Forums
Forums >>> >>>
SERVER UPDATE for Oct 15th
SERVER UPDATE for Oct 15th

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

For those that are not aware... Last week we opened Ruby Sanctum and Forge of Souls. fixed the SBV and ARP bugs and stopped the talent staking.

Ruby Sanctum - http://www.wowhead.com/zone=4987
Forge of Souls - http://www.wowhead.com/zone=4809

We are looking to add more in the next few days...

B

<Hidden>

User

Great job Bobby and other staff <3

Viktorov

User

That's awesome :) .

nightme

User

Excellent Work Guys! :)

<Hidden>

User

Thanks guys!! awesome!

poowarrior88

User

Hell yeah. This server just went up a few notches!! Awesome and thank you :D

<Hidden>

User

Great Job Coders! I know How much work it is to Code that type of Stuff and I Congratulate Your End!

<Hidden>

User

I still dont get what the actual bug in ArP was. I havent noticed a reduction in my damage so I'm guessing it had something to do with overstacking?

Marko0

User

Thanks Bobby for fixing those bugs :D

NOStalgic

User

Just want to say... " Thanks" :)

<Hidden>

User

Mind clarifying what exactly was fixed about the "SBV and ARP" bugs? Not quite sure what was fixed about ARP but I feel that SBV was simply nerfed. I was never even close to hitting the SBV cap and yet my shield slams have lost pretty much half their damage. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that changes were made but did we simply replace one bug for another? Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong.

<Hidden>

User

TY for fixes =), i just did RS and it was pretty fun ^^ and its well scripted, just some lil things but nothing major to complain about =), i would like to see Death Pact geting fixed soon tho =(, its a really important spell for us DKs, since our DMG its not even close to be as high as other plate classes all we have is our heals, i will really appreciate if it could be fixed =).

And Day i think they just put a cap on ARP and SBV.

<Hidden>

User

Frozen Halls!

I thought FoS wont be scripted but thanks really!

Paladie

User

Finally "change log -stuff", players want to know whats going on and i hope that you will post every fix to main page. And hooray new wallpaper old was better and more "HD-stuff", you should to fix also forum wallpaper aswell ... Also FoS achievement dont workout (hope so you will fix it)

Also nice update on main page / Facebook, Twitter links

Duwin

rt7

User

Good job NE staff

<Hidden>

User

Good job, do yet arena 2v2,3v3,5v5 with custom and non custom then we will be really happy :)

cesar123445

User

Vali

User

cool...and you changed the site's background too; I like the new look.

<Hidden>

User

Now all we need is a nerf of ambush and the server will be set

townshend

User

<Hidden>

User

Was in the RS test on a diff. char, all I can say is...epic.
tips:
-stack fire resist and shadow resist overall
-remember that 2 of the bosses are DRAGONS, like onyxia. avoid the tail and mouth, stick to teh sides. they periodically shoot fire out their mouths that can shot you if you arent careful, Pen got shotted (and was one of the first people to die on savianna in fact) on one of the test runs XD. plus, the tails swing around, knocking you around like a ragdoll
-on the general-type miniboss have tremor totems ready, as he has a fear ability Bellowing Roar.
-on halion, be very alert for fire on the ground. this guy is like marrowgar where fire is concerned
second phase is where shadow resist is critical, as you'll periodically take lots of shadow damage :D
-if you want practice fighting dragons, try fighting onyxia.
-again, remember, savianna and halion are DRAGONS!
all in all, be alert and have fun people ^.^

<Hidden>

User

Jeey! New instances.....more fun and new challanges!

I look forward to them

Hellfrozen

User

Thanks Kherae :)) and good job NE staff! Hope you open HOS and POS soon :D

darkgar

User

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

<Hidden>

User

cant wait to try fos later this week...
as for the tips, that was common sense there :|

the people who got shotted deserved it, as anyone with at least half their brain functioning should know what dragons are capable of >.> they appear in lore everywhere

<Hidden>

User

Arp and sbv look 'fixed' to me :D my warr's shield slams (same gear as usual test) do only 8-9k crits, as opposed to 12ks, that's with nothing procced. havent tested it with dbw and mjolnir proccing, but looks good. similarly with my rogue's ambush attacks (sans dbw, as she doesnt have that).

<3 it.

Bananaboi / Axe

User

Great jeeb, now just add ruby sanctum procs to the donation shopz menz

<Hidden>

User

banana, they did -_- some of them at least. not really worth it though. 750 sp isnt all that much :/

<Hidden>

User

Is it just me or did most mobs; specifically in borean tundra; just started walking around?

<Hidden>

User

/cough
say what?
mobs walking around? impossible! that kind of ai is beyond pServers!
then again...hmm...
do they still run through the ground or through the air at you?

You need to be logged in to reply.