Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points Awarded! - April 14, 2011
Vote Points Awarded! - April 14, 2011

<Hidden>

The voting is better, Neverendless, but let's do even better. Want more points? Get more people to vote each day! We have more than enough players to get 1st place on all topsites, but we need more people voting to get multiple points per time we vote!

Vote Points have been awarded again, and this time we've increased the amount of points awarded to help you out. Remember, the more you vote and the higher we rank (in other words, how much everyone votes), the more we all receive.

Last week, we doubled ONE OF THE BONUSES (based on our rank), as we promised we would. This week, we increased the WHOLE VALUE of points awarded to you, so you will certainly receive more points overall. We hope you find this more rewarding!

Thank you for your contribution to the Neverendless community! Enjoy shopping in the Vote Shop!

~ Crescendo

<Hidden>

User

VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Thx a lot for the VP.. But what i really want is a really annoying bug to get fixed D:!... I almost change to another server for this... is an overreaction, I know... but it is frustrating :S:S... well the bug I'm talking about is the shadow priest Vampiric Embrace... i know there are a lot of post to complain about bugs.. but i'm really >.<... i really think that for a SP that is not a minor bug.. and i now that there is only one person to take care about bugs and stuffs... but i'm not plating until this buf get fixed...

Wrong place to complain i know.. but >.<

About the VP system.. i really like it... so keep like this.. i keep voting, but im not playing until this bug get fixed...

<Hidden>

For those that are concerned about fixes and other changes that will be happening or should happen, please keep in mind that while the developers are doing everything they can to work on things like that, the rest of the staff can help make your stay enjoyable in other ways, too! Not all of the staff are developers, so the Battlemasters, for example, can still run events for you in-game!

The voting system is meant to promote Neverendless, and we want to make it a resource to support your in-game experience in return -- I may not be jumping in a fixing bugs like the developers, but I'll certainly do all I can to make positive things happen for you! I, along with the rest of the staff, are daily working on your behalf -- a job we are each grateful to have.

~ Crescendo

<Hidden>

User

Ooh, yay! Thanks again!

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for the points! Now that we're getting more, I'm more inclined to vote. Last week was just kind of ridiculous; voting nearly everyday (often twice a day) just netted me 8 points. :P

<Hidden>

User

Yey thanks Neverendless Got 38 points this week. Which is way much more from my 18 points last week. woohoo. Let's keep voting guyz!!! (^^,)

<Hidden>

User

Damn IT !!! I need 5 pts for celestian steed xD !! Make celestian steed 50 pts pls :D

<Hidden>

User

thx neverendless, ill try to vote everytime

<Hidden>

User

wow 32 vote point , now thats what im talking about
VOTE ALL!!!

<Hidden>

User

love you neverendless!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

I like!!!!!! I want to be Donor!!
coming soon =)

JorgeFernandes77

User

Thanks for the VP :)
We want wrath in VP xDDD

VOTE ALL!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

30VP this week . I'll vote alot of time . Anyway i want take celestial . :P So i have to vote alot of times!

<Hidden>

User

i vote and i dont get vp on the time i vote most i w8 12 h

armzash

User

just love the free things XD

<Hidden>

User

32 niceeeeeee ill vote :))

<Hidden>

User

I must say something bout voting......, yea is new but is good and for feedback i must say that if u vote first time olmoust everyday two times maby miss 1 or 2 u still get 16 points whot is for me good and if u continue to wote again secund times u get 32 whot is o_O say good u still can get ur wepon 850-1250 ....., HAPPY HUNTING ON VOTE POINTS

<Hidden>

User

betty3

User

Vote all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Crescendo, u said u haven't time to fixing talents and skills, but.... u find a time to fix Dreamwalker's chest and a lot of other pretty things. Pls, fix PvP bugs, coz it's PvP server. It's really sadly

P.S. sorry for my English and ty for your work

<Hidden>

User

I didnt get my vote points at all for any of the vote reward events plz help GM s?

<Hidden>

User

I didnt get my points can anyone help i havnt been on the website for a while and i have 0 vote points

JohannDemon

User

when do you award the points? last week i make 13 votes and i havent been awarded! plz check your days of awarding points cause i need them

<Hidden>

User

wers all my votr points gone??? away for a few week and get locked out for a start now my points are set to ferking 0 :/

<Hidden>

User

I voted but i didn't get vote points, i voted for the 3 sites

<Hidden>

User

celestian steed is nice, make 50 pts.

<Hidden>

User

Well, awsome we can take every thing we want very cheap !!!! So vote!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Vote!