Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Lovers' Weekend is Here!
Lovers' Weekend is Here!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Happy Valentine's Day, Neverendless! And to that end, we present to you, our beloved Community, the celebration of Lovers' Weekend (this Friday through Sunday, February 14-16, 2014)!

Grab a partner and come join us in-game on Arthas for appropriately-themed events in the spirit of the weekend... in the spirit of LOVE! You'll find your usual events, but with a special twist! Triple rewards also apply for all in- and out-of-game events, plus bonus rewards to suit the holiday.

Also, don't forget to check out our Major Events forum section this weekend for love-themed forum events, Neverendless-style!

What else can you do to show your love?

Smiling Sweetly - The Screenshot Contest

Take your best romantic pictures this weekend and submit them via Event Submission support ticket by no later than Sunday, February 16 at 11:59 p.m. The three most endearing photos will be chosen to receive a special reward!

"Forever Alone?" Let us help!

Does the thought of Valentine's Day and Lovers' Weekend get you down? Feeling "ForeverAlone"? The staff are here to provide enjoyable company this Sunday, February 16 between noon and 4pm server time. Gather up your gold and submit your maximum bid to win 15 minutes of companionship with the staff member of your choice in this silent auction event!

To enter, use our Event Submission support ticket to provide the following information:

• Name of the Staff Member on whom you are bidding
  • Your maximum bid (in gold) - NOTE: you MUST be prepared to pay this amount at the time of collection! If you are unable to pay your bid, you will be disqualified and banned to "foreveralonedom" from all remaining events during the weekend! BID WISELY!
  • Your requested "date" time (within the provided window of noon to 4pm server time on February 16, 2014)
  • Your requested "date" realm
    • (When possible, your chosen staff member will meet you in-game on the realm of your choice: Arthas, Deathwing or Hellscream. "Epic Date" event items are only available for use on Arthas; winners choosing Deathwing or Hellscream for their "date" may still choose to receive "Epic Date" items on an Arthas character if they wish.)

All submissions must be received by February 15 at 11:59 p.m. server time!

"But how will I know what other players are bidding?"

That's the trick! You won't! This new twist on an old event promises to keep you guessing as you try to place a bid to conquer all others.

"Will I have to pay the full amount of my bid?"

Maybe, maybe not. You will pay 1 gold over the next highest bid. For example, if you bid 1 million gold and the next highest bid for that staff member was 900,000, you will pay 900,001 for your "date."

"What exactly is included?"

All winning bidders who are eligible for their "date" (i.e. the required amount has been paid) will be permitted at least 15 minutes of time in-game and/or in Teamspeak with the staff member they have chosen. Since we want you looking your best for your "date," all winners will also receive the following items (depending on character gender):

This event is NOT intended to solicit any inappropriate behavior from any involved party. Do not be offensive or rude, do not use your "date" to harass or badger the staff; sexual or disrespectful behavior at any time during the event will earn the participant disqualification and any appropriate consequences as determined by our server rules.

It Was A Love Story

Have you had an especially romantic time, IRL or here on Neverendless? Tell us about it! Submit your short story of 500-3000 words via Event Submission support ticket by no later than February 16, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. server time for a chance to win some especially loving rewards! The three best love stories will also be posted on our forums after events have concluded. (Our apologies, however, all stories must be submitted in English as we cannot guarantee language proficiency of the judging staff for all languages.)

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Everything! This is the time of year to celebrate not only the ONE you love, but the friends, guild, server and Community you love! Join us this weekend in spreading the love throughout Azeroth; we do hope you will enjoy our efforts as much as we have enjoyed preparing them for you!

From the staff to all our beloved players, with love:

GO NEVERENDLESS! <3

<Hidden>

User

First!! What a pro guy am i!

Aaaand also: LOVE IS IN THE AIR... EVERYWHERE I LOOK @ NE!!! :D

passcard

User

Love is in the air?
Wrong.
Nitrogen, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide are in the air.

:P

lunik

User

virpyre

User

Going to be to busy with my wife to play this event.

<Hidden>

User

@Redpass. Don't forget Argon. 0.93% argon, to be exact.

Caleyan

User

A) This is a super cute idea

B) Yes, Argon is very important.

<Hidden>

User

i just want to know, what will a date with Saaya go for?

You need to be logged in to reply.