Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Site Navigation Menu
Site Navigation Menu

Development Team Leader

User

Just in case anybody's wondering where the navigation menu went from the top-left of the page, you should now see it just poking out of the left side of the browser window instead, popping out when you hover over the menu tab. For anybody not using IE, it probably also has a nice sliding animation as well.

I'm hoping the changes make the menu more accessible since it's always on the left, you don't need to scroll up to the top, it's always showing your vote points / chips as well.

Also I left a small chunk of the full-height of the menu is just peeking in the edge of the screen, so if you have your browser maximised then you should just be able to throw your mouse against the left edge and the menu wiill open.

Leave your feedback on the change below, (yes, the menu on the right will likely get changed at some point as well), or in a feedback support ticket.

poowarrior88

User

NICE, GOOD ONE STEWART!!

<Hidden>

User

townshend

User

Its really cool but however, I believe it might be troublesome for new people to find it >.> but, thats what I think

<Hidden>

User

Nice new tool and clear look. I like it.

Augh

User

i like the quickview on vps, chips and tickets. good one stewart :)

<Hidden>

User

Very nice, but how do you join remote chat now?

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

it is under the plus section of the menu... Click the plus section and it is a link on the right near the other nav stuff..

You need to be logged in to reply.