Forums
Forums >>> >>>
News Update
News Update

Development Team Leader

User

(Previous Post)

Horde and Alliance armies are both today on alert after Horde representatives stormed out of negotiations over the large quantities of [Unobtainium Ore] recently discovered in Northrend.

Horde Leaders have been quoted as saying that "The Alliance are weak and if they will not give us what we want we shall have to take it by force! For the Horde!".

The Alliance representatives have expressed an interest in continued talks, but thus far say that the Horde do not seem particularly interested in talking.
King Bronzebeard had this to say:
"If 'em Horde Pussies think that they can come in here an' make bloody unreasonable demands they got another thing comin'. If they will'na come back to the table we're gonna hit them over the head wi' it."

The next few days could see both forces deployed in an extremely bloody conflict if this matter doesn't get resolved soon.

War is Coming.

<Hidden>

User

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Go On My LIEGE!!
Put the stinky HORDE in their place!!

DEFENDERS OF THE CROWN PREPARE FOR WAR!!!

NONE SHALL PASS!!!

HA HA HA

CANT WAIT!!!

sriiram

User

i ll be nuking the **** out of every horde i see, except snowflaky n tobbybooby. GET READY WAR is coming!

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE ZIDDAR !

<Hidden>

User

yea WAR i will join with my ally rogue hope i can do my part

<Hidden>

User

Lets nuke the .... out of em steal!!! 2man the whole horde army

terrora

User

100% ally will win. so horde dont be like: OH YES WE WIL OWN THEM YEEEE LOK TAR O GAR

<Hidden>

User

How it will gonna be? Open pvp or 40vs 40 event? I dont know!

For the Horde

<Hidden>

User

Im 12, what does pussies mean?

stenmaster

User

Time to bash some horde skulls in!

For the Alliance!!!

<Hidden>

User

It means there soft as little "pussycat kittens"!!
LOL!!

Meteorax

User

For the Horde, always ^^

<Hidden>

User

go dreaming again hordes, cuz me = comin babies!

pit

User

PFFF U KNOW THE MEAN..!!! LOL >.<

<Hidden>

User

Does anyone know how many horde there are compared to ally??
Would be interesting to know if we have culled the horde population yet!!
Nothing like a good hunt to stop the pests from getting too ambitious!!

Is it true they are grown from the sewage dumped in our swamps and thats why they stink so bad....???

Soullord

User

Looking at the current situation of Horde , i will have to sorrowfully say that "Alliance will Win".
:S

<Hidden>

User

Is it true they are grown from the sewage dumped in our swamps and thats why they stink so bad....???

HAHAHAHA! pests you say?
The Alliance are the pests! Acting smug and all...
The Horde is strong and if this conflict ensues, We will make sure we wipe out those smirks from the Alliance
The Dark Lady will rip that Bronzebeard from your King's face personally!
FOR THE HORDE!!

Sushin

User

I know it is all for fun....but why are the horde always viewed as an angry, aggressive and arrogant collection of races....stereotype much xD I am sure i could find some alliance just as arrogant if not more so... :p

And as for that numbers thing...if one side outnumbers the other; pvp will likely be to easy(easy wins etc) or hard to find, thus not so fun...i think we would all prefer a more balaned set of factions than one over arching side.

Anyways; interesting as always NE, i just hope i am there for the fighting :)

<Hidden>

User

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

FOR THE HORDE!

<Hidden>

User

Horde are weak uncivilized dirt eaters. They dont even have properly structured buildings!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE ALLIANCE !!!!!!!!!!!! Hordes NEVER GONNA WIN !!

<Fatal Attraction> FTW

<Hidden>

User

Alliance King Here
All citizens, servants, people, slaves get your weapons ready to destroy the horde order by your King.

kingstar213

User

Unfortunately Horde isn't gonna win,I dont wanna sound pesimistic but the Horde population has drasticaly decreased and the alliance has got a lot more donors.A lot of the hordes players has switched to alliance.Horde might have a shot if The War is noncustom.
But we will have to wait and see.
HORDE FTW!!

<Hidden>

User

there are 30% more horde on this server and 300% more horde donors
but who knows what this war will be?
maybe the key is not OP gear maybe it will be all about scavenging parts, stockpiling materials and using professions

kingstar213

User

Oblivionkg I don't agree with you.
From what I see:
A) Horde lose almost every bg
B) I don't remember the last time I have been in a Stormwind Raid
C) Almost every week I get Killed in Orgrimmar or like a few days ago in Thunderbluff
Those are my arguments.
Horde isn't even that succesful in PvE
I mean III RAGE III ( III RAGE III FTW) and Gravediggers have killed the Lich KIng (Gratz to both guilds) but they didn't get realm first.I think Blacklisted did, idk.
Any way that is what I think.

Jem

User

OK guys stop with the JUMBO type please

@Scarpion just sit back and enjoy - this will be fun

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!! ^^

<Hidden>

User

HAHAHAHA! pests you say?
The Alliance are the pests! Acting smug and all...
The Horde is strong and if this conflict ensues, We will make sure we wipe out those smirks from the Alliance
The Dark Lady will rip that Bronzebeard from your King's face personally!
FOR THE HORDE!!

Totaly agreed with Maksiat :D

<Hidden>

User

Will twink characters be able to participate in this event? i.e level 60 twinks :)

Cucko

User

Horde is seen like a vicious, evil faction because it was. Before warchief Thrall made the new horde (todays horde) it was the evil barbaric horde the alliance think it is today. Allys suck btw.

You need to be logged in to reply.