Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Item Returns
Item Returns

<Hidden>

User

I am proud to announce that the items have been returned! Lets all return to normal business now. <3

The items were inserted into the inventories. If your inventory is full, I suggest putting items in the bank and clearing space, relogging, then check your inventories again! The Tickets were also added as mentioned in a prior article on the main page. The Vendor is expected to hang around for roughly a week. Make sure that you mind the Cap on Arena and Honor Points when using your tickets! The cap on Honor is 75K, and Arena Points is 5K. We suggest you spend your points then go back for more, otherwise you will waste you tickets if you try to get points beyond these caps.

Make sure you show some love to the Developers for all of their hard work in making this possible. Many sleepless nights and coffee went into doing this.

If you are still missing donation items, feel free to submit Lost Donation Item Support Ticket. Please keep in mind that this queue is rather large at the moment and will take us a while to catch up. Please be patient with that particular queue.

As always, thank you all for your patience and continued support.

JohnnyCanuck

User

Worth the wait. Thanks a lot N.E staff!

<Hidden>

User

many thanks for all the hours of hard work :)

<Hidden>

User

Great Job, 150 is actually a lot, thanks for the hard work <33

<Hidden>

Good Job NE Staff :)

<Hidden>

User

good job staffs!

<Hidden>

User

I REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WHIT MY TICKETS, I HAVE A LONG TIME PLAYING WHIT MY ROGUE DEADMARK AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE TICKETS, BEFORE OF THE RESTART I DID RECEIVE THEM FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT LATER OF THIS I DID LOSE ALL THEM, ¿ANYONE IN THIS SERVER CAN HELP ME?

<Hidden>

User

Yah nice job giving back the items lost (ICC) but once i got my items when i was gonna buy Arena Pts its disabled in "gray" meaning i dont have the tickets but last time it was there.

<Hidden>

User

Great Job Ne Staff tnx <3

<Hidden>

User

Thx... but not all of the items are restored... others are still missing

<Hidden>

User

The [Penance Ticket] s have been given out. 150, in fact. These however are only given to a select number of characters. The criteria is: Characters on accounts that were logged in between May 9th (date of the backup) and yesterday, June 23rd (awarding of the tickets). This excludes any characters made after June 15th (the date of the item data loss). This ran about 100K Characters.
After a restart, some people lost their tickets unfortunately, however we took the server down briefly to filter out who had them and who had completed any quests from the vendor and awarded tickets to 141 characters that had lost them.

Well, FYI I din't get mine!!!!

<Hidden>

User

And one more funny thing is that my level 23 char has 150 [Penance Ticket] while this my DK doesnt. how cool is that eh!?! Something wrong right!? Otherwise i wouldn't bother posting here but just saying a BIG THANK YOU instead.

Cholena

User

Great job guys, really appreciate your work and effort!

<Hidden>

User

i have a problem, i got all other items except for my shoulder armor, thats all if you could pls send it i have a lot of space in mail, bank and inventory so i dont get the point not getting my shoulder armor back.

<Hidden>

User

Thanks !!! the staff make a great job :)

swsimon

User

Can u guide us how to use the penance ticket?
thx

<Hidden>

User

i only hoped that my items will return but now it came true so thats greeeeeeeeeat :D

<Hidden>

User

The [Penance Ticket] s have been given out. 150, in fact. These however are only given to a select number of characters. The criteria is: Characters on accounts that were logged in between May 9th (date of the backup) and yesterday, June 23rd (awarding of the tickets). This excludes any characters made after June 15th (the date of the item data loss). This ran about 100K Characters.
After a restart, some people lost their tickets unfortunately, however we took the server down briefly to filter out who had them and who had completed any quests from the vendor and awarded tickets to 141 characters that had lost them.
YEAH RIGHT MY 9 CHARS DONT GET TICKETS -.- PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

thnkss NE and great JoB Dev. :D

many many thnkss again !!!!

<Hidden>

User

I had over 200 items in mail, I hope i get them all back :)

jonny96

User

Very good job to all Staff member and to all Devs !!

samvid1992

User

God BLESS "THE DEVELOPERS TEAM", "ALL GM'S", "ALL BM'S", "ENTIRE NEVERENDLESS-WOW TEAM", and last but not the least "The BLACKSWANN" for doing all this for us. It was very unfortunate event that occurred by accident but still all theses people did work a lot just to make sure we all can play and enjoy playing wow properly even though it is free server still they took responsibility as if it was official BLIZZARD server. GOD BLESS EVERYONE and THANK YOU for doing all this for US...

<Hidden>

User

Thank you to the Developers who worked really hard to fix this problem. Thanks NE! now we can all play normally.

alexmfm

User

i haven't logged in to see if i got all my items yet. in fact, i don't really need to know if i got them all or not. a huge thank you to all the staff (specially the devs) who spent many many hours trying to solve this problem.

<Hidden>

User

nice.,thanks to NE staff!!.,but im still banned!! huhuhu :(

zamolxe

User

THX a lot NE staff, you're a team of professionals, im happy that all came good after all ;-)

Bode

User

Great job, thank you Devs for the hard work :)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

yay, i got all my items back, at least the important ones! :D

You need to be logged in to reply.