Forums
Forums >>> >>>
November's Vote Shop Promotions
November's Vote Shop Promotions

<Hidden>

User

As promised, we are bringing back Vote Shop Promotions and deals! This month, the following items at 15% off! These will be available from 00:01 November 1st, 2011 (Server Time) to 23:59 November 30th, 2011 (Server Time)! If you have ideas for promotions for future months, feel free to mention items in the comments on this article. I will take them into consideration for future monthly promotions!

<Hidden>

User

Cool! Cant wait to spend some VP.

<Hidden>

User

LOL turkey shooter

<Hidden>

User

wowowowowo Is it Possible to Put sum Toc Or Rubiscentum itmes :P:P:P ( I DIDNT SAID ICC)

nalle1

User

Matahari

User

no way - turkey shooter, everybody gonna hate me soon

<Hidden>

User

At least requesting to put Invincible's Reins/Wrathful items like at 120 VP , so voting will be maintained all the month.

Logic behind this is {35 Votes/week x 4 weeks}+{5 Votesx2 Days} =150 VP so after discount of 20% it comes to 120 VP. So NE will Get 100 % Votes during the month.
Also has to be for the month's VP no Previous Month's VP counted

All this is just an idea / solutions for Voting maintenance for all the year

We hoping to have this one.

DeathKnight17

User

cool lets roll ::)

<Hidden>

User

Here's an idea,

Put some items that aren't usually in vote shop for a month, maybe ICC heroic drops or TOC drops, just something that players with full wrathful or end game gear are willing to buy.

The idea is, make those special items very expensive, for example 150~200 vote points. This way players who are voting regularly can spend all their vp once every couple of months on an item that they would actually use.

Look at my vote points, I have 450 Vote points on this account, and I can't use them on anything, I know voting is to help the server, which is why I'm still voting in the first place, but at the same time I would like to spend those VP on something useful that is hard to obtain. I'm not gonna waste those VP on mats that I can farm easily or buy from AH.

If you want players to keep voting regularly, put something in vote shop that they will strive to get, keep the element of surprise, for example one month put Death's Verdict, the next month Deathbringer's Will, then the next month maybe a shirt with stats or a tabad, the shirt and tabard don't need to have the best stats ever, just something that is hard to get in the game will be fine. And afterall only few players will be able to buy those special items anyway.

<Hidden>

User

Myself im voting for nothing basicly right now...but as soon as we upgrade to cata i gonna rush down the voteshop ^ ^

But anyways turkeyshooter is just epic :D

<Hidden>

User

I think you should really consider Iluvminimaro's idea. It will ensure constant and reliable voting as nobody knows what items will be on promotion and how much it will cost. The only way of being certain that you get the item that you want is by voting as much as you can.

If Neverendless tries out a system like this im sure our rank will skyrocket.

<Hidden>

User

Few other ideas
User can votes to our community around 150 to 155 votes/month.

(1) 1 Wintergrasp Commendation= 20/50 VP for those who have arena points but lack some honor points.

(2) ICC Heroic items like Litchking drops, Deathbringer's will at desired VP only for those voted minimum 130 to Max vp /month for consecutive 2 month. Also for Wrathfull items at desired VP for those voted minimum votes for consecutive 1 month. Same for Endgame items but for mini voting for consecutive 6 months for certain numbers of VP,

So the end solutions is
ICC Items 1 Piece =2 Month Consecutive Full or some minimum level voting.
Wrath full 1 Piece = 1 Month Consecutive Full or some minimum level voting.
Endgame 1 Piece =3 to 6 Month Consecutive Full Voting.

(3) Certain Level up token like level up by 20/30 should be at certain numbers of VP . Cause have seen so many ids having characters below level 80 can redeem those.

(4) Certain numbers of voting for some consecutive month+30% to 50% discount in Full Donation Items. This will increase the donation and voting rates.

--> Max Stack , VP per item and VP mini per month should be decided.for above all items.
--> Consecutive Voting for getting certain items will stabilize the voting issue/performance to our community.
As we are the best but has to be the best way.

There are so many items to be considered this way but not at a cost of Donation.

Hellfrozen

User

thats a good suggestion actually :D

lokkenn

User

I agree with most of the suggestions above. Offer some top end items (mounts, armor, weapons) at ridiculous amounts (not too ridiculous :P) of VP to encourage sustainable votes. Change these offers once a month for freshness.

im pretty sure it'll add some spice to our NE lives.

<Hidden>

User

I'm loving the ideas so far. I can't promise that I can use everyone's idea, but there is some -awesome- brainstorming going on! Keep it going!

I've been considering doing the specialty type item bit, basically something that isn't in the Vote Shop to put in on a limited time basis for next month. There are some mounts and companions that easily fall into that category.

Look forward to hearing more of your ideas! Also some ideas for items themselves for regular promotions would be great. <3

<Hidden>

User

Coool, I got mine

Zerkoga

User

Here's an idea,

Put some items that aren't usually in vote shop for a month, maybe ICC heroic drops or TOC drops, just something that players with full wrathful or end game gear are willing to buy.

The idea is, make those special items very expensive, for example 150~200 vote points. This way players who are voting regularly can spend all their vp once every couple of months on an item that they would actually use.

Look at my vote points, I have 450 Vote points on this account, and I can't use them on anything, I know voting is to help the server, which is why I'm still voting in the first place, but at the same time I would like to spend those VP on something useful that is hard to obtain. I'm not gonna waste those VP on mats that I can farm easily or buy from AH.

If you want players to keep voting regularly, put something in vote shop that they will strive to get, keep the element of surprise, for example one month put Death's Verdict, the next month Deathbringer's Will, then the next month maybe a shirt with stats or a tabad, the shirt and tabard don't need to have the best stats ever, just something that is hard to get in the game will be fine. And afterall only few players will be able to buy those special items anyway.

indeed this is a good post . i vote when i remember to maybe once a day, if there were items i needed in vs like tank gear over item lvl 245 id set an alarm to vote!

<Hidden>

User

Plz .. can u chek my ...support ticket's ...so i get my char back .....

<Hidden>

User

I dissagree on the icc rs wrath gear part who the hell will raid do arenas etc if we can buy them even once a mounth for some ppl it takes ages to get even wrath hands out of the vendor

but TOC hc (items from bugged bosses 0 loot bosses too) and other really powerfull items that are worth voting for i will surely start counting my points if that happens

War Hammer

User

how about makin certain items available for a certain amount depending on which position we end up on the different sites at the end of the month...i think this will ensure that ppl will not only vote but also vote correctly...............

<Hidden>

User

I strongly agree with Cyrusgains his ideas' could really help our sever.

<Hidden>

User

Before any of these "great ideas" come to fruition, maybe someone should fix the "Top 100 Arena" vote portal, I haven't been able to receive a vote on that for a week now!

I've stated in the past you have to make the voting worth while. Cool mounts are nice and yes some are unobtainable. But I would rather spend my points on items that I cannot get in the game due to glitches or unscripted bosses, i.e. heroic gear that can only be purchased with donor tokens!

ZilockeTheandil

User

Any chance of getting the Swift Zhevra? That's a cool mount, and nobody on the server may have it anymore.

<Hidden>

User

my thoughts...endgame items are ok, IF and only IF its items that are currently -removed- from game.
-dreamwalker and gunship armory :/
-toc (bugged to be impossible)
-some ulduar drops (some bosses dont drop loot, some chests dont spawn, some bosses are unfightable [unattackable or unreachable], and some are bugged-impossible[leviathan ftw?])
-maybe some of the non-frost-giant voa drops, with recent events.
without these raids, there's quite a few gear gaps ^^ be nice to see them closed

big reasons for putting in some icc items:
-plate dpsers: taiga bindings (dreamwalker 10mans, removed loot), polar bear claw bracers (gunship battle, not in place on NE)
-some of the best trinkets ingame (phylactery, abacus, spyglass, corpse tongue coin, and the flawless fang)
--with RS in place, the trinkets arent -quite- as painful a loss, but it still hurts. especially since thats both 25hc tank trinks out of the picture, and for RS the resistance from the scale is particularly essential.

hope my rambling doesnt offend ^^

<Hidden>

User

i woud like proto drake i would be most happy

<Hidden>

User

I liket the idea of putting protot drake in vote shop for me its best mount and it doesnt mater however it costs i will keep voting to earn enough for it

<Hidden>

User

Trinket - Reign of the Dead, ill be happy.

<Hidden>

User

Yesterday i had dream for upcoming December month.

I was near a Christmas Tree in Ogrimmer and Stormwind which drops Buffs, Pets at free cost (one time only).

I got an item from a vendor near Cristmas Tree who is selling Heroic, Wrathfull, Trinkets, Mounts and Endgame items at 100 VP, but he was not giving another item, we were given only one item even if we have VP.

Hoping to Have this dreams come true.

<Hidden>

User

I too had a dream

I got blessing of GM Kotori and suddenly i leveled 80 and surpise i got one items.

<Hidden>

User

Seriously need those Proto Drake in VS... :) all need them :P

You need to be logged in to reply.