Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Welcome, Moneta!
Welcome, Moneta!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

In the center of Shattrath, you'll find a new friend: Moneta, your Event Vendor, has arrived! She awaits your [Neverendless Doubloon]s with greed--I mean, delight!

Moneta,
533x597px 123KiB

You must have room in your Quest Log in order to accept Moneta's quests to exchange [Neverendless Doubloon]s for rewards. Accepting a quest will not remove your Doubloons until you choose an item as a quest reward, so feel free to accept the quest in order to see what is offered. You can drop the quest from your Quest Log if you decide not to choose an item from that category.

Since items are not visible unless you have [Neverendless Doubloon]s, here is a full list of what she supplies (as of the time of this post). Items may change from time to time, but changes will be announced on the website. Some items are faction or class specific, and you will only be able to see and choose what your character can use.

Enjoy!

Companions / Misc

Mounts

Currency

Gear

Remember, [Neverendless Doubloon]s are Bind on Account: you can collect them on any character on your account and mail them to the character needing items from the vendor. Staff cannot move them for you, nor will we transfer or exchange any items bought from the vendor. Choose wisely!

Vote Shop Change

With the addition of Moneta in-game, and since as you can see we have put T7 gear in the Event Vendor, we have upgraded the Vote Shop to include T7.5 (items level 213). Happy voting! ;)

<Hidden>

User

Glad i didn't play any event, I don't need any of these rewards...

<Hidden>

User

But thanks for the hard work

<Hidden>

User

No need to be a smartass. This is a welcome change from the gold dump that was going on before, and really does help target the people that need help (those just gearing up). However, it could use a little aim towards the parts of the game that don't work (ToC heroic items, for example- making the leap from Naxx and RDF gear to ICC is next to impossible with fools demanding 5.8 for an ICC10).

<Hidden>

User

Its more for starters

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

as I get this? ----->[Neverendless Doubloon]

where I get the [Neverendless Doubloon] ??????

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Keep in mind that the Event Vendor is intended to replace the rewards that were already available as event rewards in-game, without undermining everything the Vote Shop also offers, as we do still want you to vote. ;)

[Neverendless Doubloon]s are available as rewards from ALL in-game and out-of-game events hosted by Battlemasters and TeamSpeak, Forums, and IRC Mods. Different events will earn you different amounts of [Neverendless Doubloon]s. You can spend them in smaller amounts or save them up for the pricier items.

For those players who don't need the gear offered in the vendor there are items meant to be entertaining, and currency items that should be useful to anyone. I am sure that a lot of players participate in events more for fun than for the rewards, and of course [Neverendless Doubloon]s and the items in the vendor may not be useful to everyone. I just want to emphasize that what is offered is not a drastic change from what was offered previously as event rewards, this is just a different delivery.

<Hidden>

User

So let us get this straight. The doubloons and the vendor stay as a permament addition to the game or just for the spring fling time?

Ysabel

Director, Operations

They are a permanent addition.

<Hidden>

User

This is a welcome change from the gold dump that was going on before, and really does help target the people that need help (those just gearing up). However, it could use a little aim towards the parts of the game that don't work (ToC heroic items, for example- making the leap from Naxx and RDF gear to ICC is next to impossible with fools demanding 5.8 for an ICC10).

I completely agree with this.

<Hidden>

User

Did i just lost the reason to do OS 10 hardmode? :D and onyxia too, ohh ohh, and EoE too, and and OS 25 Hard mode too.. jaja.. good job over all tho :D

Ceruibast

User

A quick suggestion for this, regarding mounts, if I may.. Add [Reins of the Azure Drake] to the 15-doubloon mounts, as it is not obtainable ingame due to Eye of Eternity being a bugged instance? It's one of my personal favourite looking mounts and I would love to be able to use it ingame.

I love the idea of gearing up the new players with doubloons. That said, with the state of some events such as free-for-alls and mystery battlegrounds players who wish to gear up may need full-wrathful or donor players to carry them just to obtain doubloons in the first place. This, of course, could be problematic.

My only other complaint is that it is in total cheaper to buy the furious PvP items by using the Doubloons to buy [Wintergrasp Commendation] and then exchanging the honor for the items, than actually buying the items themselves with doubloons. People will quickly realise and most likely take advantage of this.

Great work so far though, NE. If the flaws mentioned above can be rectified I am fairly confident that this new system will become widely accepted by even the most stubborn of players.

<Hidden>

User

man!!!!
i remember NeCON 2010
when ppl could get ICC25HC or wrathfull item as reward
the older the server gets the rewards get more and more miserable
what's next? Vengefull?
it's because of donors
its not enough for them that they are 3 times stronger then full wrathfull...
i better stop before i get ban

<Hidden>

User

thanks for all your hard work NE, i like that this is permanent, a lot of guys need some to begin and dont be pwnd all time on bgs or be more useful on heroics, thank, great work

<Hidden>

User

Cool idea, i like it. cant wait to see where it goes from here!

People complain too much. You put wrath in an event vendor, people complain about it being too expensive while the event is going on, and then complain that the whole server is FW for 2 months afterwards, all while blaming the event. You put more fun items in, they complain about the cost... three weeks later no one is buying pets and crafting supplies for vanity pets and ppl qq... THEN you put cheap fun items, cheap mounts and cheap pvp gear and people say.... Its not good enough... Come on people really? Thank you Hersheys and Ysa and evryone involved. I hope we are able to stick to the one currency and maybe later get cooler stuff for obscene amounts of dabloons...

also: This isnt' to say that if you have concerns you shouldn't voice them, just do so realistically and with poise, for example Minaret's post... that's constructive criticism. Ceruibast, he as well, constructive criticism ( dont use WGC for furious bro, get wrath :/ )
BUT blaming staff, events,donors, or whoever else you wanna drag into it, for your inability to gear, while not giving a substantial reason as to why is fail

and now you made me make an unsightly post on forums....

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE ZIDDAR !!!

<Hidden>

User

tier7 and furious set?? rofl...

Ceruibast

User

Ceruibast, he as well, constructive criticism ( dont use WGC for furious bro, get wrath :/ )

Just pointing out a loophole i'd noticed, not one i'm going to use.. Mostly because I like most players already have full relentless and fortunately for me a few wrath pieces hither and dither. Thanks for the positive response though.

darkgar

User

Nice job :D
And yee, agreeing with Ceruibast, you guys should try adding that mount, and look into that bug with EoE :P
But nice going, love it! <3

<Hidden>

User

Name Vegeta on the npc sounds betta :P

<Hidden>

User

man!!!!
i remember NeCON 2010
when ppl could get ICC25HC or wrathfull item as reward
the older the server gets the rewards get more and more miserable
what's next? Vengefull?
it's because of donors
its not enough for them that they are 3 times stronger then full wrathfull...
i better stop before i get ban

nah i feel ya

Shadowninja

User

<Hidden>

User

I salute all the staff and developers for their love on this server.....me too!!!

<Hidden>

User

its the rewards statics or change in some time???? like vote shop... maybe everey 2 months... and the idea its awesome thx to staff for make NE more atractive to play... :D

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Once again let me remind that the vendor is replacing the handing out of vote shop items for event winners, as well as gold and Wintergrasp Commendation rewards. It is intended to be neither an upgrade nor downgrade of what has been offered for event rewards for quite some time.

The event vendor isn't a special vendor for Spring Fling. It is here to stay--mentioning that because ICC rewards were available during NECon and are not available in the event vendor, the server is decreasing rewards is incorrect. We offer greater rewards during extra-special events such as NECon and the Neverendless Anniversary.

We do still want you to go DO ICC and the other raids, as well as participate in normal PVP to gather the better gear. What fun would it be if you could be fully geared and never have completed a raid or done an arena match? Event rewards are meant to help, and for enjoyment--not to prevent you from ever having to play the game as it was intended. ;)

<Hidden>

User

Why not give T8.5 since it is the same iLevel as Furious or even at least T8?

<Hidden>

User

They are a permanent addition.

:O

Woot! NE ftw <3

<Hidden>

User

i wanted to see more like Tier 9 Raid Set not many ppl do Voa and Toc and those raids anymore

<Hidden>

User

Guys these are not those Special vendors u get ...this is just a new permanent vendor which u can say is an alternative to vote shop thus another way to get gears/mounts/pets etc...u ll get Neverendless Doubloons for every event that u attend regardless of win or loose.
So instead of whining it would be better to thanks the staff.

Also think of this how much its gonna help to those who are new to server or started leveling.
if u cant ...lemme suggest u try leveling up a new toon probably u ll realize its actually helpful.

Respect
NE Staff.

You need to be logged in to reply.