Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Holiday Special In Place!
Holiday Special In Place!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Come and get 'em!

The Two Tier Level Increase for Arthas and Three Tier Level Increase for Deathwing are in the Vote Shop (under "Services") now, and until 11:59 p.m. on December 25, as promised!

Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

what does it mean three tier level increase?
some1 can explain pls...
thanks

<Hidden>

User

I dont get it it increase ur lvl? or ur emblems of frost gears? please explain it

<Hidden>

User

EVERYBODY READ. THIS MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE FOR YOUR LEVEL INCREASE FOR YOUR NEW CHARACHTERS. YOU CAN BUY IT USING VOTE POINTS. TIER 1 LEVEL INCREASE GETS YOU TO LEVEL 55. TIER 2 LEVEL INCREASE GETS YOU TO LEVEL 80/5. Its not hard. :)

<Hidden>

User

Greenies festival

phaedriel

User

i find it strange that this got announced so late, that way its just a vp dump for ppl that vote anyway and have loads of points, but ppl that dont vote couldnt get that amount fast enough anyway...

announcing it like a month before might have made a lot of ppl vote like crazy for a month

<Hidden>

User

I think it is expensive :/

<Hidden>

User

this for jelly people who cant handle the game.

have funn more gold begger in stormwind.

Protato

User

how about 15 chips for christmass present ? :) ?

<Hidden>

User

200 vps I Lol'd no ty

<Hidden>

User

got announced to late. Didnt have time for vote

<Hidden>

User

I find it funny how people say it got announced too late and that they didn't have time to vote as if it's Neverendless' fault that they didn't bother to vote before.

Have you ever considered that perhaps it was announced this 'late' on purpose and that this Special is mostly meant as a thank you for all the players who do vote every day without expecting anything in return?

Plus it might get more people to start voting now to avoid missing out on future Specials, which I find pretty clever.

To everyone that complains about the timing of the above and previous announcement regarding this, I say you only got yourself to thank for not taking the time to vote.

jaztwo

User

I don't care if it was announced late because i vote every time i can and 200 vp was easy, after all i only spend vp on quest items and mounts of the month. Ty for the promotion, already got a new lv 85 character waiting for Deathwing to get better.

phaedriel

User

well i didnt complain, asuming u mean me, i dont need the tier lvl stuff, i got an 80 of every class, it was just my opinion that if i was bobby i would have done it differently. i do vote regularely, not every day, but sometimes, i was just communicating my thoughts <3

<Hidden>

User

Cheating Cheating

I spent all my vote points leveled up 9 toon, now i can't buy gears/armors from vote shop as i have very few vote points to spend. 300 Vote points need for gearing item lvl 245 to 258 per toon

I am out of my Precious Vote Points, Looking for a scheme like get back 10% of my spent, Doesn't matter i get it back in no times.

Very Smart Vote Shop Specials..............

That is a real nice gift to us , But requesting to halt for next vote shop special for next holidays so i can get back my 3k+ Vote Points and be gifted like this please.

Well i am too smart too had saved 1000+ vote points may be January Vote Shop Specials.

Happy Holidays to ALL.

<Hidden>

User

impressive achievement get 9 level 80.
hope you dint get all shammans for multiboxing.

best of luck gearing and grinding in POS and FOS for gear.

<Hidden>

User

It was annoucned to late extrelmy to late....

<Hidden>

User

a bit off topic but I am seeing that the recustomisation token price has been reduced which I hope is here to stay permanent and just not something temporary,

Thank you NE! and Merry Xmas to all who are celebrating! ^^

Edwallz

User

Extend the time.

6ten

User

Deathwing's dead :/
Please think of schemes to attract players to the realm.

tutenz

User

I think this should stay as 200 vps it will give pplz a chnce to vote and lvl up a toon to try a new class or for any new players to NE cause vs gear not really that good for low lvls hardest thing is to lvl up !!

You need to be logged in to reply.