Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Announcement from Blackswann
Announcement from Blackswann

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Please see Blackswann's forum thread of today regarding a Big Announcement!

(Quoted here for your convenience:)

Ladies, Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Trolls and Protypes....

FRIDAY the 24th of February 2012 2pm server time is going to be a landmark moment for Neverendless-Wow. We will be announcing a huge epic pwnage change to NE... What is it? it isnt a new CORE, It isnt CATA (not yet folks), Make sure your friends, PVP partners and Guildies are all on your friends list for quick communication when it happens. This one is gonna be big folks!

B

<Hidden>

User

When i saw the tittle i was like OMG i cant believe its here, but not... Still curious whats going to happen

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

LOL sorry... but I did clear the issue before it was an issue :P

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Blackswann has always said he's never going to have two realms.. so that ruins that theory... MY GOD WHAT IS IT?! 4 days is too long to wait! This is like telling me christmas is tomorrow and I'm getting presents -.-

<Hidden>

User

if its new realm why would you need to have quick communication with your friends? :P i think its going to be som B I G event something like 120v120 or 150 or whatever probably going to be something about pvp thats my guess :D

<Hidden>

User

No moar Customs. <3

Paladie

User

should i tell about of it .... trololol :)

<Hidden>

User

:) We will see soon

<Hidden>

User

I didn't know our marriage would be such a big announcement, Bobby! - Joking aside, I'm curious.

<Hidden>

User

Lol big news on the 24th Blackswann will announce it's my birthday the next day LOL

But yes I'm curious to :p

<Hidden>

User

I think it involves midgets and the pink power ranger.

<Hidden>

User

Jajajamenz i cant w8 to see what happens xP

<Hidden>

User

maybe island of conquest or the gunship battle?

<Hidden>

User

the warp npc's sprite is going to be changed into a green gnome leprechaun :O (well not like this is possible)

Xserks

User

its not a core change its not cata chances of it being big just got reduced by 99%
transmogrifation perhaps :)

<Hidden>

User

Perhaps they're trying to modify AH pricing? Some seem to think that's a big deal.

The mystery provides for some fun speculation, though. :)

<Hidden>

User

Leave the Auction house alone..it belongs to ME!!!!

Borealis

User

Last night during his trivia Swann said that "it will keep us happy for a month or so".......really curious as to what that may be....and why it is expected to keep us happy for such a short period of time haha.

Stripper poles in the Inn's maybe? =)

<Hidden>

User

its probably a new quest line of something and it gives level 80 gear? idk... but if he said happy for a few months then yeah

reptiler

User

Leave the Auction house alone..it belongs to ME!!!!

DAMN! u r right -.-!, im tired of fouding a trogg candle, oh surprise! Shadowfear is selling it! im LF a epic ashen veredict gear, and oh is SF! im a bit tired to have to fight in AH with her, and abou the surprise, i think its something about.. chips, gifts,is his birthday and wants to share it with NE throwing chips and **** to the air...idk, maybe some, long time event. i hope it be some free icc things, taht is nice enough for me

<Hidden>

User

I think I know what it is lol. hehe but my lips are seladed bobby. you can make anouncement

<Hidden>

User

very bad....., i am in GMT+7, so my time will be 25 Feb 2012 3:00 am

<Hidden>

User

Love to hear this

Hope Bobby will still be active on our server all the time like previously, we need both bobby and Ysabel.

Having some time with family makes bobby more interactive and moreover like Steve jobs.

We are also expecting some new changes with blackswann's new idea gathered during those vacations.

Welcome back to our community.

(during those vacation of Blackswann's Ysabel did the great decision, implemented and we have seen the changes, which was not taken by blackswann cause he loves all NE. Greatz to Ysabel)

We want Both, love to have both Ysabel an Bobby - one cry us one love us like mom an pappa to our NE.

<Hidden>

User

it will keeps us happy for amonth uhm? mayb they will start to give free donors with 1month expiration

Hellfrozen

User

Shadow speak NOW! :D :D

<Hidden>

User

-3 more day and we will see.

Hellfrozen

User

Last night during his trivia Swann said that "it will keep us happy for a month or so".......really curious as to what that may be....and why it is expected to keep us happy for such a short period of time haha.

Stripper poles in the Inn's maybe? =)

I did not know he said that,maybe its a pre-cata thing? something to keep us entertained til cata comes? :D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Bobby uploaded a bomb in the mltn core and its gonna explode on friday

You need to be logged in to reply.