<Hidden>

User

just saying hi lol

<Hidden>

User

plz i dont know my eamil how is code and

<Hidden>

User

aaaargh.. i dont know the email i used!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

pleas help mee four my e-mail pls

<Hidden>

User

hmmm. didnt liked this

<Hidden>

User

put as before please, I can not enter wow and I have my email because I believe this account to 1 of 1 Friend email, please put it as soon as GM's and ADM's

<Hidden>

User

pls help me i cant login..... why pls help me:(

<Hidden>

User

I don't know my e-mail pass ......

<Hidden>

User

i know my e-mail adress and pass ..... but i don't know what i can do!!!!!!!!!!! anyone can tell me pls what i can do for login to play!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

i have email. pls help me now i cant login

<Hidden>

User

Now what should I do?

<Hidden>

User

i have code Now what should I do? pls help meeeeeeeeee pls pls pls pls

<Hidden>

User

Hey, everytime i want to verify my email it says the website is a web forgery and i cant verify it =(

<Hidden>

User

pls send my confirmation code to my email

<Hidden>

User

dont get on TV talking about gangsta rap talk about that bul**** rap u do

<Hidden>

User

can somebody tell me where i must write to where email pls help meeeee plsssssssssss

<Hidden>

User

iy kent login to wow aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i sust gat a ahsbringer :(

Nza

User

Lol forgot email pass too :-/

<Hidden>

User

you must cheng your eamils or new eamil and you go to eamil threr nerver.... give to you code you use here and your acc is start for gaming :D

<Hidden>

User

i dont know how to confrim where can i get code

<Hidden>

User

pls send me confrimation code

<Hidden>

User

I seriously think this is a heck of a trouble just to play wow... i mean... i have like what? 4 donor chars of which i just dont remember the creation email.... and hell no! im not going to create new emails.... simple as this.. i'll reactivate this one and i just wont donate ever again.... too much money to be in too much trouble... ugghhhh so annoying...

hudojnik93

User

TOTAL!all here dont know their password...LOL.lol.........LOOOOL!....their problem....^^.....at the time....Hm....more GOOD player here was Leave!

<Hidden>

User

where to check my confrimation code

<Hidden>

User

pls give me code :((((((..... i dont have email and i really need that code :(((

<Hidden>

User

Why can't you guys simply write the password on the piece of paper wherever you make a new account until you remember it?

<Hidden>

User

i never read the whole article before, yet i was able to do it with no hassle at first try.....the initial comments on this thread are well....moronic

<Hidden>

User

As my confirmation code

<Hidden>

User

this new thing SUCKS! the email never comes through to my acount!!!!??? now i should get other server

You need to be logged in to reply.