Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote System Revision
Vote System Revision

<Hidden>

User

@Crescendo
I am sorry to disturb you but i have problem. I hat 66 vote points 2 weeks ago and last week i got 12 vote points so that makes 78 vote pints but as you said you have given few vote points to compensate last week's vote points. Here is my problem. On my other account i got 9 vote points today but on this account i got only 1 vote point. Why is that so...???

<Hidden>

User

Excellent improvemed! If only those points for each vote were instantly awarded instead waiting 1 week it would be a perfect dream

<Hidden>

User

I hope this means people get geared faster so that more people will get encouraged to do arenas, battlegrounds, and it would be easier to recruit properly geared people for ICC raids.

tomi943

User

Well this is what I call a good voting system! But I didn't recieve any "extra VP" even though I voted every day D:

But +1 for NE-WoW <3

Dimples

User

@ Lorion: The 24 hour cooldown on the second voting website "Arena Top 100" is due to the fact that they only allow one vote every 24 hours. This means changing the cooldown on the NE website will not help, since you won't be able to vote for another 12 hours.

<Hidden>

User

I have same question as @Arcaneberg

"" we will be awarding a few extra Vote Points to everyone that contributed last week"
I'm also very curious we gonna get those points? :) thx in adv

<Hidden>

User

good stuff guys! Staff listens to their players, a very good trait for a server! Thanks!

<Hidden>

User

thanks alot, its good to know that u get atleast 1 vote point per vote. I was a little agitated when I only got
12points for 24 votes. About this: "A one-time gift of a handful of points to those that voted last week.", when will those point come? I still got the same amount as last week. Anyway thank you neverendless crew.

<Hidden>

User

Same question as Stoneisland, I bloody need those points :)

<Hidden>

User

Guys dont be so greedy, isnt it enough that they changed the system the way you wanted?

<Hidden>

User

@Prometherion

dont get us wrong but some of us are like 1-3 vote points
and we got all excited when we saw that message ^^

<Hidden>

User

..1-3 vote points away from our desired rewards****

thats what happens when i type too fast - - ' another typo

<Hidden>

User

ehh? where is my free vote points? i mean, i only got 13 last week, and when will i get the reward for helping last week?

Jem

User

@ Kassm - have patience the 'bonus' points will be there soon. If you still dont have them in a couple days then put in a support ticket and we will make sure you get the points.

~Jem

<Hidden>

User

tnx! was just excited, im tingling. ahaha. tnx again NE staff, this is wat i called "too much good stuff" :D

<Hidden>

User

NE is the best, staffs are active even on the site :D kudos guys

<Hidden>

User

ok i have vote last weekend 27 times and i have only get 13..............

yeti69

User

what i most like is the broken quests thing, good job nv!

<Hidden>

User

thats great!!!! i voted 29 times last week and i get only 13 VP so i was a bit disapoined :D

<Hidden>

User

@Crescendo- was just wondering; when are we going to be receiving this "package" of vote points? Will it be an increase in the points that we get on Sunday?

Just wondering.
:)

<Hidden>

User

Well done and thanks to all NE staff...now that's what I call motivation!!

cecco86

User

very good job !!!! thanks a lot you are a very good staff!!!!

<Hidden>

You will be receiving the gift of extra points at some point later today, so while you must wait in anticipation for a while longer, you can also have the expectation of when they will arrive.

In our original intention with the new system, we were not going to award points for more than one (1) account per IP address, as that is all that can legitimately vote. However, we decided to be generous and allow Vote Points to be rewarded on extra accounts, as well. There was a minor issue within our system that we have corrected, so now all Vote Points will be rewarded in full across all accounts that vote. We will not be offering a replacement of points, but from now on you will be able to earn the same rewards on your extra accounts as on your first/primary.

The goal of our efforts with the Vote Shop are to help establish a helpful, enjoyable feature for you -- our members -- but also to further the growth of this community. We have not made many efforts like this in the past, but competition has not been so heavy, either. We want to STAND OUT as the greatest private server out there, and it takes continual effort to do so. My role here will help facilitate that, but not alone -- your voice is strong, Neverendless, so let us shout out to the world together.

Besides, shouting can be fun... particularly when it's at the competition. Neverendless is the best, and we will continue working to keep it that way. Thank you for your support!

~ Crescendo

P.S. @Harion: If our vehicle has two wheels, we'll not market it as a car, we're gonna transform this baby into a motorcycle and do a freakin' frontflip before burning rubber as we peel out. :P We are working to make improvements across the board, many more of which you'll see in the coming months.

<Hidden>

User

i could care less if i recieve handfull of bonus points but i must say good job and rate + the idea for free quest items from buged quests. to be honest thats pretty much all i ever use my points for, there are many buged quests out there and being able to take quest items from the vote shop for them for free is a realy great idea and ability. gestures like this one from the staff, makes me want to vote even more.
im hoping the free quest items will be a permanent thingy from now on not one week promotion of some sort.
p.s. something to show off:
https://www.neverendless-wow.com/media/pic/398
this is me voting back when the server realy deserved it, make it so that the players start vote once again for the server not for the items!

Etaniel

<Hidden>

User

Well this made me feel to vote for server again ^^ .kudos.

<Hidden>

User

i must say this is a great improvement. finally we get the full points for our personal efforts and we get points for the community efforts. i really think this will improve the voting so awesome job people =D

<Hidden>

User

@Etaniellock: I had 1400 in my main acc and 1200 to the second one, and I have spend a lot vote points for items .But I`m happy that the staff listen the players (not only the donors) ;]

Jem

User

We always listen to the players. Sometimes it will take a bit to act on things as we need to way the best way to implement things for the whole community not just a few people. Rushing to fix things can result in things not done correctly as well.

We do value the player's input. So please put in feedback support tickets Here or participate in community panels or do an interview in game or come to a Community meeting on Vent and tell us how we can make this the best WoW server out there.

~Jem

Sylveo

User

cool stuff ;) long live NE WOW!

miky2008

User

Thank you, once again Neverendless, for listening to your players and doing what needed to be done. This awesome support staff is the reason NE is one of the best :)

You need to be logged in to reply.