Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Community Update - May 2011
Community Update - May 2011

<Hidden>

With the advent of a new month and summer on its way, we have made a handful of changes and introduced some new features for you! Here is a quick look:

MEDIA CENTER
A gallery of images from players in our community! Upload your screenshots and artwork to show off! Simply click on 'Media' from the main menu on the website. You can rate, comment on, and browse pictures across multiple categories.

Jump in and share yours today! Keep in mind that your 'tagged' character on the website will be the character that is associated with the image. If you want to change the associated character, go to 'Account' and click on the character you want. Also, please remember to keep images friendly for All Ages.

> Go to the Media Center

FEATURED PROMOTIONS
For the next few weeks and over the month of May, there will be a variety of promotions featured at the top of our forums. Check them out and get involved for great rewards and lots of fun! This month we have the following contests:

• Desktop Wallpaper Contest - Design your own background for this exciting event and get a chance to win awesome rewards!
  • Facebook Memories Event - Head on over to our Facebook page and join the Discussion for your greatest memories on Neverendless! Great rewards, great memories -- get some and share some!
  • YouTube Video Contest - COMING SOON! Record your own video of Neverendless action and submit it in an upcoming thread.

> Go to Featured Promotions

VOTE SHOP FEATURED ITEMS
A new set of items have been selected for a special discount for the month of May! A very big thanks to our Battlemaster team for selecting these items! The items can be found in the Vote Shop and are:

[Token of Name Change] - 6 VP
[Token of Title] - 10 VP
[Brutal Nether Drake] - 20 VP
[Battlemaster's Accuracy] - 10 VP
[Battlemaster's Avidity] - 10 VP
[Battlemaster's Bravery] - 10 VP
[Battlemaster's Conviction] - 10 VP
[Battlemaster's Hostility] - 10 VP
[Murloc Costume] - 6 VP

> Go to Vote Shop

YOUR FEEDBACK
We are constantly working to improve this community and your experience here, and we would love to hear your feedback! Feedback was previously submitted on the forums, but you can now submit feedback on the website through the Support System. Select 'Share Feedback & Ideas' and enter your ideas, remarks, and any kind of feedback you think might be helpful to us making this a better place.

> Go to Feedback Tickets

INTERVIEWS & COMMUNITY PANELS
To further our efforts to gain your feedback and improve your experience, we have started conducting interviews with players in-game and out-of-game. We will be asking some questions and recording your feedback (it will not be made public -- don't worry!) for our review. Community Panels will take place on various topics, including selected player feedback!

There is now a thread on the forums for discussion on our open Community Panels. Feel free to stop by and add your thoughts!

> Go to Community Panels Forum

MAY VOTING
We did amazing on the top sites last month! We jumped nearly 20 spots on Xtreme Top 100 to nearly get to the top 10 in just a month! This month, let us do even better by getting into the top 10 and staying at a high rank across all three sites. The higher we get, the more points that are awarded; especially in the top 10. Keep voting -- we can all do it together!

> Go to Voting Page

THANK YOU
Thank you for being part of how things work around here. Your regular involvement and play, support through voting and donations, and open feedback helps us carry on! We are here for you, Neverendless!

"The future runs at us head-on with intensity that cannot be stopped; let us rush to meet it in the same way." - Anonymous

~ Crescendo

<Hidden>

User

Thx a lot :)
Your efforts does Neverendless a better place everyday.

dragonsrule121

User

Thanks fr the update guys :D

All this sounds really interesting ^.^

<Hidden>

User

Ohh cool, an artwork section. I like d(^^)
Thanks a lot for these updates :D

hurte

User

Thx a lot , you'r te best staff in i private wow i played

samvid1992

User

This is the best private server....
Thanks a lot for these updates :D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

keep going :D , make it more better :D

<Hidden>

User

YAY ! THANK YOU :D

<Hidden>

User

Great server and staff...in game events,quiz's and the like are handled just fine,
I've been on playing on neverendless for like 2 years and hope 2 play 4 many more
keep up the good work!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

cool, the token of title :D:D can you guys get something from the donation shop everymonth to the voteshop? thatwould be really awesome, anyway KEEP ON VOTING

linix

User

kentuckykid220

User

joonur

User

Finally a NEW NAME! :D

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Great work Crescendo and the entire team... Also I love the new avatars...

<Hidden>

User

the new avatars are awesome!

joonur

User

new avatars!
Wait a sec....
Im UGLY!! :(

<Hidden>

User

Wish the Media Center allowed bigger file sizes, other than that, great stuff! :3

<Hidden>

User

yay! we're going up up up! right where we belong, at the top!
(FYI humperdinck, you're ugly because you're an orc. duh :p )

joonur

User

Token of Name Change!
Hellscream Slicer heroic!!

BOTH ON SALE?

Its as if you guys read minds.
(@ Kherae i hide my face wit a gas mask dat make me look Coo' a Hell. And during my original post, i had a bad hair day :P)

You need to be logged in to reply.