Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Upcoming Changes to Neverendless
Upcoming Changes to Neverendless

<Hidden>

User

Please view this thread for a post from our Owner, Blackswann. It details and gives previews of upcoming changes and new content, so make sure to check it out!

Bananaboi / Axe

User

I realize that people have wanted to use Vote Shop points for Donor items, from the very beginning. This is simply not practical. HOWEVER, we have come up with a new program, to be announced later this week, which WILL allow you to use vote points to gain discounts on donor gear. You will be able to get anywhere from 5% to 20% off of donation gear, just by using your vote points. More details will follow later in the week.

that was my idea, yay I'm part of something important!

<Hidden>

User

that new voting for donation discounts is a really good idea :)

<Hidden>

User

As for the ideas they are great. Something well, i wont say needed as wanted. Luckily the team is great and i know that they wont let us down. Of course we will see all the results through the game.

<Hidden>

User

Wohooo!!!! /party time :D

good idea's for the VS part and ofc ingame part ;)

<Hidden>

User

donor items with vote points awsome so god damn awsome but there is a hidden part that sucks ... now we have more donors to fight with especially when you're horde

<Hidden>

User

but i have one question donor discount is...?

Augh

User

@swalowdark:
discount = less to pay.
f.e.: 1 custom item = 25 points, with votingpoints, lets say 200, you get 20% discount
=> 1 custom item 25 points OR 20 points and 200 vp.

i´m excited how many vps are needed =)

<Hidden>

User

yay,we will get custom items with vps! :D

<Hidden>

User

Misunderstandings were unavoidable I guess...
For the record, custom items WILL NOT BE IN THE VS, however, a percentage discount on the prices can be bought with vote points.

Props to Bananaboi --->Sexy idea ^^

<Hidden>

User

That's not a bad idea..but with more donors normal players can't play and leave the server because is boring to be rolfpwned....i think the best way is to have 2 server...a non-donor server and another for donor people...Neverendless has a very professinal staff and i'm sure that they have already thought something lkike this ;)

<Hidden>

User

we will able to get donor items on VS ? lol ? with how many VP ? I hope that will be true !

<Hidden>

User

@Mathiass
read what Deuce said . custom items wont be on voteshop , u have to get it with real money but with less price with some votepoints or so ....

and yea , it was really a sexy IDEA :D

MrBean

User

That's not a bad idea..but with more donors normal players can't play and leave the server because is boring to be rolfpwned....i think the best way is to have 2 server...a non-donor server and another for donor people...Neverendless has a very professinal staff and i'm sure that they have already thought something lkike this ;)

Well this is so true as I just played a Mystery BG this weekend and 5 of the hord players (one of them being a BM playing) didn't have any deaths as we couldn't kill them due to their one shot kills and invincible high health. We had a few players with donor items but were no match to these players. How is this fun?

VP= Discount is good, but.....
I would consider a custom purchase but as most would agree I would like to see before I buy, and the way the purchase system is setup you have to buy before you see the choices for build stat options for any of the custom gear items. A revamping of this would help the NE members move towards making custom purchases as I'm finding Heroic items are no match to the elite custom players.

Regards

<Hidden>

User

nice cant wait :)

DeathKnight17

User

we will wait the changing it will be great :)

<Hidden>

User

This will help the sever alot because everyone will be voting and buying a custom weapon cheap as hell so excited can't wait till the discount comes out

<Hidden>

User

um........... some people can't afford to pay for those things you see, not as in the money problem, but as in they just can't spend money on those items... man it's ganna be really bad for us...

Bode

User

AMG AMG WARPNPC!!!!!!

poowarrior88

User

Hey Bobby, you sed we would get 20 vp's for voting for Elsinore on FB

<Hidden>

User

Creating two server maybe not such a bad idea ^^ One server for non custom and 1 server for custom.
or
430 votepoints or you can go higher with that your call for custome item. Puts a big smile in my face if this happens XDDDDD

<Hidden>

User

I think it is great that we are changing cores and improving, buut i found the news about the rate change very alarming. Increased rates are the main reason that i play on neverendless andi will be sad to see them go,

<Hidden>

User

Well this is so true as I just played a Mystery BG this weekend and 5 of the hord players (one of them being a BM playing) didn't have any deaths as we couldn't kill them due to their one shot kills and invincible high health. We had a few players with donor items but were no match to these players. How is this fun?

VP= Discount is good, but.....
I would consider a custom purchase but as most would agree I would like to see before I buy, and the way the purchase system is setup you have to buy before you see the choices for build stat options for any of the custom gear items. A revamping of this would help the NE members move towards making custom purchases as I'm finding Heroic items are no match to the elite custom players.

Regards

Buschwhacker

User

I'm kind of torn by this and think that more thought should go into the decision.

I like how it would encourage more voting and I also like how it helps those with less cash obtain some donor items, however, I dislike donors in general and would like to see a separate server made for donors.

Having the choice is very important for people these days!!!

Sushin

User

Very nice job NE, that brings back memories and makes the future look great.

As for people complaining about donors...

1) they keep the server alive,
2) making a new server for any reason would split the current population, you think you have to wait long for bg's, arena's and raids now? try getting a fight or raid group with half the people online... it just is not practical in my opinion.

Anyways the discounts, return of warp npc, and new content, well done NE once again :D

<Hidden>

User

Hmmmmm... they can still buy donor items i'm calling that the express way but on the other hand you can also help by voting. So you have two decision: vote for custom item which will would help the server but downside is going to take awhile. 2 If you do not want to vote and want the items now then I suggest buying the items. Either way is going to help the server improve^^

Jem

User

@Lightfade - the vote points were said to come when there is enough votes (2000) and the poll is won. So please be patient.

andreytcs

User

i think will be great to add custom items in vote shop...i suggest to add only weapons and jewelry with 500+ vote shop each

<Hidden>

User

what happens to donar gear once cataclysm comes out - will they be upgraded to the cataclysm spec otherwise they are obsolete.

<Hidden>

User

Well I think it's better to make 2 seperate realms. Donor realm and non-donor realm. There are a lot of people that can't pay for custom items. I think many players will leave for another server. If there is too much donors how will it be fun for nono-donors to play. its allready not fun to do like 1000 damage to a donor then you die. I personally know about 6 players that will leave if the donors will get too many. So go think about the 2 realms. As the one guy said the population will be split but then I think people will come back and play on NE again(the people that are unable to get customs). There will be no use for me to play on NE if there are much full custom players. Especially the arena will be much worse. So think about the 2 seperate realms please NE staff. Thank you

You need to be logged in to reply.