Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Server Update 5/13/2013
Server Update 5/13/2013

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Take a minute and read over what is up and coming to Neverendless-WOW in the near future. We have lots of great new systems and information... [Click to read]

Kranith

User

First!!

Hahah i've read the post.. Good work NE, hope the fixes will make our beloved server the most scripted on the net! :)

Psykokiller

User

Omg. This is going to be awesome i guess, plus the fixes :D great job.

jingyang

User

Finally... the server will be update!!! and this is a good new for players. Cheer!!!

<Hidden>

User

I Thing is good :)

<Hidden>

User

Amazing, Just amazing, I love it. This will really give people a reason to vote :). (Other than the fact they all love NE). Very very awesome. THank you Blackswan

<Hidden>

User

Bout time me thinks ,bugs bugs bugs

<Hidden>

User

Will we need to donwload any new patch?

<Hidden>

User

Darkpower lol dude u wont need any other patch...everything stays prety much same...just now tabard donators will have some kind of buffs...however they are donators....they are unskilled with all the mighty god powers :P...Skill still RULEZ ! ^^

GJ NE i hope for some ach fixes too..

NE <3 ^^

<Hidden>

User

Sunwellmage

User

I'm..... not impressed. Vendors are never an issue for me, a tabard isn't exciting, and unless there was a vendor that had extremely reduced emblem requirements for the gear, there'd be no point.

Honestly, rather than this be done, I'd rather see the developers be more focused on fixing instance bugs, but that's just me. I'm an achievement kinda guy, and Nefarion in Blackwing Lair is proving untargetable for me.

Jem

User

@Sunwellpally - I guess you missed this part to Blackswann's post:

The Arthas realm will be getting a huge patch/fix update soon… Probably a week or so as of this post date. Development Team is working very hard on getting all the fixes we can into this patch. It will not affect the DBs nor will you lose anything in the process. It is simply fixes and additions or new system.

I would assume this means that many of instance bugs will be worked on with the update....Have you put in a bug report for the issue you are talking about?

and this part:

We will be adding more features all the time with this area.

http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/showthread.php?t=130058

The tabard is the required "key" used for entry to the VIP zone to allow you to get in and access all the initial features of the zone and any future things that will be added.

<Hidden>

User

While i understand the need to make money, i think that 75$ is a little much for lifetime access.....That's way out of my price range, and a lot of my friends price ranges. The thing is: The majority of the people that play on NE "That I've seen so far" are not from the U.S anymore, and even in the U.S money is tight.

My point is this: Do you want to make lots and lots and lots of money, or do you want everyone to have a really great time on your server? I think that this should be thought about, again i will state that i completely understand the need for cash to run the server. Really though? 75$ for access to this for life seems a little far fetched to me, and overpriced. But again, I'm not made of money and neither are a lot of my friends. I just wanted to throw that out there, for consideration...

<Hidden>

User

I'm..... not impressed. Vendors are never an issue for me, a tabard isn't exciting, and unless there was a vendor that had extremely reduced emblem requirements for the gear, there'd be no point.

Honestly, rather than this be done, I'd rather see the developers be more focused on fixing instance bugs, but that's just me. I'm an achievement kinda guy, and Nefarion in Blackwing Lair is proving untargetable for me.

I can agree with that, but I'll say this: The object is to bring in more people, and make more money. As sad as that is, that's really "at least to me" the underlying reasoning behind this decision. WHILE I DO NOT DOUBT that the staff that run this great server "praise NE" want to make it as awesome as it can be simply for their own pleasure and that of the players they serve, i also must again say that it's too much for what we are getting, and like this gentlemen above me has said, it wouldn't be worth it unless some seriously awesome things were available from it. Even THEN i would not pay 75$ for it or even 40$....It's not worth that much money to me, and i don't think it will be to other people either.

Additionally, 500 hundred vote points for three months? Are you serious? That seems excessive, it would take an insane amount of time to obtain five hundred vote points. While it's completely doable, there's also the factor that some people cannot access all of the voting site's. Some of it does not work for people, this is partly where I'll agree with the gentlemen I'm quoting.

These are just my thoughts on the matter, i am just speaking my mind as a concerned and friendly member of this amazing community :D

passcard

User

if you vote 7 days you can get 50-70 vp so you nead 70 days to colect it... :D

Corpseburrito

User

Darkpower lol dude u wont need any other patch...everything stays prety much same...just now tabard donators will have some kind of buffs...however they are donators....they are unskilled with all the mighty god powers :P...Skill still RULEZ ! ^^

GJ NE i hope for some ach fixes too..

NE <3 ^^

I most certainly have donated to the server to help support it. I have not donated for gear or customs. I donated for bags - and for Invincible. I defintely don't have any mighty god powers. :P I don't think donating or not makes you a "better" or "worse" player.

I have to agree with some other people that I wouldn't pay 75$ for the tabard, but some people would I'm sure. The fixes are exciting, but the VIP area is meh for me. I play to experience the content, quest, raid, die, get debuffs - it's all part of the WoW experience for me. :) Luckily, if you don't like it, don't get a tabard. It's not like they're forcing us to use it.

NE is the best private server I've played on, even though I'm relatively new. Long live Neverendless! :D

<Hidden>

User

Will early donors get this tabard? Or do you need to pay 75 bucks again after the patch?

<Hidden>

User

Lmao some1 here really needs to learn Engrish... Or atleast L2Read...

1)no patch
2)not all "donors" will have the tabard.
3)everyone will be able to have the tabard for: 75 chips, 40chips or 500 vote points.....

I agree with people saying here that this looks a bit expensive and overpriced btw GOOD JOB NE!!! :)

Romancho

User

Not bad at all good job NE : :) ! And now if you make rated arenas to be forbidden to donors this server is gonna be the greatest ever :D !

<Hidden>

User

Soulrelease amazing idea :D!!!
By the way am really happy that i spoke to the staff...yhea that's right am the one that opened the ticket and suggested some of the ideas you just read :D...no need to thank me just make it come true and NE will be like it was before...best of luck to you i will keep opening new tickets if an idea blasts in my head.
Cheers!!! :D

Helior

User

Thanks for the much-needed updates Bobby! Dungeon Raids and achievements FTW!!!!

Korfane

User

Hopefully achievement/dungeon fixes.

I can only hope for a CoS and a UP fix! But as always any fixes that are made are always welcome additions to an already extraordinary server.

~Korfane

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I like the idea of the fixes but the VIP part is not real good maybe its already too hard for non donors to fight in BG or arena against FD's also 500 vps is like what 6months voting just for a 3 month pass.

<Hidden>

User

Rubish,you can have 46 vote points per week if you vote maximum times and on time ,thats roughly 200 vote points per month so thats around 3 months ,if you love NE and want your tabard YOU CAN HAVE IT every three months for 3 months, anotherwords if your not lazy u can have it ALWAYS

<Hidden>

User

All the free loaders that never donated a single cent always whine about everything, well there is your chance ,VOTE VOTE AND VOTE and you will be a VIP like us donors, so enough lame excuses GO VOTE NOW !
I am an FD and i never miss a single day without voting for NE ,not coz i need anything but coz i want this server to be the greatest and the best

hollow_sk

User

@ Arcanologist

Good job ,kid!Somebody should give you a medal!

You need to be logged in to reply.