Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Q&A - The Beginning
Q&A - The Beginning

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Our Community Image Department Presents:

Nevendless-WoW's Q&A #1!

We hope you'll enjoy this short video featuring your questions and our answers. Keep an eager eye out because another edition is coming soon! If you wish to be involved in future Q&A projects and have YOUR questions answered, watch for in-game announcements from our Tier V Community Image Gamemasters and make an in-game ticket at that time! We look forward to your participation, and thank you in advance for your "likes" and your support on YouTube! Please subscribe!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Some constructive feedback: for the next Q&A, please consider turning down the background music, and/or going with something instrumental. It made it difficult for me to hear your answers.

Other than that, nice job, thanks for answering so many questions.

<Hidden>

User

I heard the answers just fine :o

Nice job Neverendless! I loved some of the questions asked haha, and learned a few new things!

Wuu

User

I think im one of the oldest active players, but there might be older players ;)

Leonidas

User

noooooooooooooooo icant see the vedio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

the most active player is... GOTAI FTW

<Hidden>

User

OFC I mean the oldest player that still is active a little bit

hollow_sk

User

the most active player is... GOTAI FTW

[Gotai]: I PLAYER THIS SERVER I PLAY THIS SERVER 7 YEARS

<Hidden>

User

you should use screen captures more

<Hidden>

User

BGM noise to Staff Voice noise ratio was too high. Next time, use a lower noise level for the BGM or try to have a higher input volume when the voices are being recorded.

You need to be logged in to reply.