Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Announcement
The Announcement

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

On March 1, Neverendless-wow will embark on a new community adventure. The first 30 days will be a trial period, and if the system works as well as expect, we will adopt it full-time and have an extended version that will repeat 3 times a year. This event will have RL dollar prizes for the winners (either in cash or in chips; whichever they choose). The prize breakdown will be as follows… Oh, forgive me! I am talking about prizes for an event you know nothing about! My bad… So maybe I should explain the event first, huh?

On March 1, the server will reset the arena season, and all teams will be deleted. This will allow for players to get a fresh start with teammates for all combinations of competition. But we are not stopping there; oh, no! We want the best arena teams on Neverendless to show what they are made of, in a completely fair and balanced manner. Therefore, we have set up the arenas so that donor items cannot be used for participants. A completely new concept for NE of “no donor” arena matches, and a ladder tourney for 30 days. You must meet the weekly limits to qualify. The cost of Wrathful sets and pieces in the donor shop will be cut drastically to all donors, to not have to build up the points needed to compete with those that already have the gear. We have also added 2 anti-farming features; again, to keep people honest. Those people attempting to cheat by farming will be banned for 3 days, and the team will be deleted. As for the prizes, it is my feeling that in PvP, there is a single winner. Therefore we will be giving 50 USD or Chips to every team member of the three winning teams 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 as a prize. All of NE’s standard in-game rules WILL APPLY to this event. The arena match finder has been adjusted to speed up the entry into contests, to speed the queues along for maximum matches. In the event of a tie, the administrator (Blackswann) will make a decision on the format for tie-breaking contests.

This is not the only exciting development for the near future… Soon the Gunship will be added to Ice Crown Citadel, and we will be refining the ICC experience to make it the complete experience the community deserves. We will be adding Ruby Sanctum at about the same time. Our Development team is working on Strand of the Ancients battle ground. We will be doing a very large account pruning in May for accounts not played in 2012, and those accounts that have never email verified on the current website.

The Legend Continues… Neverendless-WoW!

EDIT (Development Team): For those asking, on the 1st we will disband all the Arena teams (and therefore wipe all the scores as well), but we will not be resetting everybody's arena points - this way you can still spend your points on gear for the upcoming season if you so wish. New teams can be formed from the arena masters in gadgetzan and other locations after the reset.

<Hidden>

User

first :DD
nice btw

shafiq

User

Anti Shadow

User

<Hidden>

User

and i jizzed in my pants! cant w8

<Hidden>

User

Epic Thank you :D

but just got 1700 rating

but EPIC job :D

sicariox

User

great!!!! no donors!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Amazingness!
/lick

<Hidden>

User

looking to set n all Spriest team

<Hidden>

User

If my team is among the top 3 in the 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 bracket, does that mean we all receive 150 chips?

<Hidden>

User

Wait, shall donors be stripped from their gear? I'm pretty confused xD

<Hidden>

User

I hope to see from now on more people with pve-donor items. That would be a wonderful change to help the development of the now "****justgotserious" pve situations on NE (:

<Hidden>

User

Nevermind, I understand now :P. This is GREAAAT news, I'm looking forward to seeing it in action :)

<Hidden>

User

Will our arena points will be wiped too? i hope not.

<Hidden>

User

correct me if i'm wrong, but when you said "and have an extended version that will repeat 3 times a year.", you meant that if a vast majority supports this idea, it'll only happen once every 4 months? Meaning out of that 4 months, 3 months will be normal arenaing? If so, does that mean that arena teams are flushed once every 3 months?

ALL IN ALL: does this mean that donated items aren't gonna be used for arenas at all forever?

O/

Cheers!

<Hidden>

User

good but wy not for every1 FW thats fair to the donors AND nondonors

<Hidden>

User

Nice job NE, one step closer to the perfect server

Hope next step will be a remake on custom system (NERF) when we get cataclyzm :)

<Hidden>

User

but i dont do pvp D:

<Hidden>

User

That's it? it doesn't benefit ppl who don't pvp :P, oh well i guess this is good

<Hidden>

User

That is so cool ! Thanks !!

<Hidden>

User

Awesome Changes guys, probably im starting arena now too :-D

rt7

User

AWESOME news !! cant wait

<Hidden>

User

nothing but beggining gray items and a 264 trinket to get out of stuns - let them fight to the death hahaa! :)

<Hidden>

User

i feel trolled cause i doneted to make pts and rating come faster. Now nothing? i think u should give us all some rating or pts to buy pieces now

Doomwrath

User

you know that's actually unfair for those who are not fullwrathful yet .. they worked hard for their teams maybe got some rating and then he just delete the teams and give the donors almost free wrathful and the other will never get it means even in this free Customs season they'll still lose -.- ...kinda sux from that side :

<Hidden>

User

I love it!! thank you NE! your the best

fhqwhgads

User

This is a 30 day trial to let the non donors have some fun and a chance to compete in the arena system. All you donors complaining, just suck it up and let them have their time to prove who's the best.

<Hidden>

User

The LEGEND really continues!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

sad ce da vide ko kosi a ko vodu nosi .........pozz srbijo

You need to be logged in to reply.