Sept 6th 2017 Server revamp update

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

video

Wuu

User

Great work so far!:) What about fixing the quest progress?

Dadethtrapar

User

Great work so far lads.

Kranith

User

Yay Bobby nice to hear all the news directly from you!
Thanks for the update and keep the good work going!!!
NE is the best ;)

ironskull

User

Thanks for the info Bobby .
Cant wait to see neverendless alive again .

<Hidden>

User

Any word on what the official rates will be? Most days it's a struggle to even get a RDF group together currently, most of us have resorted to leveling alts and farming. Having dismally low drop/gold/rep rates compared to before isn't really helping the server IMO.
Will the vote shop be the same for the new Arthas? Being able to still buy crafting mats/recipes/gear/etc. that way would at least help offset the low pop/rates issues...

Erocco

User

I would also like to know what the gold drop rates, item drop rates, experience rates and reputation rates will be. If they stay as what the Arthas server claims it's good. If they drop to 1x it's a bad idea as we have no population to support an appropriate economy and frankly there are so many times I can level a character and their faction reps to exalted.

<Hidden>

User

i cant get ingame XD ..do i have to download new client ? and what realm list to use

<Hidden>

User

Well, i'll be hopping on as soon as my client downloads to have a nosey. goodbye my OP full donation set :(

<Hidden>

User

i cant get ingame XD ..do i have to download new client ? and what realm list to use

Hi Glass bro! :)
No u don't have to download a new client: 3.3.5a is ok, just change the realmlist!

Setrealmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com

<Hidden>

User

No u don't have to download a new client: 3.3.5a is ok, just change the realmlist!

hi! bro,

set realmlist realm.neverendless-wow.com
set patchlist 127.0.0.1
set realmlistbn 127.0.1.1
set protal none

is it correct ?

<Hidden>

User

hi! bro,

set patchlist 127.0.0.1
set protal none

is it correct ?

Mmmmh bro just delete all and type only "setrealmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com" and nothing else. Then quit and save your .txt file and log in with WoW.exe , not the wow launcher :)
See you ingame!

<Hidden>

User

hi! bro,

set patchlist 127.0.0.1
set protal none

is it correct ?

Mmmmh bro just delete all and type only "setrealmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com" and nothing else. Then quit and save your .txt file and log in with WoW.exe , not the wow launcher :)
See you ingame!

bro all good :D i can log in already. TY ^^

see you ingame

ill inform others to come and play in NE :D

<Hidden>

User

When will we geth end game gear ??

<Hidden>

User

When will we geth end game gear ??

GMs are already giving to players their items in exchange of the old custom gear! You just need to log in and open a ticket, typing there the IDs of the pieces you'd like to receive. 1 old custom gear = 1 new piece, so in example if you had a FUll Donor with 17 custom pieces, you will be able to ask up to a maximum of 17 blizzlike items :)

<Hidden>

User

after server reset today my donor items return

ironskull

User

when will wintergrasp be scripted ?

FormulaOP

User

thank you for implementing this thread! I like your forum and this great possibility to ask the questions about WOW that do worry me!
will help you to find more games to play in!

FormulaOP

User

thank you for implementing this thread! I like your forum and this great possibility to ask the questions about WOW that do worry me! it will help you to find more games to play in!

You need to be logged in to reply.