Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Outrage!
Outrage!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

This war is an outrage!

We need justice! But first... we need EVIDENCE! Who can document the behavior of these evil fiends so we can track them down and seek revenge for our casualties and losses? Commission an engineer and mount your cameras to the siege engines and the castle turrets! The top three submitted films documenting these epic battles will win glory, recognition, and yes, [Neverendless Doubloon]s!

Requirements:

• Film length 3-5 minutes
  • Submit your YouTube link by the Entry Form no later than May 5
  • Must include scenes of Wintergrasp Battles and must be your original work
  • One entry per account/IP address

Prizes:

Best of luck, soldiers!

<Hidden>

User

I understood nothing but im super exited about this none the less...

YAY!!

<Hidden>

User

Why can't chips be given for the prizes like in the past?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I think that chips will be better :D but if its not possible doubloons are ok

<Hidden>

User

haha always trying to get free chips xD

<Hidden>

User

what's the point of doubloons reward? the event is fun, the battle is awesome, the participants are crazy. But the reward is? t7 pve raid set. my god. or furious pvp gear? jebuz! lol. I'm not hating or anything, but the reward is kinda not appropriate for the event and whats happening on the event. try joining the WG war using furious set, lol.

<Hidden>

User

Don't give free chips we have enough donors already we don't need more FD's who haven't payed for their gear. :p This event is mainly for newcomers and to help them get starting gear so they would have a better chance at getting relentless or wrathful gear. Awesome thinking NE! Great event. :)

Meteorax

User

<Hidden>

User

Im pro for making vids,youl see :)

Jem

User

I do not understand why everyone is fixatiing on the T7 and the Furious set. Remember guys there are many forms of currency like [Wintergrasp Commendation] which can be converted for honor to get other PvP sets/items or [Emblem of Frost] which can be used to get better Tsets.

Those sets are there to give people entry level gear as they farm more gear. The vendor is not meant to give you the best items in game. We want you to still donate, vote and actually play the game so we are not having the best items in the vendor. But consider this...using the curency can put you steps from the best gear...so we have given you the opportunity with events to work towards getting the best gear.

<Hidden>

User

Jem is right... In Wintergrasp Mark of Honor u can almost get 200k honor if you get first! And with the emblem of frost.. There are lots of things u can get! Like Corroted Skeleton Key, that's a very good trinket!

<Hidden>

User

I like these big numbers of doublons its nice but how to make a movie if we mustnt record and show a battles on video waht will it be about?

Development Team Leader

User

how to make a movie if we mustnt record and show a battles on video waht will it be about?

Who said you can't record and show battles?

<Hidden>

User

does the video have to be all special effects and what not or is this just a plain all out video of killing eachother?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

good event, good idea on the rewards too...

<Hidden>

User

IM wondering about two thinks:1.Can i use Ne logo in video?
2.Does it have to be HD?

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The only requirements are listed at the top--beyond that, use your creativity! What do you think will win?

You can use the NE logo if you like. While the video doesn't need to be HD keep in mind that being able to see what is going on in your video will be important so quality can be a factor (I would not necessarily rate an HD video higher than a non-HD video as long as it is viewable).

The idea is to document the war. Think creatively. I want to see not only your PVP pwnage but how much creativity you put into a storyline of the event.

As for the rewards, if we offered chips for every event what would be the incentive to donate? Remember that donations are extremely important as they keep the server up and running--it is a very costly endeavor. We are offering for most events the same in-game rewards that have been offered in the past, only now through the Event Vendor using [Neverendless Doubloon].

If you're not interested in the rewards, you can of course choose not to participate. Personally, the idea of creating something cool that will be featured for all of Neverendless and all of YouTube to see would be reward enough for me. ;) Sadly my video editing skills leave much to be desired, therefore I call on all of you to do that task for me! Make NE proud!

Above all, HAVE FUN! <3

<Hidden>

User

Yeah...i'l pass on this one

<Hidden>

User

Should i make a vid ?? ....:trollface:

<Hidden>

User

you should defiantly make a video
and then you should use [Neverendless Doubloon] to buy full furious set and replace your customs with furious gear
and then you will be able to enjoy BGs
killing ppl with 1 hit while being immune to everything is not as fun as fighting for your life

<Hidden>

User

you should defiantly make a video
and then you should use [Neverendless Doubloon] to buy full furious set and replace your customs with furious gear
and then you will be able to enjoy BGs
killing ppl with 1 hit while being immune to everything is not as fun as fighting for your life

Umadzor?????????????????????? i quit anyway.............

<Hidden>

User

Hi what id the event? Help me

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.