

User

I was not asking for a ticket voucher vendor, I was asking if some "random" "reward" vendor will be available and if yes what mounts/rewards/miscs is it gonna sell, and what for!! :)

Hahaha ty Arcanoligist lolz :D

<Hidden>

User

maybe they should put "invincible reins" in a reward for ticket voucher..:)

HeavenCross

User

Woo!! Go Neverendless! I can't wait for the Anniversary and these pre-anniversary events sound awesome! Thanks for all your work. Let's have fun with these events guys :)

<Hidden>

User

Got few questions for the Ingame Event Idea Event which wasn't pointed out in the description above.

Do BM's have power to add/remove objects? e.g carpets, chairs, eggs, rocks, tables

Will devs consider making things for this new event (e.g certain items, objects, small area), or do we have to work on things that are already in game and events that can usually be done without a staff.

jawir93

User

I have a question, the image from "Website Splash Page Image and Facebook Background Image" can be a drawing?

Shidako

User

It can be a drawing if you can get it on your pc to get it submitted and keep the sizes mentioned in mind.

Oldmagicer

User

yeaaa ! all these years so many of us were with NE and never got tiered of it ! its always good :)
BTW , please consider The mount " Magic Rooster" in vendors this time pls xD

<Hidden>

User

I agree with Oldmagicer last time when that mount was out i wher in hospital :(

Jayrik

User

when you say chips...is it doublons or donation chips??

Shidako

User

When we say chips it's the chips you normally have to pay for so yes donation chips.

<Hidden>

User

Yeyeee:), I'll try the Splash image since nothing really takes my fancy, hope I win:P

<Hidden>

User

Could someone please answer my question too?

<Hidden>

User

DAAANG!!, Great Job NE Community, more years to come :)

<Hidden>

User

Got few questions for the Ingame Event Idea Event which wasn't pointed out in the description above.

Do BM's have power to add/remove objects? e.g carpets, chairs, eggs, rocks, tables

Will devs consider making things for this new event (e.g certain items, objects, small area), or do we have to work on things that are already in game and events that can usually be done without a staff.

Devs can add/remove objects. And i guess the devs can make some special items or objects to interact with if they want to.

gemajlia

User

Do we recieve our chips when we get selected on facebook? Or do we wait? Im sorry im eager, never got a custom item and i want to try that.

<Hidden>

User

Devs can add/remove objects. And i guess the devs can make some special items or objects to interact with if they want to.

Thank you Gimo! Much appreciated!

@ Darthknight, from experience they will probably send out chips after the event is over.

<Hidden>

User

How do I link a banner that has several files associated with it? like flash, html, etc? can I email it to someone? It would be easier than finding a host and separately downloading each file.

sammyc

User

Congratz NE much love to everyone <3 wish i still had time to play like i used to :) hope all the best n long live NE !!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Cool now when are you guys gonna announce or reward the winners of these events? It says the 5th of July are the deadlines now when are we gonna find out? :)

<Hidden>

User

Cool now when are you guys gonna announce or reward the winners of these events? It says the 5th of July are the deadlines now when are we gonna find out? :)

the winners are voted on and announced after the anniversary most the time. So it won't be until the 15th most likely. They may post the winners at the star so maybe the 12th, I don't think it will be any earlier then that.

<Hidden>

User

They will probs announce earlier than that Appleton. Reason is because they're giving winners chances to host the events or work with marketing team. So they need to give an earlier heads up so the winners have time to work during the events.

e.g
"the chance to host alongside Neverendless Battlemasters during the Neverendless 5th Anniversary Celebration, July 12-14, 2013!"

" The winner will also get the opportunity to work with our Marketing team during the Anniversary, behind the scenes reporting and video making for an Anniversary Overview video"

<Hidden>

User

They will probs announce earlier than that Appleton. Reason is because they're giving winners chances to host the events or work with marketing team. So they need to give an earlier heads up so the winners have time to work during the events.

e.g
"the chance to host alongside Neverendless Battlemasters during the Neverendless 5th Anniversary Celebration, July 12-14, 2013!"

" The winner will also get the opportunity to work with our Marketing team during the Anniversary, behind the scenes reporting and video making for an Anniversary Overview video"

they may for a couple but most probably won't be until just before like the website image, voting banner, uniform and song I would bet on the 11th or 12th for them.

You need to be logged in to reply.