Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Ashen Verdict Rings
Ashen Verdict Rings

<Hidden>

User

After assessing the situation with the Ashen Verdict rings and quests, we have decided to remove all of the rings from the characters and reset the quests. The reputation, etc, was left alone. What this means is that those in the past that have lost their rings and had problems getting it back can now redo the quest to get their rings, and those that didn't have them returned in the recent item returns can do this as well. Sadly those that had their rings must now redo the quest, but we felt this was the best course of action with the amount of people that were having problems with the Ashen Verdict quest for the rings. In result, the following items were removed from all players:

All of the 'Change of Heart' quests as well as the original and upgrade ring quests were all reset. These quests are as follows:

Lopezkaroteno

User

Time to get back our rings :p

paphabear

User

Got them back, no problem :D

<Hidden>

User

how do i get these rings??

rene lipman

User

not nice tho steel rings

<Hidden>

User

need to go back icc again? i miss that place

Grandorth

User

That is not nice... I thoroughly hated to get them, and now I have to go through that hell again!!! I agree with Hendrik, and I disagree with your opinion that this is the best option...

<Hidden>

User

why you complain?? Did you even read the full article?
Your reputation is still the same, the only thing you have to do is go to ICC and do the quests again. It will take you like 5 minutes.. I think this is a great solution!

<Hidden>

User

Lol Who wants to be LOTR...

<Hidden>

User

haha...for 1 item U r complainning? but have u ever think of the reward u get?(referring to penance ticket) its obviously more than enough....

u just need to go icc and take the quest and thats it....

<Hidden>

User

Thanks! Good fix

<Hidden>

User

when we get em back?

<Hidden>

User

u get them from icc :D
and they are good for starter xD

<Hidden>

User

Omg, well, is it good for most of players, almost now i have something to do xddd
they told you that forget your gears? i can't believe :S

<Hidden>

User

funny thing is, a friends char, a lvl 66 mage, got penance tickets, but my lvl 66 dk, look at this coincidence DIDN'T! so i cant get my tickets in any way now...

<Hidden>

User

Well i do not think it is possible now... maybe your DK was offline to long or maybe u made it too late.... btw he he didn't get qualified if he does not have tikets.

<Hidden>

User

funny,none of the chars got this problem.

galaton

User

its ok that they have done the thing witt the ring

Walse

User

I got my ring as soon as i got online hehe

<Hidden>

User

I got back my ring. Thanks.

<Hidden>

User

This is the best idea and this show the equality on server to everyone xD

Bombzor

User

Run in, do 4 quests, a lvl 277 item more. Nice fix and good solution NE.

<3

Nonexistence

User

Nothing you can do about it. It was all about luck and luck alone at that roll back. I was pretty unlucky as well losing some important gears ingame ,knowing that im bored getting achievements and raids dont go often nowadays. First of all.we didnt pay anything so that doesnt give us power to boss them around for gears or asked for gears we lost due to a problem occuring and devs worked hard to fix a problem they caused because of an error trying to fix something so they were good enough to work their butts off for us but its all about luck on the gears part ,if ur unlucky then quit this server or boycott voting or something or just forget about it .its just a game we played for free here

Jem

User

Please stay on topic

<Hidden>

User

Walk into ICC, make about 1200 free gold from doing all the quests again, and you have your ring back. So all those people who complain about having to waste time or replace a gem, you get 1200 free gold. You didn't lose any of the faction rep.

rene lipman

User

sorry its was alright saffier had it good its thakes 3 min tho get them back

evilbail

User

@andresthecow ROFL.....but why are these removed? bug stuff?

<Hidden>

User

i get my 4 rings back and for my 4 toons.in just 5 minutes..

<Hidden>

User

Felt sad for people who actually don't know how to read and doesn't try to.

What trying to say about why don't take their time and read what actually the new update is about on the ring

<Hidden>

User

from where can i get the quest to take this ring ??? can someone tell me please...

You need to be logged in to reply.