Forums
Forums >>> >>>
May 15th Announcement
May 15th Announcement

<Hidden>

User

Well friends if it is an update or patch to 3.3.5a to 4.x.x i would advice u this.

Find your installed source folder.

Make another copy of same folder in another drive or with another name and update in 2nd folder like
1st source : [ c: program files World of Warcraft ]
copy to 2nd destination folder [ c: World of Warcraft ]and update cata update /patch files from 2nd source.

Create shortcuts from both different folders 1 belong to NE wow 3.3.5a and 2nd NE wow 4.x.x

This way u would be able to play either 3.3.5a or cata - no need to download 17 gigs files again an again.

Save server bandwidth.

<Hidden>

User

boby u cre8 NE is awesome and make some more awesome :D

<Hidden>

User

YES!! CATA IS COMING!

Ceruibast

User

THANK YOU NE for keeping the WOTLK realm open for access.. I know a few people including myself who don't wanna play Cata at all and don't wanna start over on a new WOTLK server especially if they have paid for customs here. Tyyyy!

devilhuntervergil

User

Hoping for no customs gears in Deathwing...

<Hidden>

User

Hoping for no customs gears in Deathwing...

will be no custom items
just donation for ingame gear

the new age of Neverendless Wow is here
;)

<Hidden>

User

you guys should appreciate how hard the NE team has actually done

also you people need to chill way down with the custom gear on the new cata cause that would take a lot of effort to balance out everything just have fun and appreciate what you get

<Hidden>

User

abdo55

User

1 question.... i accidentaly updated my cataclysm to 4.3.4 patch, will i be able to play cata on NE because of that or i have to do all over again?

i think you can dispatch to 4.0.6a............try yo google it !

<Hidden>

User

1 question.... i accidentaly updated my cataclysm to 4.3.4 patch, will i be able to play cata on NE because of that or i have to do all over again?

i think you can dispatch to 4.0.6a............try yo google it !

i googled it but found only site where i can download dispatches from 4.3.3

<Hidden>

User

good... cata :D... but... whats happen with the comunity custom on the server??... the server has been migration the characters.. just... start another time to lvl up?? this question is in my head... i am recently custom and i saw the announcement... and idk... in cata... the custom are no allowed or what?? pls i need a explaind...??? :D...
the leyend continue :D

<Hidden>

User

good... cata :D... but... whats happen with the comunity custom on the server??... the server has been migration the characters.. just... start another time to lvl up?? this question is in my head... i am recently custom and i saw the announcement... and idk... in cata... the custom are no allowed or what?? pls i need a explaind...??? :D...
the leyend continue :D

Will be 2 realms
Cata realm won't have available custom items

there's no character migration at the moment

and cata really comes awesome

cheers

;)

<Hidden>

User

cata witt out custom ^^time to get back on NE :)

ironskull

User

ARGH ! I just donated a month ago !

<Hidden>

User

ARGH ! I just donated a month ago !

lol

u can donate on new realm

cata witt out custom ^^time to get back on NE :)

Mediina
what your gonna do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9MpqbOaXdo

<Hidden>

User

i will come back to NE on the new realm witt out costum gear and IF cata realm get costum i just leave again :) the op costumgear was the reason why i left NE after 3,5 year to many donors it was not fun to play on NE bez i like to play non costum :)

<Hidden>

User

Let me see if I am missing something we have spent all this time supporting the server for the characters that some of us have worked on for years to now find out that all our support is meaningless. Our characters will be useless and what happens when panda comes out we have a 3rd realm? Where is the loyalty to the player base is my question, since I have voted to increase my characters and all the time I spent is now a waste of time for what reason, oh its too much work for the devs on this server but other servers did it? Why did we just suffer through all the nonsense of changing the core from years of the old core being screwed up? Seriously why on earth would anyone choose to play cata from scratch on this server when blackswann admits its going to be buggy as hell. What is the thinking here that players will choose to start from scratch on this server with a buggy realm as admitted versus starting over on other servers that have been runinng for over a year with cata? Sorry I see this as a total epic fail again all your going to do is give players an excuse to go to another server and when they feel in the mood to play in wotlk then they will log in here. Sorry folks but when you take it up the backside and find this acceptable thats called capitulation. Like many others I will log on to cata with a secondary folder of wow and make character names after that I will never bother on it again. Low pop servers cant afford to split realms even this so called major news sees 45 comments over 5 days. Focus on what we have and stop trying to waste time on shortcuts since they are easier. I of course expect this to be removed like every other negative that was written here and removed since this news was posted. But hey lets pretend everyone thinks this is a good idea and will be happy when this happens, and then once more everyone will go "hey no one was saying negative on the forums whats going on with no population?". Maybe I will be wrong but I am already seeing people quitting since they see no point in wasting any further time on a character thats dead ended.

<Hidden>

User

Just wondering. Are you gonna add more items to arthas voteshop when cata realm goes live?

<Hidden>

User

Sadly Goodluck is right since this topic was posted I have seen alot of friends quit the server and go elsewhere as they see no point in starting over again on a bugged cata without character transfer. All loyalty and work we have done on this server has been flushed down the drain and we are expected to stay?

dr1ttz

User

Goodluck you are missing something. Your missing even the tiniest dash of humility and gratefulness to the staff who have spent countless hours of their lives providing a FREE environment for you to enjoy. You seem to be concentrating on pointing out negatives instead of embracing the positives.

<Hidden>

User

Goodluck you are missing something. Your missing even the tiniest dash of humility and gratefulness to the staff who have spent countless hours of their lives providing a FREE environment for you to enjoy. You seem to be concentrating on pointing out negatives instead of embracing the positives.

So we should be gratefull for what now, for our characters that are about to be deadends that will later not even see further support to fix current issues??? We supported this server and now our work is junk to make new toons right........ And countless hours by buying a new core to allow us to finally go to cata with our current characters you remember that promise I do. You have fun splitting this servers low pop I wont I will continue supporting it with wotlk. Hate to be the one to tell you, people are leaving with this decision that spits on the players. You go enjoy this new realm that is admitted to being bugged and imo should not even be released at this time. I support the server I dont support this bad bad business mistake. And a desparate move like this after going from 3rd to 15th in 30 days only makes it look worse. And please point out 1 single positive that benefits our current characters. I have invested alot of time into leveling 21 level 80's, I am not doing it over on this server after all the support I have given this server and will see nothing back. Myself I will stay on wotlk till this server shuts down like I stayed to the last day on scape.

<Hidden>

User

Let me see if I am missing something we have spent all this time supporting the server for the characters that some of us have worked on for years to now find out that all our support is meaningless. Our characters will be useless and what happens when panda comes out we have a 3rd realm? Where is the loyalty to the player base is my question, since I have voted to increase my characters and all the time I spent is now a waste of time for what reason, oh its too much work for the devs on this server but other servers did it? Why did we just suffer through all the nonsense of changing the core from years of the old core being screwed up? Seriously why on earth would anyone choose to play cata from scratch on this server when blackswann admits its going to be buggy as hell. What is the thinking here that players will choose to start from scratch on this server with a buggy realm as admitted versus starting over on other servers that have been runinng for over a year with cata? Sorry I see this as a total epic fail again all your going to do is give players an excuse to go to another server and when they feel in the mood to play in wotlk then they will log in here. Sorry folks but when you take it up the backside and find this acceptable thats called capitulation. Like many others I will log on to cata with a secondary folder of wow and make character names after that I will never bother on it again. Low pop servers cant afford to split realms even this so called major news sees 45 comments over 5 days. Focus on what we have and stop trying to waste time on shortcuts since they are easier. I of course expect this to be removed like every other negative that was written here and removed since this news was posted. But hey lets pretend everyone thinks this is a good idea and will be happy when this happens, and then once more everyone will go "hey no one was saying negative on the forums whats going on with no population?". Maybe I will be wrong but I am already seeing people quitting since they see no point in wasting any further time on a character thats dead ended.

you are very direct to say things

but i fear that you are f**king right

hope that they can transfer chars on future

if it is so hard with data base
a good solution would be transfer via ingame with GM's

players that would like transfer can make a ticket
and GM's check accounts

and rise char to the same level that chars in account in Arthas
and add the same mounts, companions, skills, reputation, gold, profesions.

i think that is main in a char, items can be left behind
cause i think its too much work
but if they want to do it
they can do it too

this is a possibe solution

i don't want to see more players leave and people making bad reputation of our precious server out there
cause is the best

without any intention to offend
only give ideas

Cheers

<Hidden>

User

Ever since this announcement I have noticed a significant drop in the population. I was planning on jumping to the new server, but I am instead most likely going to give the game up anyway, especially since many of these private servers are nothing more than gold farming operations anyway. (I am cool with that if that is indeed the case on NE anyway just wish I was getting a cut of the action) As for donors getting all pissy for not being able to transfer their toons well all I can say is learn the phrase 'Caveat Emptor" and stop expecting something that, to my knowledge, was never guaranteed in the first place. The fact that anyone spends so much time leveling 21!!!! toons to 80 is so far beyond reasonable it's no wonder they are upset....they clearly don't have much of a life outside this game. Goodluck, did you really think this game was going to be around for the rest of your life or something? Blizzard has been sucking money from millions of people for years with a game in which the mechanics and premise has not changed. Kill....Level.....Spec....Repeat indefinitely. Use the game, don't let it use you.

Peace all.

<Hidden>

User

]The fact that anyone spends so much time leveling 21!!!! toons to 80 is so far beyond reasonable it's no wonder they are upset....they clearly don't have much of a life outside this game. Goodluck, did you really think this game was going to be around for the rest of your life or something? Blizzard has been sucking money from millions of people for years with a game in which the mechanics and premise has not changed. Kill....Level.....Spec....Repeat indefinitely. Use the game, don't let it use you.

Peace all.

Its easy on this server pre-core you could do it in half day going slow. I have been playing wow since ac2 closed then played retail for a couple years then moved to scape now here. Make yourself one level 80 and you could dual log and power level your own alts making a second account. As I said I will stay till the "arthas" server shuts down . But like all players here we were promised for our support of the server that if we would stay after all the problems and bugs and quests (as stated by a gm they are intentionally broken) that one day we would be upgraded to cata. Sorry as we see here I call BS this is not an upgrade this is devs who dont know how to do it and we all know it can be done since most of the other cata servers were upgrades. If a server wants support then support your player base or you have an empty server. Anyways I am retired except for my gardens and ponds this is my relaxation. Me I am willing to wait as many of us had for over a year playing here to get cata on our realm. And not see a "oh maybe it will happen" after its said it never will. This wishy washy nonsense is what keeps killing this server not the player base I know I have brought people in to this emu, I have done my part but every single one of them have left from core changes, bugs, crashes, wipe, lag (that has never existed here LOL), and now the last has left with this news. I am sure many of you have also gone from a reasonable sized guild to where there is no one left and had to leave for another guild till that guild then lost all of its players. Lets remember a saying we all tell our children "haste makes waste". That applies in business also.

ARTHAS REALM HAS MY SUPPORT THE OTHER ONE BELONGS IN THE TRASH

<Hidden>

User

wit what will happen to WOTLK AH with no shadowfear ....there wnt b a AH. but meh , 3 years of wow, never played cata and dnt no a thing about horde....this will be like a hole new game for me. any news of the launch date yet?

Julioxzar

User

wit what will happen to WOTLK AH with no shadowfear ....there wnt b a AH. but meh , 3 years of wow, never played cata and dnt no a thing about horde....this will be like a hole new game for me. any news of the launch date yet?

yeah!, will be lauch
when is launched :p

<Hidden>

User

You all are missing that server gonna be so bugged... Anyways lich king reaml going to stay... I dont see any point to be fear about your characters, custom gear etc... And cata server gonna be easy to get full gear soon because bugs.

<Hidden>

User

meh, i still remain retired i suppose

<Hidden>

User

i think it would be best for the chars to be transfrd to cata. Dont yall think? :)

You need to be logged in to reply.