Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Additional Hellscream Donation Items
Additional Hellscream Donation Items

Ysabel

Director, Operations

While the Hellscream Donation Shop is still under construction, we have decided to offer some additional donation options for Hellscream players who are interested.

If you are interested in heirloom items or bags, please also see the Hellscream Heirloom Donations post.

As with the heirlooms already offered, please make a Hellscream Donation support ticket to list your desired items. Additional items now available as donation rewards on Hellscream are as follows:

Mounts

** NEWLY ADDED

Some more mounts MAY be offered once the website's donation shop for Hellscream is released!

Level Services

The way the tokens work is there are 4 level groups 1-55 / 55-80 / 80-85 / 85-90. You determine which group you are in. It is 5 chips to finish the group you are in and then 5 chips for each additional level group you wish to finish.

Profession Services

At this time we cannot offer Profession Recipe Services; those will come soon, in the full Donation Shop. At this time, we can offer to level your profession skill only. As with Arthas and Deathwing, Profession Skill Increases are 10 chips for primary professions and 5 chips for secondary professions. Please indicate your requested profession(s) from the following:

Primary Professions

• Alchemy
  • Herbalism
  • Mining
  • Skinning
  • Blacksmithing
  • Enchanting
  • Engineering
  • Leatherworking
  • Tailoring

Secondary Professions

• Cooking
  • First Aid
  • Fishing

Gear Sets

For those who are interested in obtaining some end-game gear, we have a small sampling of what will be available in the full Hellscream Donation Shop: we are offering main sets (head, shoulders, chest, gloves and legs) for Tier 14H (PvE) and Season 12 Elite (PvP). Remember most classes have more than one available set, depending on the spec you are using with your character. Please be careful in choosing your set!

All of the following 5 piece sets are available for 75 chips:

• Tier 14 Heroic - Item details and stats available on Wowhead
    • Warrior DPS
    • Warrior Tank
    • Warlock
    • Shaman Caster DPS
    • Shaman Melee DPS
    • Shaman Healer
    • Rogue
    • Priest DPS
    • Priest Healer
    • Paladin DPS
    • Paladin Tank
    • Paladin Healer
    • Monk Tank
    • Monk DPS
    • Monk Healer
    • Mage
    • Hunter
    • Druid Tank
    • Druid Melee DPS
    • Druid Caster DPS
    • Druid Healer
    • Death Knight DPS
    • Death Knight Tank
  • Season 12 Elite - Item details and stats available on Wowhead
    • Warrior DPS
    • Warrior Tank
    • Warlock
    • Shaman Caster DPS
    • Shaman Melee DPS
    • Shaman Healer
    • Rogue
    • Priest DPS
    • Priest Healer
    • Paladin DPS
    • Paladin Tank
    • Paladin Healer
    • Monk Tank
    • Monk DPS
    • Monk Healer
    • Mage
    • Hunter
    • Druid Tank
    • Druid Melee DPS
    • Druid Caster DPS
    • Druid Healer
    • Death Knight DPS
    • Death Knight Tank

Trinkets ** NEWLY ADDED

The following trinkets are available for 20 chips:

Weapons

The following weapons are available for 20 chips:

Again, please make sure the items or set you are choosing suits your character's needs. If you have any questions about your desired items, please make sure to let us know in your support ticket.

Thank you, as always, for your support, Neverendless!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

hi neverendless. good job guys. really good job. now what you have to do up server rates. please up exp minimum to 5 rates because it is mean a lot of for us, players.

<Hidden>

User

Not in favour for the profession skill increase in donation shop at this point. Some work hard to skill the professions. Now the achievements can be bought.

For once NE I am a tack dissappointed.

Iznutrica

User

<Hidden>

User

It was 15 to 80, i dont see the prob of extra 5 for 90....

virpyre

User

Have to make a custom donation request for levels and professions, it's not instant like the other servers, you have to make a custom donation ticket then wait for a GM to process it.

Also they increased the rates to x5 so faster leveling for all.

<Hidden>

User

my advices for you neverendless:
first make normal connection guide " how to connect to 5.0.5b"
second make normal voting system because this is too hard, and no one will vote. (make a vote key need write just one time, vote points you get instantly and etc.)
third make better rates because x5 is too low. make at least x10 xp and drop. and i know what i say because when people saw x5 rates in wow mop they better play in global wow there is x1 rates and no bugs. or you can make exp event for example make one or two weeks all rates x100.
4 make normal trade system in web make trade from game items to chips.
5 make events in mop (chips events, gear events, in future make money events,)
6 and this is the most important thing. Make server not 5.0.5b but make it at least 5.4.3 because in 5.0.5b more classes are overpowered. like a shaman or warrior and more others.
7 and finally don't make custom item like in woltk realm.

this is my advice for you if you want make good server with 4000 players online and 1000 in queue + also earn a lot of money.

Ra's al Ghul

User

Few advices, dont mention other servers publicly, they dont like that, second they want you to make a feedback in feedback support ticket, they also dont like to discuss suggestions publicly, rates idk i dont play mop, some ppl want higher, some dont, and last about patch it has been discussed also between 505 and 543 and they decided to go with 505 for "less bugged content".

virpyre

User

You can get from 1-90 with no trouble on x5 rates plenty of people have done it, just because you're lazy and want to be hand feed doesn't mean everyone else would like it.

I've been playing this server since it was live with x1 have the first realm first 80 dwarf, level 80/85 hunter nothing is impossible try playing you might enjoy working towards something.

Augh

User

my advices for you neverendless:
second make normal voting system because this is too hard, and no one will vote. (make a vote key need write just one time, vote points you get instantly and etc.)

it is up to the ppl to vote or not. also voting does not take more than a minute. afaik instant vp's will never be live cause the server's philosophy is that the community is responsible for the votesite-ranking. the higher we get, the more vp's we will get.

third make better rates because x5 is too low. make at least x10 xp and drop. and i know what i say because when people saw x5 rates in wow mop they better play in global wow there is x1 rates and no bugs.

5x is fair enough. i for myself like the idea to quest at least a little. wow is not only pvp and raids, but a epic story.

7 and finally don't make custom item like in woltk realm.

there will never ever be custom items on hellscream. has been stated when the server got real.

this is my advice for you if you want make good server with 4000 players online and 1000 in queue + also earn a lot of money.

the server does not earn money, it gets donations. ;)

RainbowMcFuzzy

User

So when will the regular Hellscream vote shop happen?

<Hidden>

User

okay i can agree with you guys on almost all my advices but i can't agree with game version. because 5.0.5b have also many bugs, and the most important some class are overpowered. arms warriors are overpowered also shamans, warlocks, hunters, balance, feral druids. and etc. for example in arena one arms warrior can easy kill druid healer and dps death knight . (item level warrior, healer, and dps the same, full pvp) like i said. if neverendless will not change version of server then online on that server will be max 50 people. like now in their cata server 4.0.6 version. it will be disaster. also now are many other servers using 5.4.3 server there all classes are depend(equal), and bugs like in 5.0.5b or even less.

virpyre

User

Other private servers out there, that are running MoP are on 5.0.5b only two others use other version which is 5.1.0 - Landfall and 5.4.2, which is updates from the 5.4.0 Siege of Orgrimmar patch.

The best patch however is 5.2.0 The Thunder King, as far as class balancing issues.

<Hidden>

User

okay i can agree with you guys on almost all my advices but i can't agree with game version. because 5.0.5b have also many bugs, and the most important some class are overpowered. arms warriors are overpowered also shamans, warlocks, hunters, balance, feral druids. and etc. for example in arena one arms warrior can easy kill druid healer and dps death knight . (item level warrior, healer, and dps the same, full pvp) like i said. if neverendless will not change version of server then online on that server will be max 50 people. like now in their cata server 4.0.6 version. it will be disaster. also now are many other servers using 5.4.3 server there all classes are depend(equal), and bugs like in 5.0.5b or even less.

You almost went thru 50% of the classes and said etc, so that means all classes are OP? or just the majority? There's no possible balance in the game, not all classes can be equal, thats why you have to learn how to counter it the best with the class you're playing.

<Hidden>

User

Me back again <3

virpyre

User

At the present moment, I only know of 2 major OP classes MM Hunter and Frost Mage.

You need to be logged in to reply.