Forums
Forums >>> >>>
E-Mail Confirmation
E-Mail Confirmation

<Hidden>

User

HOw do i change my account to different email?

<Hidden>

User

i cnt remember my e mail and i dont know how to change my accoutn to different e-mail.. can somone help me with this??

Hellfrozen

User

to whoever forgot their fake email(like me) when this block happens,u can log in to your account and just change the email address to your valid one,get it???

luke671

User

Well here's how I did it:

Situation #1: You can't remember your email that you registered with your Account.
Solution: Go to Account Management, go to the E-mail tab at the menu at the right side. There should be input boxes for Email Change.
> Input your password
> In case you really forgot your main email address, then create a new one (e.g. Yahoo
> When you're done creating your email, the confirmation code would be sent automatically
> Input your email to the New email input bar and the Confirm email input bar
> Check your inbox, you should see something by the lines of "noreply@neverendless-wow.com"
> Get your confirmation code. It is within the 2nd Line. "If you made this request, then you may confirm it within 24 hours by entering this code: ########## "
> Copy Paste the code to the confirmation code input tab
> Grats.

<Hidden>

User

that it is what I must make to reclaim my account of wow?

<Hidden>

User

hi all guys ^^
i got my yahoo ^^

<Hidden>

User

Hi I would like to know how I enable my account someone please tell me but ... netiendo not the English if possible tell me in Spanish XD ejejejejejejejejeje

<Hidden>

User

Men want to play wow help please please habilitamelo neverendless mu account is not to do in my help please I'm begging you please
THANK YOU ...
AM T_T T_T T_T

please help me, rogue

Crazyspirit

User

Yep dis it is very good for ppl wend hacker ore spammer dis it very nice server i like.Good working and good Staff :)

You need to be logged in to reply.