Kweiss you is one smart person :D

kingstar213

User

OK guys stop with the JUMBO type please

@Scarpion just sit back and enjoy - this will be fun

Yes I will .D

<Hidden>

User

Wouldnt it be fun if They Kissed and Made Up and negotiated a new trade issue where all the unobtainium was handled diplomatically and fair by someone far more accustomed to dealing with large quantities of items in the auction house (and who doesnt care who's gold pays for it!!) and war was Averted at the last minute LoL!!

For a small fee of course??
tee hee

kingstar213

User

Wouldnt it be fun if They Kissed and Made Up and negotiated a new trade issue where all the unobtainium was handled diplomatically and fair by someone far more accustomed to dealing with large quantities of items in the auction house (and who doesnt care who's gold pays for it!!) and war was Averted at the last minute LoL!!

For a small fee of course??
tee hee

Hehe I guess thats gonna be you ;D

<Hidden>

User

Well...If no one else wants to do it...i guess ill have too...!!
Just to stop us killing each other of course....!!
And a small profit for all the time i will spend pounding over that bridge in Ironforge and back lol!!

Please mail all your obtained unobtainium to me and ill make sure there is plenty for everyone....at a reasonable price of course tee hee

<Hidden>

User

Well I for once think this will be fun!. Good Luck to both Factions. Although to my best knowledge, ALLY will win any kind of PvP challenge.

<Hidden>

User

I heard that this entire event is just a reason to bring Foster back.

<Hidden>

User

Where, exactly, in Northrend, is this war?

<Hidden>

User

For the record, you Hordies can eat my boogers. I'll even flick 'em at ya.

kingstar213

User

Well...If no one else wants to do it...i guess ill have too...!!
Just to stop us killing each other of course....!!
And a small profit for all the time i will spend pounding over that bridge in Ironforge and back lol!!

Please mail all your obtained unobtainium to me and ill make sure there is plenty for everyone....at a reasonable price of course tee hee

Yeh, all in the name of peace and all that ;D

virusw32

User

This is gonna be fun on alliance faction!! currently alliance have atleast 3 allies on for 1 horde at any given time of the day!!

Lopezkaroteno

User

I heard that this entire event is just a reason to bring Foster back.

Yer it is

<Hidden>

User

Pussies? I'm sure i got warned once for saying that! You should be banned!

<Hidden>

User

Um which Reps are the horde sending in ... thrall has on several attempts been willing to have talks ... most of the time its the allys that ended up ****ing them over ...

<Hidden>

User

Um which Reps are the horde sending in ... thrall has on several attempts been willing to have talks ... most of the time its the allys that ended up ****ing them over ...

I agree with Zamwow, the warchief is a very noble orc, he would surely attempt a diplomacy
let's just hope the allies or even one of our own do anything which further provoking the war

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

DIE Hordes, I Will Chase & Slay Every Single Horde till the END of the WORLD....You PARASITES!

<Hidden>

User

lets give them what they want FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!...

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!! ^^

Kweiss you is one smart person :D

I'm just too lazy to switch on my horde avatar :D

<Hidden>

User

For the horde!we will get that ore!

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE HORDE! Let's whoop some alliance gay ass.

<Hidden>

User

well i can see what faction the server favors...

dr1ttz

User

Pussies? I'm sure i got warned once for saying that! You should be banned!

hahahahaha

<Hidden>

User

Dafuq ?
Did he really write " pussy " as a member of staff 0o ?

<Hidden>

User

Guess i will join with my ally too
since lately hordes seems so dead compared to allys :o

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

WE ARE GOING TO RAPE YA HORDES!

<Hidden>

User

Gnomes will be punting the hordies :D

<Hidden>

User

I bet we got some suprises coming to even up the battle....something like the Battlemasters joining in to help the hordes during the war would be great!!

I wonder how many ALLIANCE it would take to bring down one of the Battlemasters or would the field be littered with Alliance dead and laughing horde lol???

I want to loot a battlemaster lol!!

<Hidden>

User

if the war going be with customs hordes 100% loss becose most of allience are donors and i think its going be custom so ints no point to try

<Hidden>

User

Horde rulez, we gonna beat s*** out of ally ^^

<Hidden>

User

Glory to the Alliance. And Glory to Stormwind. None can withstand the might of the Alliance.

You need to be logged in to reply.