Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Bug Tracker Has Returned!
Bug Tracker Has Returned!

<Hidden>

Back and better than ever is our new system for reporting bugs! If you come across something that doesn't operate the way it should in the game, on the website, or on the forums, report it immediately so we can begin testing/processing it to get fixed.

When you share information about a bug, please include as much information as possible, but be realistic about the issue -- what was expected to happen, what did or did not happen, what you were doing, where it was, and what caused it -- overstating the severity of the issue might cause your report to be ignored. The more clear, accurate information we have, the quicker we can track the issue down.

Please ensure the report is attached to the correct category, such as Items, Spells, etc. Also, you should submit a report even if someone else has already submitted it! With the new system, it categorizes everything appropriately, so you can simply share the news with us. The more reports that are filed the better picture the developers will have of the issues.

Your feedback regarding broken items and features is the #1 way we are able to locate and track issues, so be sure to share with us whenever you come across something that doesn't work. We strive to continually improve the condition of our server and amenities!

The following items CAN be reported in the Bug Reports section:

• In-game items
  • In-game spells
  • In-game quests
  • In-game non-player characters (NPCs)
  • Website

DO NOT report the following in the Bug Reports section:

• Custom items
  • Chips/Vote Points
  • Support or service issues

You can find the Bug Reports section on the main website menu, or directly from this link: https://www.neverendless-wow.com/bugs/.

<Hidden>

User

Awesome! I have a few handy already. Thanks NE!

<Hidden>

User

samvid1992

User

That's nice....:-)

Hellfrozen

User

just reported one,hope it gets fixed soon,thanks NE! :DD

<Hidden>

User

Jippie! TIme to report my bug.

Thanks NE

<Hidden>

User

Well, bugs reported, but I couln't report one bug: Floorbug

It will happen that when you are fighting (PVE and PVP) you suddenly fall through the floor into the great depts beneath....This happens to a lot of players.

So, where can I report this or will you take this bug from here?

Lorex

User

Nice, just reported 3 bugs off the top of my head.

Also, once small grammar mistake in one of the severity options "People are abusing this to gan an advantage."

Missing an i there.

Lorex

User

^Epic, I had a mistake too (Need an edit button)

<Hidden>

User

Wouldn't be nice to actually get some status on the current reported bugs?

<Hidden>

@Zarroboogs: That is in progress and we are currently working on a method to present regular changelogs/service updates to the community! Look for it sometime next month!

Kujan

User

<Hidden>

User

just reported the BM spec on hunter is bugged hope you guys fix it soon :) tnx

carthos

User

Perfect, i have a few BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGS (xD)

<Hidden>

User

Thanks again, NE staff!

<Hidden>

User

That was at @Crescendo's comment ^^

<Hidden>

User

wow, awesome NE-dude =).. love ya!

<Hidden>

User

Thats nice =) Im about to report one .... -_-''

<Hidden>

User

thats cooollll :D
thnxx NE :)

<Hidden>

User

umm, then where i can report about Mining extra stamina bug? :O

<Hidden>

User

=O , one of the most Major bugs is the hunter pet stat scaling but it's currently impossible to report T.T

On a scale of majorness this would be over 9000/10 ^^ , I'm sure alot of hunters would agree.
I should also mention that I've tested the BM tree and most of the talents work.. just the pets arn't up to standards XD. If pets were fixed then the whole BM spec would be widely used.
(Theres also 1 major non working talent that is in the way, the "Beast Within" which also currently isen't working.)

Sylveo

User

awesome were getting closer to a bug free NE WOW :P

<Hidden>

User

Fixed pets would definitely be nice, particularly that autoattack problem, you know the one where pets attack themself with pet spells you've set to auto when they cant use them on the enemy? Nothing like having them sit there killing themself :p

Epic new change, already reported something for a different character...but there isn't anywhere you can read your reports at so....get it right the first time :D

<Hidden>

User

the community needs to see that the staff is taking interest and not only that but also actualy fixes and does something about bugs. im not a priest as a main char but i dot play my wholse life shadow preist and i want to use this post to congratulate the staff for finaly fixing the vampiric embrace it was about time for this talent to work gg and keep it up.

joonur

User

Cool.
Hopefuly you guys see the tracker i submitted about the Feral Spirit tallent and look into a fix soon.

Also it would be nice to see Racial Totem displays; im tired of droping totems that look like Draneic Poop! >x}

evilbail

User

yo this is GREAT news! thanks neverendless crew! you just keep gettin better and better :-D

<Hidden>

User

I found an Issue with your bug tracker.. what if its just the whole spec.. not just one spell? a major issue is feral druids.. I have tested this on retail and tested and tested here. When you switch to cat,bear,dire bear. you do not get all the bonus's and you have a chance to do 1 damage?? any weapon you equip that has +attack power in cat,bear,boom kin etc does not actually go into your char it says it does but the damages do not change it is like you are fighting weaponless... Where do I post all that? lol

<Hidden>

User

yea i agree with Alye , i had the same problem on my druid toooo . thought a greater weapon will fix it :O

joonur

User

Isn't the whole point in having a bug tracker having the ability to track bugs? say i reported a bug i should be able to track its status if it was fixed or not estimated fix time severity... right?
If you ask me, it seems you haven't really changed anything on the tracker but instead just made it more shiny (pleasing to look at) like any thing else on the website.

Development Team Leader

User

Isn't the whole point in having a bug tracker having the ability to track bugs? say i reported a bug i should be able to track its status if it was fixed or not estimated fix time severity... right?

No. You report, the developers track.

You need to be logged in to reply.