Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Points
Vote Points

Ysabel

Director, Operations

You may have noticed that although vote points were sent last night, you did not receive what you expected.

This is due to the fact that we changed one of the vote sites, and we did not end up ranking very high on that site.

While the vote points this week may not have been as satisfying as you might have liked, I would like to encourage you to keep voting: help us rank up on the selected sites so that we can all have better rewards next week!

Make doubly sure to fill in both the Neverendless captcha and the captcha given to you by the vote site as your votes will only count when you fill out both.

As always, thank you for your patience and support!

<Hidden>

User

will we get vp for this weak?

Tilenp

User

Encourage to vote ye...sice i voted and i was supossed to recive some vp ...and gues what...i didnt recive a SINGLE vote point!!

ok it happens but still :/

keep voting

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Vote points DID go out. Since we ranked so low on two of the sites, it's possible that some people did not receive any points, depending on how much they voted.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience; however, it just means we need to rank higher ASAP! ;)

<Hidden>

User

I understand why we didn't get alot of points because of low ranks but you guys shouldn't take it out on our points its not like we werent voting you shouldn't deny us of points because YOU wanted to change voting sites. I amog alot of people was greatly looking forward to points this week..

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

WTF! 2 vote points only? guys seriously i voted every 12 hours... and all i got was 2 vote points? i know about the ranks but you cant keep punishing us for being low rank.. there are people "REAL PEOPLE" who use their precious time to vote for NE.. dont piss them off.. you need us and we need you.. so please stop doing this

<Hidden>

User

well i voted too everyday and this is total rubbish since i didnt recieve any points.this is a rubbish policy ne.im very dissapointed

<Hidden>

User

WTF! 2 vote points only? guys seriously i voted every 12 hours... and all i got was 2 vote points? i know about the ranks but you cant keep punishing us for being low rank.. there are people "REAL PEOPLE" who use their precious time to vote for NE.. dont piss them off.. you need us and we need you.. so please stop doing this

if you voted every 12 hours, why did i get 17 vp with voting once in 24 hours and you only 2??

<Hidden>

User

if you voted every 12 hours, why did i get 17 vp with voting once in 24 hours and you only 2??

well i dont know .. maybe that's how the system works.. random vote points to random voters who dont care much about voting

<Hidden>

User

I think were going about this in the wrong way o.O
We dint get ranked high coz of those WHO DINT VOTE.....not cause of those who voted...
instead of acting against those who voted....why not somehow get the others to vote..
For instance a Full Donor doesnt really need to vote simply because he doesnt need any gear from the vote shop.
And pets and mounts arent things that really MAKE PPL vote...
Maybe finding more lucrative vote point rewards....also those who vote must be given their due cause atleast theyve made an effort...as compared to the rest of us lazy oafs who did not !

War Hammer

User

2 vp is still awesome compared to what i got.....not a single vp :/

Grishnackh

User

i am dissapoint.

Luttappi

User

I totally agree with tsarina....You guys went down on the voting site coz of those players who didnt vote....Not coz of those players who spent valuable time twice a day to fill out the captchas and vote...By taking out points from players who actually voted u are stripping them of the motivation to vote further...Ppl might think what do i gain from voting?? its time u guys actually redefine ur policies and find out ways to make people vote

<Hidden>

User

Top 100 arena site vote have no cool down shown and not considered from few days.

Different static ip voting is also not considered in voting site stating u already have voted ( No proxy )

--> wanted to know whether the top 100 arena site is IP address bound or user account bound ?

Also to our concerned NE team we are on 3rd rank on top100arena.com->>> need to change the footer

---> Special Events every weekend in August Battle Unique Bosses + Epic Events + Special Prizes + Script... <---

"August" month is already passed 3 months ago, kindly do the changes.

virusw32

User

Lol looks like this player has done his homework better then the NE Team....No offence NE team you guys are working really hard but this way you are simply discouraging people to vote for the server!

<Hidden>

User

Why did we start so low on the third vote site??

<Hidden>

User

What I find odd is yes we started very high on the new vote site but if I remember correctly we jumped from like rank 70 to rank 31 which is a big jump if you really think about it in a period of only tallying votes for one week.

<Hidden>

User

i only need my votes ¬¬ no clickr all days for 2 dasfdasfd VOTES ¬¬ i am dissapoint

GolubDiablo

User

I really don't see the reason why we didn't got vote points.........Of course we are not at the top of the sites in voting but SURE we are working on it.....There is no more ''voters''who just click on vote sites and then close the window,so I am sure we are getting higher and higher. There isn't need for a treatment like this please give us vote points we deserve!!

<Hidden>

User

Yo know well all know not every one votes on NE

Celestian

User

you have to understand...even if we tell people to vote, there is no guarantee that they will actually take the time to vote. instead of punishing the few players that take the time to vote and advertise your server, you should reward them. without the few people voting you won't have any votes at all. punishing the voters like this makes us thing it isn't actually worth voting for if we're going to be punished for something someone decided not to do. i only got 4 vote points and im a little pissed about it. i normally dont post anything but i had to say something about this.

<Hidden>

User

It has been said before, but imo the only fair way to resolve this and encourage voting is to give 1 point per 1 vote and only then give bonus points depending on rankings.

<Hidden>

User

ok i understand low rank means no vp's at all cus of serv policies. but lots of ppl expend their time voting this week i had 11 votes on each Xtreme Top 100 and the new site eleven times i voted out of possible 14 per week and i didnt got any i mean "0" vote points then i ask why should i vote for?? if you ask me why i dont have votes on Top 100 Arena the reason in simple only 1 person out of 10 - 12 that plays with me in my own ciber cafe can get 1 vote there every 24 hours but ppl here stil votes and stil get 0 vote poins. so many of my costumers are saying they just wil stop voting what to do in this case dear NE workers of the staff????

Sorry my lazzy English this aint my main Language. Peace NE

Development Team Leader

User

It has been said before, but imo the only fair way to resolve this and encourage voting is to give 1 point per 1 vote and only then give bonus points depending on rankings.

Let me put this in terms you people might actually get your heads around. Top 100 Arena - the site that only gives you vote points if you actually vote and it actually counts - we are ranked 3rd here by a clear margin over the 4th as well.

XtremeTop100 we're ranked 18th, if you voted a full 14 times in the week that is worth a small number of points. Get it up to 10th and it's worth about 15 points. Get it up to 3rd place like Arena and it's worth a whopping 30 points (approximately).

On MMORPG Toplist we're 28th, this is not worth any points. Get up to 10th and it's worth about 15 points, get it up to 3rd and it comes out at around 30 points just like Xtreme.

We managed over 6000 votes in one week on ArenaTop100. This is the site that lets you vote half as much as the other two, and apparently doesn't even let a bunch of people vote at all (if you're having problems with it, talk to the guys at ArenaTop100 there's nothing we can do by the way, it's not our site). On Xtreme this week we got less than a third of that number of votes, and on MMORPG Toplist we got even less. You can vote twice as often on these sites why are the voting numbers so low? I checked the logs for the last week the captcha here on our site for MMORPGToplist was filled out over 14 thousand times and we got about 1300 votes. So if all you people sitting around saying you voted 10 times for these sites aren't actually lying then for every one of you there's roughly 9 other people trying to cheat.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people to stop trying to cheat the system - you have proved that we can be ranked 3rd if you try (and we don't give you anything if you don't), unfortunately since XtremeTop100 and MMORPGToplist don't provide any mechanisms for us to do the same we have to resort to rewarding everybody for good performane, and of coruse the other side - everybody shares in the lack of rewards when performance is terrible as it is right now. We don't want to have to do it this way but we don't seem to have any other choice.

To put it in the simplest possible terms that hopefully everybody will understand - if people stop trying to cheat the system (something that you all can encourage people in, and don't you dare say you can't be bothered or it's not your job) and we get into the top 10 on these sites then articles like this would never appear. Everybody - you most of all - would be more than happy at the number of votes / points being awarded.

Like I've said in my previous posts on the subject, if you have a better idea on how to deal with the problem of people trying to get vote points without voting properly then send it in to us. We don't like when you aren't happy with the number of vote points, but we also don't like that a huge percentage of the people who are "voting" (notice the airquotes) are trying to cheat the system and give us absolutely nothing in return for their points. (Add _______ to the vote shop is NOT a valid suggestion in this case, remember).

I'd like to finish up with a quote from the bug tracker which was sent in back in May, and also a reply from page 1 of this thread:

Yo know well all know not every one votes on NE

i know that you already know this, but many people, some close friends included, are typing in the captcha on the NE site, and closing the vote page, without actually voting. however, they get the points. this is unfair to you guys, who try so hard to make this site the best.

You all know that people aren't voting properly. Help yourselves by talking to your friends and your guildmates - make sure they know how to vote correctly and are doing so. Make sure that everybody you know understands that it's in their best interest to have their votes count as it's not only in their best interest it's in yours as well. This isn't about the number of people voting - I'm not telling you to go out and encourage people to actually start voting (Although you are more than welcome to, more people voting will, in theory, lead to more votes if they do it correctly) because ArenaTop100 shows that the number of people voting should be more than sufficient to put us in 3rd place on all the sites if people would actually vote properly so it counts.

We want to give you points. Get us ranked higher so that we can.

<Hidden>

User

i always vote even if i have a hangover.. been doing that since last year.. just vote guys... vote points or not let's just vote.. its the least we can do for playing for free.. :D

<Hidden>

User

Only 4 vp!!!!
Thx NE, is the best reward for my time, you make me really happy.

<Hidden>

User

Why u always punished all who spend time voting and dont do nothing with all who doesnt vote?
Some one can explain it to me?

GraveSoul

User

I'll tell you what's wrong here: the blame is ALWAYS out of you.
Not even 1 mistake can be commited by the staff who dedicate HOURS voluntarily (more than what you guys take to vote on 3 accounts in a day) to develop and keep an interesting/interactive server ( for FREE) since you jump right away to critics. It's so easy to complain and not to thank.
Same case for many other issues like D/C's.
I wish you could put some attention on what they're doing for you, specially because I know how hard is to coordinate a team with people all over the world in a big project.
I need my vote points as much as you do. But I don't mind, patience is a blessing, just keep voting correctly.
Here's the link for it: https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/kb/article/56-how-to-vote-correctly

I hope you reconsider your thoughts,
I'm disappointed of you, not the server.
Keep up the good work, NE.

<Hidden>

User

Steward the bug tracker person replies "However, they (ppl voting on site not on vote site) get the points this is unfair to you guys(the guys who vote properly), who try so hard to make this site the best."
What has truly happened is you have essentially hurt the very classes of people who go out of their way to help the server and have WRONGED the innocents FURTHER!
Im quite sure there are better ways to deal with this situation rather than hurting those who take time out specially for voting.. And i really hate to say this.... but by this action you have hurt those MOST loyal to you.
I have personally seen the steadfast dedication of a few of my frnds in voting, who would ask everyone to wait half way in between a raid and to give them a few minutes to go vote... they literally waited and voted as soon as the countdown refreshed! How gungho and enthusiastic do you think they will feel after this weeks incident?
This action is only gonna make those who used to vote before properly to either now NOT VOTE AT ALL, Leave the server or Vote incorrectly COZ THATS HUMAN NATURE and a small small margin to vote properly, and obviously it takes no analyst to tell you which condition of the above four will prevail. And no one likes to be at the receiving end of a caning! So I would implore the server administration to allow greater wisdom to prevail and do the needful and mend the situation!
AFTER ALL ARE WE NOT THE NEVERENDLESS FAMILY?!?!

You need to be logged in to reply.