Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Tunic of Dual Survival
Tunic of Dual Survival

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Dear Players,

As some of you may have noticed, distribution of the [Tunic of Dual Survival] has started! This is a very special VIP tabard intended to recognize those characters in existence over the course of TWO core changes, hence their “Dual Survival.”

Eligible characters are those whose creation date is prior to October 29, 2009, which was when Neverendless changed to the Orange Core. These characters will, over the next 24 hours or so, automatically receive a tabard via in-game mail.

Please do be patient as Development Team has implemented a new item distribution method which is intended to prevent lagging of the server by spreading out the items mailed. Please do not make in-game or support tickets asking for a tabard; since this process is automatic and recipients are determined by your character’s data in the database, GameMasters will not be handing out tabards to any players.

Also note that the tabard is “bind on pickup,” not “bind on account.” You will not be able to move the tabard to any other character on your account, nor to any other account.

On that note, thank you to ALL players who have now come with us to the new Naval Core for your support and patience during this change. You are the life of the server, and the reason we are all here. ;) We hope you are enjoying the new core, and hope to have you with us through all of the many exciting events and changes that will be part of Neverendless’s future to come!

Helior

User

Woot! GO NE!!! Can't wait. :D

<Hidden>

User

Nice TABARD :D!!

<Hidden>

User

Tabards should have a SLOW FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

but thank you nonetheless :D

Augh

User

well spoken, Ysabel :) und once more: ty all devs for the new core!

<Hidden>

User

is it possible to transfer the tabard to an other account? I remember a time when I couldn't log my main account (server bug or something). so I had to make a new account in order to make new characters.

<Hidden>

User

nice Now if i could just remember when i made each of my char LOL

and just to add my 2 cents -- nice job on the updated core as well :-D

<Hidden>

User

Nah thats the thing i wont get... why isnt it scaled by account creation time...i deleted all my characters when we changed to orange core QQ
:(

<Hidden>

User

Development Team Leader

User

So far about a quarter of the Tabards have been sent out.

They will NOT be transferrable by any mechanism to a character other than the one who received it.

<Hidden>

User

They will NOT be transferrable by any mechanism to a character other than the one who received it.

My main toon havent got the tabard :(.. I made it even before 29 oct 2009..

Development Team Leader

User

And your point is...?

Helior

User

Development Team from Springfield is no longer smiling in his picture Talidaris. Stand down...:o

<Hidden>

User

amg i made my main char 30.10.2009. can i get tabard too? :D

<Hidden>

User

U guys stupid or something?? did any of u at least took 1 min to read whats written up there?

Eligible characters are those whose creation date is prior to October 29, 2009, which was when Neverendless changed to the Orange Core. These characters will, over the next 24 hours or so, automatically receive a tabard via in-game mail.

Deadcode

User

U guys stupid or something?? did any of u at least took 1 min to read whats written up there?

lol agreed, take a second to read it properly :P tyvm staff, much appreciated

<Hidden>

User

lol i made my acc 7/10/11 too late :S

<Hidden>

User

ok one question i would also like to have one but well im to late although me love NE-WOW very much or more TO MUCH :)>
Question is why dont we all get one? just for updating for ne-wow and for VOTEING!

shadowfax

User

Noooooo 30/10/2009..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

<Hidden>

User

I think the tabards should be account-bound, if the first character is not the most used is a mess...

Development Team Leader

User

I think the tabards should be account-bound, if the first character is not the most used is a mess...

Your other characters have not survived 2 core changes. It's up to you as to whether or not you want to play the characters that did.

In other news we just passed the halfway point. If all goes well the rest should be finished in the next 6 hours.

<Hidden>

User

I wont get tabard im new :(

Development Team Leader

User

Three quarters of the tabards have now been sent, couple more hours and they'll all be done.

Development Team Leader

User

Aaaand they're finished. If you don't have one by this point, you aren't getting one.

<Hidden>

User

And your point is...?

Nvm, i got it now. Thx Development Team xD

Paladie

User

Got 4 tabards... rawr

Kranith

User

Thx a lot Ne staff and Mr Bobby!! the tabard is a great gift!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Ive been with server for over 3 years and been through the core changes but i was mistakenly deleted by server due to a error and had to create my character and my guild again .. whats my chances of getting a tunic..im a long serving loyal NE player??

ThuG_Soulja

User

My char is created 1 week after october 29 2009 :( isnt there any chance of getting a tabard??? :(:(:(

vladsi

User

Hellow.

My char was made long before 2009, and i didn't recive the tabard. Any chance you guys will review the automated script please, or maybe be so kind as to do a check on my situation?

Thank you, and keep up the good job

You need to be logged in to reply.