User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

what about video contest?? stil waiting

<Hidden>

User

it's almost sunday already and there were almost no events. mb 5k cp's were given for the PAST week. so 95k cps on sunday?

<Hidden>

User

Whear CP VENDARS its sunday

<Hidden>

User

Can anyone who knows post what time will they arrive? at least :( so we all know and how long is the vendor going to stay thanks.

<Hidden>

User

Good Deal, just 3 more days + 10% Discount! Hope you sort out ur problems Crescendo.

bloodkid

User

Let them take 6 Days and 20% discount LOLOLLLOLLLOL

<Hidden>

User

maybe stop making announcements about when the vendor will be up. announce when the vendor is up

<Hidden>

User

DANG!I still got some tickets and i cant play saturdays or fridays!!so no rewards for me!

Jem

User

I am sure it will be up for a good length of time. So don't worry you will be able to redeem your tickets.

Also the items will be available at a reduced amount due to the delay in getting it into the game.

<Hidden>

User

...hope crescendo's ok, when I hear 'emergency' I start to worry for people...

Pussicat

User

I may have missed it, but when are the CPs for the Landmark Hunter event being sent out?

<Hidden>

User

To:Jem
TY!!i will keep my eyes open,time 2 find some ducktape!anyways i wanna give some advice:cant you guys make a vendor 2 trade those tickets in for emblems or yust plain epics maybe^^for those who didnt get time 2 do events

<Hidden>

User

5 things

1) Let's wish Crescendo the best, on behalf of the whole server, THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

2) favorite event: any type of large-scale battle. I love them :)

3) will the rewards include individual pieces of predesigned custom parts or is that just a full-set all-at-once thing?

4) I've noticed avatars stopped updating...any particular reason? Kherae hasn't worn her fishing hat in a long time, and with her recustoms she looks WAY different.

5) "insert random QQ about donors" -> donors have to make tradeoffs. what they have in one stat or effect, they give up something else for. I should know, having designed sets myself. are you pve? likely not. pvp then...how much stamina? resi? sp/ap, etc...then you have the various effects from tier sets and equipment effects.
lots of things to balance, and they arent too OP, considering some classes get LESS of some stats than some of the best ingame gear. oh, and the fact that some combinations which can be done normally, cannot be done with customs.
between FD rogue and full wrath destro lock, it comes down to skill and luck. why? they can two-shot each other...

Anyhow, hope everyone gets a good dose of nuclear fun. or just a decent bloodbath :D

Proletar13

User

5 things

1) Let's wish Crescendo the best, on behalf of the whole server, THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!

2) favorite event: any type of large-scale battle. I love them :)

3) will the rewards include individual pieces of predesigned custom parts or is that just a full-set all-at-once thing?

4) I've noticed avatars stopped updating...any particular reason? Kherae hasn't worn her fishing hat in a long time, and with her recustoms she looks WAY different.

5) "insert random QQ about donors" -> donors have to make tradeoffs. what they have in one stat or effect, they give up something else for. I should know, having designed sets myself. are you pve? likely not. pvp then...how much stamina? resi? sp/ap, etc...then you have the various effects from tier sets and equipment effects.
lots of things to balance, and they arent too OP, considering some classes get LESS of some stats than some of the best ingame gear. oh, and the fact that some combinations which can be done normally, cannot be done with customs.
between FD rogue and full wrath destro lock, it comes down to skill and luck. why? they can two-shot each other...

Anyhow, hope everyone gets a good dose of nuclear fun. or just a decent bloodbath :D

Yeah that was sooo funny.....donor rogue and wrath lock 1 shotting each other...LOL.Yeah dude lets see that happen when u take 32k ambush from rogue.

<Hidden>

User

thats assuming they even get the chance to.
my lock is 6.5k gs, all pve. I still 2-shot FD rogues sometimes. jajamenz? Yes they get the first hit, but being prepared for it always helps...my lock is human after all. you'd think "oh hey she's squishy", well, yeah, but they obviously didnt count the fact that I got a few tricks up my sleeve

<Hidden>

User

lol a fd rogue can 1 shot a wrath player ( with pure skill rofl)

<Hidden>

User

You are offtopic! :P

When is vendor coming? I think we are all very impatient :(

<Hidden>

User

it's almost sept 15 for the majority of NE-wow players.

<Hidden>

User

god. u guys love delaying things huh?

<Hidden>

User

btw, how many people got 6k+ CP by now?

You need to be logged in to reply.