Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Outrage! Video Contest Results
Outrage! Video Contest Results

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The results are finally here! Congrats to our first place winner Kalimeroo and runner-up Milorad. Please enjoy their videos on the Neverendless-WoW YouTube channel:

BoSNiaN

User

Cool!

I krv svoju za Bosnu moju!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Kalimeroo should of won instantly with the pirates of the carribean song :D

<Hidden>

User

HAHA leina yes lol:D

<Hidden>

User

Hahaha wrong grammar in all words and while video recording there's a guy that whispers sayng that ****** >> ne... lolololololol xD
NEVERNDLESS Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

BAttle*

How could a horde have won this??

<Hidden>

User

Gnome video >>>>>>>>>>> Belf , no offence to winner but its true :) Sad that winner is 1 who showed that WG is working on server in whole video rather than some1 who made such nice pvp video.

MommyxD

User

<Hidden>

User

all that tenacity and all that customization and still 8 k chaos bolt
sad :(

<Hidden>

User

First of all tenaciti buff was at rank one and seond i am not fd i have 3 custom items and all otehrs are for pve look

<Hidden>

User

Looooool correct if i am wrong, but shouldn't PvE items give harder damage than PvP ones?? PvP gear gives lower damage bonus of PvE beacuse needs other things like resilience or similar.......... Isn't it ?! Lololololol WTB real warlock :D ! And btw how could an horde win the video contest?! Jajaja we (The Alliance) pwnd you soooooo many times !!

Anyway /care of who won the video, i just say NEVERENDLESS IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! :D

<Hidden>

User

3 words.
BEST VIDEO EVER !

ivesica

User

<Hidden>

User

About pve u are right but i have my shoulders which are low gs cuz still need emblems to improve it and chest too....
But why horde couldn't win the video contest if ally won?
and darkangel a video theme was whole wg so we described it like when andresthecow and other players make a video about NE they describe it and show PVP

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

rofl again its a donor who win nothing new in that

Development Team Leader

User

rofl again its a donor who win nothing new in that

I don't see an entry from you, so i would politely suggest you shut the hell up.

<Hidden>

User

GNOME video is better off seriously and yeah kali just showed that things work oj NE whereas the gnome video was pvp and cool stuff :D
anyways congrats both of u

<Hidden>

User

btw what are the rewards ?

<Hidden>

User

Gratz man or girl XD whatever Development Team u look like Simson or yah XD hehehehe -.-

LOL nice vid an graTz nice vid

You need to be logged in to reply.