Forums
Forums >>> >>> >>>
Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimal Leveling Strategies in Neverendless WoW?
Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimal Leveling Strategies in Neverendless WoW?

chinmay

User

Hello there,
I am diving into Neverendless WoW and am absolutely enjoying the nostalgic experience. Although, I find myself a bit overwhelmed with the plethora of options and strategies for leveling my character effectively.

I have reached level 25 and am unsure whether to focus on questing; grinding mobs; or running dungeons to maximize my experience gain. I have heard mixed opinions from different players; and I am looking for some clear guidance based on recent experiences.

Is there a particular zone or quest line that offers more efficient experience gains at my current level? How does grinding compare in terms of experience efficiency?

At what level do dungeons become more beneficial for leveling? Are there any dungeons that are particularly quick and give good XP?

Should I invest in any specific gear or consumables to boost my leveling speed? Are there any recommended items or buffs that can make the process smoother?

Also, I have gone through this post; https://neverendless-wow.com/forums/findpost/6636b97-aws-devops-a990-42ac-9f01-ded10017194d which definitely helped me out a lot.

Any other general tips or strategies that you found helpful while leveling up in Neverendless WoW?
Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

You need to be logged in to reply.