Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Go Zachary!
Go Zachary!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Today you have another chance to reap some rewards for Zachary Dembrowski's efforts for WNMU. The game is just starting, so tune in and help us cheer for Zachary and WNMU!

Rewards:

• 20 Vote Points if WNMU wins the game.
  • 5 vote points for every sack Zachary Dembrowski gets in the game.

The Information:

Wnmu vs. CSU-Pueblo
9/15/2012
1:00 PM SERVER Time
Silver City, NM
Forecast: High: 71° Sunny

Wanna keep up with the game?

Claim Your Reward:

Please fill out the "Go Zachary!" support ticket to claim your share. Please note that you can only be rewarded once--we'll be checking IP and e-mail addresses. You must make your submission before 4pm server time!

Good Luck to Zachary and WNMU! :)

UPDATE: The support ticket for the event is now closed as the deadline has passed. Thank you to those who supported, and rewards will be distributed soon: please have patience, there are many tickets to review!

<Hidden>

User

somehow last game was better

<Hidden>

User

Last game was better because we had a better prize with the 20 Chips instead of the 20 VPs.

GraveSoul

User

So many ungrateful people. No matter what the price is I wish him good luck.

<Hidden>

User

go zahary you are the best

<Hidden>

User

I dont care if its chips or vote points or nothing. I still like football! Go Zach!

<Hidden>

User

good luck Zach! hope you the beast ^_^

<Hidden>

User

GO WMNU !!!
you can do eeeet!
Hustle in the 2nd half!!!!!

atm its 21-13 (csu-pueblo leads) at half time.

Pussicat

User

Last game was better because we had a better prize with the 20 Chips instead of the 20 VPs.

well that's a great attitude to have. NE doesn't have to give anything out, but they do it anyway, so be grateful for it.

GO ZACH! GO WNMU!

<Hidden>

User

Ganbatte Zach!!!

Romancho

User

LOL be gratefull becausae ne wow give us rewards for this i... GO GO GO ZACHARY GO GO GO WNMU !!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

pwn them for NE. Go Zachary!

<Hidden>

User

THEMADHA773R

User

Go Zach, and nice comment Grave, so true man.

Naiad

User

Missed it I think, but what's the score/sacks so far?

nitrosMaster

User

Go Zachary!! do it FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

The final score was CSU-Pueblo 35- WNMU 27... Zachary did have one sack... Looks like 5 vps for the server.

<Hidden>

User

Good luck Zack.....go go go

<Hidden>

User

Do it for.....ALLY : )

<Hidden>

User

Sir Blackswann can you help me on my problem i cant log in my account (my Main character is cowbelius) and my Friend too ( Neox ) we cant log in our account.. Please help us we have donor item D:

<Hidden>

User

that sir Blackswann
i am Glad that you can help me in my Problem D:

<Hidden>

User

3 game WNMU(5) CSU (4)

<Hidden>

User

GO Zachary GIVE THEM HELL :D

<Hidden>

User

I want you to have big dreams, big goals. I want you to strive to achieve them. But I don't want to see you beating yourself up every time you make a mistake. GO....Zach!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Go go go......Zachary : )

princessmisery

User

Did you guys edit this? Or did I seriously miss that I had to create a support ticket? I don't remember that being there when I first read the article today.

<Hidden>

User

go zach...

MABUHAY!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Protato

User

sucks only vp, lol

You need to be logged in to reply.