Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Conflict and Competition
Conflict and Competition

Ysabel

Director, Operations

*BANG*

The crash literally shook the walls of the staff offices, and Saaya leapt to her feet and rushed to the window. GameMasters were scrambling to steady and lower to the ground a stone slab that was now balanced precariously between two tree limbs, having fallen from an orcish winch. "What the hell..." she muttered to herself, and wandered outside.

"HAHAHA! Well, let's avoid doing THAT again, shall we?" An unfamiliar voice--strong and hearty--bellowed across the staff zone.

To Saaya, it somehow sounded rusty and metallic; not at all pleasant. She didn't realize her thoughts were showing plainly on her face in the form of a deeply furrowed brow and clenched jaw. "What in Azeroth is going ON here!?" she exclaimed.

Although he started slightly, the man in black sounded unaffected as he turned and addressed her: "What does it look like is going on here?"

"You're... building... something," she sulked. She didn't like it that his face was covered. His voice was rusty and his face was covered. Who is this guy, anyway?

"Not just any 'something'," corrected the man in black. "It's the Maze."

"What... maze... ?" she said, but really, she thought she knew. There was always a maze event for NECon. The real question was why was this strange man here, acting in charge of it? Where was Ysabel? What about the plans she had discussed with Ysa just a few weeks ago, not just for the maze but for all of NECon 2014? Why hadn't she been told anything about this?

Confused and beginning to feel quite upset, Saaya glanced again at the man and renewed her internal frustration at the fact she could not see his expression--not even his eyes.

"Perhaps we should start at the beginning," he said, bowing in greeting. "I'm Decode, Ysabel's new Special Events Coordinator. And you are... ?"

Special? Events? Coordinator? Saaya swallowed hard. None of this made any sense at all. "I'm... no one. No one important. At all," she mumbled, and stalked off before he could gain any more insight from the lack of a mask--literal or figurative--on HER face. Ysabel had some explaining to do.

Apothecy

User

The suspense is killing me! Wonder what's gonna happen next..

hollow_sk

User

I'd say 1st but fml.

<Hidden>

User

MAZE MAZE MAZE! I love maze event omg ;-;

Decode seems like a nice dude, never won his Russian Roulette though -.-

The detail, the suspense sadfasdfaasda *fidgets*

<Hidden>

User

This post reminds me of a Janet Evanovich book.... LOL. Stoked for the events.

<Hidden>

User

you should put a tl;dr at the bottom of these stories :3

<Hidden>

User

and the following next day, Saaya quit Staff. Kthxbai

<Hidden>

User

Special? Events? Coordinator? And?

<Hidden>

User

wtf am I like the only one who has completely no idea of what this is

Mystique

User

This is AMAZING. Can't find to read more. Great jobs as always Neverendless.

<Hidden>

User

It's like i'm hanging out with a pregnant girl

You need to be logged in to reply.