Forums
Forums >>> >>>
A Week of Non-Custom Arenas Passes...
A Week of Non-Custom Arenas Passes...

Ysabel

Director, Operations

And on behalf of the staff here at Neverendless I’d like to congratulate all the teams that have fought long and hard to rise up in the newly reset arena ladders!

You can view the current arena rankings on the Neverendless Armory here. Please note that the rankings update once per week at the time of the arena point flush.

Don't forget, some awesome prizes are up for grabs when this month of non-custom arenas ends! Hope you all are enjoying the new system. ;) Have fun, Neverendless!

fhqwhgads

User

Nice, I need to try it out. I havent had much time recently though :/

<Hidden>

User

hey is it going to permantly stay non customs in arenas?

stenmaster

User

I gota say i completelly misjudged This new system, it turns out that arena is fun again. it really requires skills (and a little bit of gear) now :D. I think i speak for half of the NE players if i say that this system can stay permanently!

<Hidden>

User

how i wish i had friends whos always doing arena..

cos i joined and they kik me jUst as that..

poowarrior88

User

I have customs but I am glad this is happening... this was very much needed, and here's hoping we decide to keep customs out of the arena :D

<Hidden>

User

Well new arena's are awesome, only thing i miss is 5v5 --,--. Like only 5 teams playing...

<Hidden>

User

I think this is one of the best things I've seen in a while, i think this needs to be permanently. Arenas have never been so fun.

<Hidden>

User

That system can stay forever ! the best system on arenazzzzzz xD

<Hidden>

User

I wish it would stay like this!
Before this whenever I did arena a donor came in oposite team(like i am goona win)
Now its fun again :D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Can anyone explain why Non custom gear is more expensive then Customs? 30$ for 1 wrathfull piece? 30 dollars for a end game trinket? i am not really happy with this at all if we are encouraging people to arena for PVP gear then why are the PVP gears in the donation shop more expensive then customs? i know it was discounted, but they aren't anymore. i just don't see the logic if i would have known that you guys where going to make non custom gear more expensive i would have not donated for the wrathfull i would have donated for customs....... still love you NE ..... but this is definitely a D'oh moment >.<

Jem

User

@ Lilvanilla - please read this article to see that Wrathfull items are on sale this month at a big discount https://www.neverendless-wow.com/article/92-the-time-has-come

<Hidden>

User

@ Lilvanilla - please read this article to see that Wrathfull items are on sale this month at a big discount https://www.neverendless-wow.com/article/92-the-time-has-come

i have read that article i went to donate again last night and there are no more discounts >:/ i dont understand why customs would be cheaper then wrathfull thats my question

<Hidden>

User

New arena system is great .....till double fury warr glyph exploit teams ruined it

You need to be logged in to reply.