Welcome to the temporary Neverendless WoW Connection guide for the Arthas Realm. Arthas requires a WotLK game client at version 3.3.5a (12340).
If you are new to World of Warcraft or need help installing the game to start playing on Neverendless, here is a step-by-step guide for downloading, installing, and getting started with World of Warcraft.
If you need further assistance setting up your client, our staff will be happy to help you through the support ticket system on the website.
Or, you can get help from the community on our Discord server, Forums, or Webchat, provided that you have been following this guide so far.
Step 1: Create a Neverendless Account
To create an account on Neverendless, simply go to the website and click 'Register' or click here to go to the registration page directly.
Choosing a password with a varied combination of lower- and upper-case letters, number, and digits can help improve the security of your account.
Please use a real email address when registering an account, as you must confirm the address before you can use the account - this is for your protection to ensure that you can recover your account password if you need to.
Never share your password with anyone. STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD. Do not give it out; else, you may lose access to your account. You hold full responsibility for your account.
Step 2: Verify your Account
- After completing the registration form, check the email address you used to register. (The email may take a few minutes, or longer, to arrive.)
- You will receive an email from Neverendless with a 10 digit verification code.
- Copy the code and place it in the E-mail Confirmation box found under your account settings, under Email; you can also click here or on the link provided in the email.
- After you have copied the code, press 'Confirm E-mail'.
Step 3: Download & Install World of Warcraft
There are several ways to download the game client, however, the preferred method is with the Neverendless Game Client Installer.
The installer can be downloaded from here. This is a simple five-step process that will allow you to quickly install Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a, which will allow you to connect to Neverendless. A walk-though guide to using the launcher can be found here if you are unsure how to use the installer.
The installer can take a very long time to complete and does not have the ability to resume. It is highly recommended that you do not interrupt the download process.
You may need to download the latest version of Java to run the installer, which you can do from
Once you've completed the above then please continue to Step 4.
Step 4: Change the Realmlist File
Now that you have the game client (if you don't, go back up to Step 2 of the guide) you need to tell it to connect to Neverendless.
- Open your World of Warcraft folder. If you used the installer this will be C:\Games\Neverendless WoW - Wrath of the Lich King unless you chose a different installation path.
- Inside the World of Warcraft folder should be another folder called Data, the Data folder should contain another folder called enUS (or another 4 letter language code such as deDE if you did not use the Neverendless installer) - open this folder. If you have more than one language folder then repeat these instructions for each.
- Inside the language folder you should see a file called realmlist.wtf or possibly just realmlist. You need to open this file in a text editor such as Notepad.
- In the realmlist file should be a number of lines, one of which begins with set realmlist, remove this line and replace it with:
(Don't worry about any of the other lines, as long as you change the one beginning set realmlist.)
- set realmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com
- Save the file in the same location with the same name, overwriting/replacing the original file. Be sure to use File > Save rather than File > Save As, so that the file gets saved correctly. If you find two realmlist.wtf files in the folder then you did it wrong.
realmlist.wtf file successfully.
If you encounter a 'File Not Found', 'File is Read-Only', or 'You do not have rights to modify this file' error, right-click on the file and select 'Properties'. Then, un-check 'Read Only' and press OK. You should then be able to save the
If you still cannot save the file, you may need to launch notepad or wordpad in Administrator Mode, then File > Open, find the realmlist.wtf file and make the changes.
Step 5: Log into Neverendless
To play, run World of Warcraft using your new desktop shortcut or by running wow.exe or just WoW from the World of Warcraft folder.
When it loads the login screen, enter your Neverendless username and password you chose during registration, and then click 'Login'.
DO NOT use your email address to login to the game. You MUST use your Neverendless account name and password.
That wraps up connecting and logging into the Neverendless World of Warcraft server! Welcome, and enjoy being part of Neverendless!