Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Hacking and Third-Party Software
Hacking and Third-Party Software

Ysabel

Director, Operations

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all players that per the Global In-Game Rules hacking and use of third-party software is strictly prohibited:

[By playing on Neverendless-WoW, you agree that you will not] Create or use cheats, "mods" and/or hacks, or any other third-party software designed or used to modify World of Warcraft. Add-ons that only change the user's client or user's UI, but do not interact with our server or manipulate the game in any way, are legal to use.

Please also re-review the Policy on Disciplining Hackers.

YOU are responsible for what happens on your account, regardless of whether it is you yourself who have installed third-party software or whether anyone has access to the computer you are using (a brother? friend? internet café?). If your account is found guilty of hacking, you are liable and your account and IP will be subject to consequences. Such consequences include temporary bans; for multiple offenses, character stripping and even permanent bans.

We have a zero tolerance stance on hacking: be advised and act accordingly. ;)

<Hidden>

User

darkmauro1

User

the alliance faction is the most used hack in BG

<Hidden>

User

Short question...just for understanding: Does third-party programms also includ programms like Mobmap or the old recount?? TIA

Development Team Leader

User

Short question...just for understanding: Does third-party programms also includ programms like Mobmap or the old recount?? TIA

Addons which sit in the Interface/AddOns folder, and which automatically appear in the character-select addons list are fine.

BoSNiaN

User

Is there a reason this is being posted now? Higher number of players being caught cheating? Addons causing the server to crash?

<Hidden>

User

Addons which sit in the Interface/AddOns folder, and which automatically appear in the character-select addons list are fine.

Thanks for fast answering!

<Hidden>

User

Hear hear...Get all hackers out..Im hoping the server has found a new way of weeding them out and identifying them who are using such programs and this is just a final warning to those who do use "CHEATING" software such as speedhacks and dupes etc to stop now or else face the consequences!!

Augh

User

i like all actions against hacks/cheats. its then somehow amusing, that a GM told me, after i reported a hacker, that the player has been flagged before and if i would like to get him flagged again...

posts like this news should be followed by strict consequences. everything else is useless.

galaton

User

rofl sad to see that NE still have trobels witt hackers :( WHY PLAY A GAME WHEN YOU NEED TO CHEAT

<Hidden>

User

Agreed, why would you play and cheat, beats the purpose of in-game challenges.

<Hidden>

User

lol and what about nude patch? not that i have one, but a friend does...<.<

Myke

User

lol... i hope a local model edit doesnt affect the server... so what if i transform into a panda instead of a cat?!?! i also asked if i could before i did it... but ummm... seriously... has NE looked into getting warden? that would be the end of hackers....

Madhudev

User

but still we experience some hacks in BG & even in PVP in times(since they do it in groups),

When I consulted a Gm ,he asked me to report the Players,

BUT again , How could we know who is doing it?

its better we have a Warden ,or in game Monitor,or even a or some GM's ,some sort of hack catcher software or ANY

"MAY the GAME PLAY be better & HACK FREE in NE"

Augh

User

i dunno exactly what you mean with "Warden", however there is afaik the so called "Inquisitorial Squad" on NE, which is currently recruiting. see: http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/showthread.php?t=123304 (2nd post).

<Hidden>

User

i BG but isn't use hack i have hack.
Game with hack suck.
Play game isn't with hack

<Hidden>

User

DONT USE HACK ITS WRONG VERY BAD BAD DONT USE ALL

You need to be logged in to reply.