Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Shop Overhaul
Vote Shop Overhaul

Jem

User

@ Mocuana - the only Schematics and patterns that were removed were seasonal ones, although at this time we do not have the end game ones (ie lvl 450) in - if there is a specific one that may have been missed please tell us and we will check into it

@Khati - Blackswann decided that the twinks could stay but they would have to be increased in price. Consider where the twinks come from - most are from quests so you would not have them before you reached the appropriate lvl - so should you have them at lvl 1 at the same price as a lvl 1 item or even a lvl 60 item?

@Deystia - if you see there is a specific item that is missing please tell us - we will look into it and either add it or give you a good reason why it isnt in the shop - just remember many if not all of the end game items will not be added to the shop

@Xerbe - we have added many new mounts and pets etc but most of the seasonal items do not work outside of the season so that is why we removed them. As to the mounts, pets, recipes etc that do work - we wanted them to become even more special so we will be offering them at the appropriate seasons at regular or even special discounted prices

@Lidocaine - I have added in 2 DPS lvl 258 daggers for you - one for horde and one for alliance - hope this will help your characters.

<Hidden>

User

Vote Shop Overhaul -- Some thing is missing
Same thing was also in previous vote shop before overhaul

A Two Hand Mace is still available to ally faction and for horde faction it is still not available.

Ally Faction -> Catastrophe --->http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/arthas/47519 = 32 Vote points

Horde Faction -> Grievance ---> http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/arthas/47520 = No Vote point .

Isn't it something amazing given to ally and not to horde ?

Xerber

User

Thx for reply, but still dweling on the sesonal items. Even if some dont work, or work only in time of in game world event, thats good enought, often happens that normal way to get some items, from quests mobs etc in world event simply dont work, or are beting worked on while the events going on, leaving us less time to get enought ammount of the items needed for our achievements ( see lates love fool event, for first few days quests didnt work, few didnt work for the whole event, and without help of vote shop to get those items we wouldnt get suficient amount of love tokens to get all achiev items).
ppl buying suth items are usualy end game chars that have nothing else to spent vp for, You said "seasonal items do not work outside of the season" but seson of in game world event is exactly when we need those items in vote shop, and if someone decide to buy sesonal items outside of the right season they doing it on their own risk, items might or might not work its their choice to take a gamble.

<Hidden>

User

Perhaps I missed an announcement, or there are just no items currently selected, but are there no Vote Shop promotions/specials?

<Hidden>

User

i hope you havent gone and shot urselves in the foot here. Finaly we get to top of vote sites and u change the system :P

Crazyspirit

User

omg i vote 79 time and give me 44 omg

<Hidden>

User

you guys missed an item..

[Catastrophe] is in the vote shop for 32 VP's

however, the horde equivelant [Grievance], is not in the vote shop... this is rather daft, i think it needs to be attended to :)

<Hidden>

User

ohhhhhhhh i see that Lisaray has already pointed it out ^

<Hidden>

User

looky here: http://goo.gl/Uhtq0
notice mark of supremacy? its bought ingame with triumph emblems, and its the only one of them here.
problem is, there are plenty of ilvl 245 trinkets in the game, and a lousy selection was added to vote shop.
either put all the triumph emblem ones in, or take the mark of supremacy out and switch to one of the other ones.
maybe put death's choice/verdict or victor's call / vengeance of the forsaken.

Augh

User

@mocuana:: i´ve got mine from http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29724
*edit*: though i don´t remember if its a mobdrop or one by salvaging them :O

@voteshop: disappointing to me is the now unbuyable mark of the valiant (http://www.wowhead.com/item=45127), cause now the quest The Grand Melee (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13782 for undead) is not completeable. :/

Jem

User

@Lisaray + Robnhud - [Grievance] has been added - sorry for the oversight

@ Spout - there were specials for the month of February as you can see from this article but in the moving over of the vote shop they must have been deactivated - so I will readd them

@ Xerbe - I understand your disappointment in not seeing the seasonal items in the shop now - I will remind you of Ysabel's post "In response to the seasonal item removal complaints: a lot of these items won't even work out-of-season and/or would disappear from your bags on logout (remember the problem with the Love is In the Air items at the beginning of the season?). We wouldn't want you to waste your points on non-functioning or disappearing items. It is highly likely that those items will be available, and on special, during the appropriate seasons."
So we will be providing the appropriate items at the correct time to aid you in your quests/achievements.

<Hidden>

User

i leveled pally from 1 to 80 in 12 hrs, no twink items and stuff, just buy some of ingame heilrooms and do your job, just go for some quests here and there and you will be 80 in no time, without stupid twinks :)

cheers NE!!!! you are doing great job

Jem

User

@ Augh - we have added back in [Mark of the Valiant] temporarily while we work on fixing the quest. When it is fixed we will be removing it again.

<Hidden>

User

I have added in 2 DPS lvl 258 daggers for you - one for horde and one for alliance - hope this will help your characters.

we could use a slow ilvl258 daggers aswell :/
Ally: [Twin Spike] / Horde [Gouge of the Frigid Heart]

Augh

User

@Jem, thanks a lot for the fast reply & solution :)

Jem

User

@ Righthere - Added [Twin Spike] + [Gouge of the Frigid Heart] - enjoy

@ Augh - you are welcome

<Hidden>

User

epic, ty ^^ keep up the good work

<Hidden>

User

Listening to the players, responding, and even quickly, selectively adding in some recommended items. I think the friendly way in which this board has received staff attention shouldn't go without notice.

Thank you.

<Hidden>

User

Thanks Jem for adding the item and prompt reply , i was waited long.

Atleast my dk wont die casue of getting some more expertise rating. I have halted my DK character at lvl 73 cause of waiting of such items. Now u gave me time to rockin with DK.
One of the forums have stated Arp is useless for paladin also, now its my time to change the [Dual-blade Butcher] to [Grievance]

again many many thanks.

wowwwww we love u NE.

now time to ally faction [Decimation] no vp whereas horde version [Fleshrender] with 32 vp, plz make ally cute dire bear form happy.

<Hidden>

User

each faction/characters-plates,leathers, mails given one Heroic item level 258 like two had sword [Fleshrender], Two hand mace [Grievance], Two hand axe [Dual-blade Butcher].

Only heroic item level 258 staff is missing for clothes.Old.wowhead gave only 1 item of heroic mode and that is from ICC 10N ( [Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love]).

Poor clothes always as usual, My dear Jem help those poor clothes. /cry we struggled hard to survive.
Clothes waiting for Blessings of The Lichking drop items.

<Hidden>

User

no response about the triumph emblem trinket...cute.

Jem

User

@ Kherae - sorry i must have missed your post - I have deleted [Mark of Supremacy] but have added [Death's Verdict] [Death's Choice] [Reign of the Unliving] and [Reign of the Dead] hope this will help

@ Lisaray - thanks for helping me find all the Horde/Alliance faction items that are missing - have added [Decimation]

@ Shree - Unfortunately I will not be adding [Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love] but I will add [Sufferance] and [Clemency] - hope this will help

<Hidden>

User

thanks for fixing that :)

<Hidden>

User

u have removed all eternals(life,fire,shadow,earth...) i have no pronblem farming them but fire is extremely rare i wish if u can make eternal fire as an exception and bring it back to vp it will seriously save me alot of time searching for hours to get only two eternal fire:p.....other than that i wish u the best great job:)

Jem

User

Have you tried in Wintergrasp they have a very high drop rate (1-3 [Crystallized Fire] ) if your faction is in control. Also check out mining as you can get the [Crystallized Fire] from Titanium at a 50% drop rate.

Check out WoWHead for more thoughts - http://www.wowhead.com/item=37702#dropped-by

<Hidden>

User

woah woah woah. Haven't been active for a little over a week and all this happens :P anyhoo,Seems like rather decent changes, and I'm really impressed by how quickly and effectively the staff has replied to many of the queries.

BACK TO THE BOOKS I GO. i haz thesis to write >: cheers!

<Hidden>

User

again many many thanks for putting items for clothes with spirit.

on behalf of Clothes & Rest community , we salutes Jem, Ysabel & NE Team with firing 3 fireball+Hotstreak-Free pyroblast in the air.

I already have items higher than that but it wud definitely help those newly created mage/warlock/priest.

Especially thanking Jem/Ysabel for adding another nice item [Reign of the Dead] for burst rdpsclass+ [Death's Choice] for Melee, I was looking for this, and waited for last 8 months. After the thread read i immediately bought it.

Hopefully all TOC items(Item level 245) were added which may be usefull for rest class.

(isn't it we are pulling u to add so many items )

U made us happy a lot.

necrobia

User

@Augh, I got them from salvaging them, thank you.

@staff, Can you add lv 258 held-in off-hand for casters, please? I know you added a lv258 staff but I think I'm gonna go with dagger/off-hand combination, and I'd really like an off-hand like Mystifying Charm or somethinf similar.

one question, only lv 258 items you've added are weapons or have you added more?

Jem

User

@ Mocuana - Unfortunately at this time we are not putting lvl 258 armor in the VoteShop - so as an offhand is classified as armor I can not put it in

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Thank you, Jem, for handling these requests. On that note, we will be happy to consider any suggestion to make changes to the vote shop. As I'm sure you can see, a lot of work went into organizing the huge amount of items in various categories, and surely oversights can happen.

I would like to suggest that any requests regarding vote shop changes be submitted via a Feedback Support Ticket so we are sure not to miss them. While not all requests can be implemented, we will do our best to make any fixes that fit into the plan Jem has laid out.

Thank you once again for your support. :)

You need to be logged in to reply.