Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points & Website Features
Vote Points & Website Features

<Hidden>

User

not cool
i lost most then 800 points wating for rentless now i have to begin form first it s hard so i forfeit the vote this way...

<Hidden>

User

I just want to know what will happen with the votes on the previous page??

<Hidden>

User

I do not like the organization of the page ..... so with this change lost more than 500 votes, now I have to start from scratch ................... . I may return my previous votes or accommodate me the new values&#8203;&#8203;??

<Hidden>

User

You all were given ample warning that VPs would be reset and that you should spend them accordingly. I am sorry that you lost your VPs but you should have done something with them.

Blackheart93

User

only 3 vope points every 12 hours :(

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

@stewart thnx for da info mate... this what i was asking since the week started im looking forward to the end of the voting week and see how the vote points are flushed

<Hidden>

User

@Development Team: I can understand that logic...

@painkillerz: basically the math would be something along the lines of
(actual votes / possible votes) * some multiplier for how well we (neverendless) did each week for the vote sites
"- Prices and amount of points have been scaled back, so you will now receive 10-30 points for active voting (depending on our placement)."

<Hidden>

User

Hey thanks Development Team for taking the confused poorly grammar complaints of the players! That was really cool. :D

grimlockthegreat

User

IF that was the message explainning it... no wonder MOST people are complaining. IT LOOKS HIDDEN! Opposed to something tha tshould've been visible as soon as you got into the SITE!

Honestly... I feel robbed and insulted with that puny message as an excuse.

<Hidden>

User

Well done Neverendless - Team !

<Hidden>

User

when is the end of this week (A) :D

<Hidden>

User

as stewart and others stated the week began when the month started that means april 1st... count a week for the flush that means april 7th/14th/21st/28th AND a flush at the end of the month (30th) then again this is only a copy paste of what stewart and other posters already said

<Hidden>

User

This web site seems very good after the change they did the only thing I did not like was the change in votes for the celestial horse I wait to buy 400 votes for and aora this in 60 but it seems way too good the web page neverendless-wow congrats

<Hidden>

User

sorry for all when i type this on spanish i know server rules but it may help spanish speaking ppl (for the ppl wandering im explaining the new voting system and the points u will get),,,,

El sistema es UNA vez por semana recibes los puntos de votos es como los puntos de arena,,, pero estos los recibes cada domingos sino... una vez por semana... la semana de votos empezo el 1 asi que los recibiras el 7 y asi sucesivamente el 14 el 21 el 28 y tambien se recibe votos a fin de mes en este caso el 30... como se calculan los votos que recibes pues en si la formula solo los admins saben... lo que si digo es que cuentan lo que tu votas con el primer catcha lo que se vota con el catcha del ranking y aparte el ranking que se encuentra el server... ese el modo en que ahora trabajan los votos...

quejas de que no se anuncio reseteo de votos no hagan avisaron eso con mas de dos semanas asi que culpa suya es si no los usaron

<Hidden>

User

this new forum is pretty cool but my 30vp got reset :( :-(

<Hidden>

User

ahhhh itz kool The new forum loooks more neutral i like it except 4 the vp collection but its all good :-)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

its all great but when is the end of the week,it is monday or sunday or?????plz answer

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

ANNOUNCED BY CRECENDO YESTERDAY IN.GAME

VOTES WILL BE GIVEN THIS FRIDAY QUIT QQing... AND KEEP VOTING

<Hidden>

User

yeeeeaahh i caN vote For relentless yuuuuuhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

sad i had over 200 vote points : /

<Hidden>

User

It does not cost into that they changed the paguina is very ugly

unrested

User

I apologize in advance but I am so angry right now...

I voted regularly with 4 accounts, twice daily, yet I lost all my 400+ vote points i had been saving, new system vote system is a FAIL and I will never vote again nor will i even think about donating.

so thanks for making me realize that leveling characters on anything other than retail is a waste of time and voting for private sites is a joke.

unrested

User

Now that I have calmed down a bit ;D I do have to say that this is one of my favorite private servers and I have played several before claiming this one as home. I love my guild here and a lot of the people I have met here.

Yet I am still very disappointed about the vote points The new vote system is just stupid, weekly, ROTFLMAO, but I do like everything else you guys have changed on the site. It does look very nice.

but seriously are you trying to make people not vote anymore? No attempt to convert anyone's existing points???? (sorry this has to be said)

FYI, by changing the vote system you may have hurt the server's rankings more than help them. Also by not converting players existing vote points, you have shown them you don't give a crap about all the time we have already wasted voting for you. so why should we continue to vote in a new retarded and even more annoying system????

<Hidden>

User

end of the week is neverendless xD

<Hidden>

User

@TANIS they said on FORUMS SERVER NEWS BEFORE THE CHANGE... that VOTE POINTS WILL BE RESET AND WHE HAVE TO SPEND ALL OF THEN BEFORE THE RESET.... and ingame they said the same more than once if u couldnt read that then is ur fault... from now on mate try to take just 2mins to read the server news each time one is posted

<Hidden>

User

When are we supposed to get our long waited vote points?I'm getting really impatient since I thought that they will be given 2 days ago.

You need to be logged in to reply.