Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Install WoW With Ease
Install WoW With Ease

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Development Team continues to amaze us and push us further on our journey in keeping "One Step Ahead" with the release of this Installer (right-click and "Save Link As" to download) for both the Arthas and Deathwing realms!

Using the Installer is very simple:

Step 1:

After clicking the link above, save the Installer to your computer.

Find the location where you saved the file (for Windows users it generally defaults to your Downloads folder) and double click the file. You may get a dialogue box asking you if you in fact want to launch the .exe. You will of course need to click "yes."

Step 1
571x332px 70KiB

Step 2:

Choose which client you would like to install: WOTLK or Cataclysm.

Step 2
529x332px 66KiB

Step 3:

Choose where you would like to install the client. You can click "Browse" to change the destination directory. After you have chosen where to install, click "Install."

Step 3
531x333px 78KiB

Step 4:

The Installer will take some time to download everything. Go make a snack and come back later. ;)

Step 4
530x332px 72KiB

Step 5:

Once the file has finished downloading, you're ready to play! You have the option to "Launch Game" or "Create Account" if you need to. You can also close the Installer with "Exit." There is no need to change the realmlist, it has already been set for Neverendless for you. Don't forget where you saved your client--you may want to make a shortcut to more easily open the game in the future. ;)

Step 5
530x328px 80KiB

Thank you for using the Neverendless Installer, and welcome to Neverendless-WoW!

<Hidden>

User

jingyang

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Link for the client download is not working.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

My apologies for the confusion. You have to right click and choose "Save Link As" to download. I have edited the article to reflect this. :)

Thank you!

<Hidden>

User

im still having trouble savin the link...

<Hidden>

User

wonderful, thank you.

<Hidden>

User

Awesome NE, every day you're getting better :)

<Hidden>

User

I wish there was something like this 3 years ago so it would save a lot of troubles with pathces lool :D

<Hidden>

User

Epic Development Team strikes again!

<Hidden>

User

Im downloading cata, for now installer works great, download speed is really good, maybe u should add feature to minimize into system tray becouse I dont like when I have many programs opened at the same time xD

PietrusPereira

User

Noob question.. I have the setup for the game and all the patches files. Does this mean that this one file substitutes all of that??

<Hidden>

User

Awesome job, but can someone give me an estimate of the download time for each client???????

<Hidden>

User

Ahtair, the download time depends on how fast your internet is.

<Hidden>

User

Wakawakamush, thx, i know, i should have included some info, can u tell me APROXIMATELY how much it would take??.

Speed:130 mbps
sent:37
received 424

i want to know so i can decide if poot it tonight or tomorrow all day.

<Hidden>

User

Link is working now. I had been doing the right-click, save as, but last night it was not working. But it seems to be fixed now.

<Hidden>

User

will there be one for mac?

<Hidden>

User

how long will it take to download..
Im fom philippines and hope i could download it faster..
i download the game for almost 2 months... :(( straight...

<Hidden>

User

Good job NE!!!
Development Team strikes again

sweetest360ever

User

wow....Thanks Development Team! Cake! NE the best!

Syzygy

User

Wooo! I've been waiting for this since I broke Cata by doing something stupid. The download took a long time, but it was easy and Cata started right up with no problems. Awesome job!

<Hidden>

User

para que es la descarga haha noob

aladirian

User

eccezzionale il nuovo sistema per caricare il gioco ,tutto in un colpo solo,ho visto amici impazzire per le crack!!!,grazie Development Team!

<Hidden>

User

If i have the disc with the games, what is faster, to install it from there or from this thing u guys created?

<Hidden>

User

Does this mean that I can now, using this app launcher that it will install the current cata with the current update that Neverendless is using...?

<Hidden>

User

What's faster:dowloading wotlk(3.3.5a) or with instaler?
Answer fast please,i am coming back to Neverendless!

<Hidden>

User

dowloading wotlk with torent*

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

while updating I can play?

You need to be logged in to reply.