Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Town Hall Meeting
Town Hall Meeting

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Blackswann will host a "Town Hall Meeting" in TS3 and via Ustream this Sunday, August 19 at 11:00 a.m. server time.

This is your chance to come and ask questions or discuss the topics on your mind with the Owner himself! Other staff will also be present, so do be sure to join in the fun!

For those of you who are not familiar with Ustream, you won't need an account to view the video feed. Just navigate to the Neverendless Channel at meeting time and enjoy!

We look forward to seeing you all there. :)

Meteorax

User

Nice idea, but I'm just afraid to see if people will be shy. xD

<Hidden>

User

/agree because of people being shy they will just listen not ask the question on their mind blackswann (and all other staff heads) should be able to take private message from players and say a player asked "blah blah blah"

<Hidden>

User

I'm totally going to be at this meeting.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Those shy ones that don't come are just hipsters and probably will say its too mainstream to bundle up and talk to swann :D

<Hidden>

User

So long as we can ask honest things like about population and when fixes will be implemented without the threat of being banned I'm happy to ask plenty of stuff

<Hidden>

User

Woellah ill be there

<Hidden>

User

With a chance of you thinking I'm retarted, what is TS3 anyway?

<Hidden>

User

Naxinia TS3 is Team Speak 3. As well as the IRC (chat client), TS3 is a client that allows you to chat and talk via microphone with other people (cooperate with them). If you remember, before TS came to NE, we had Ventrillo client. NE-WoW is using TS3 from a long time. Go to this page and download it. After that navigate your channel to teamspeak.neverendless-wow.com:9215 and have fun.

<Hidden>

User

yeah pll dont tell what the think about NE bez they dont want to get bann :( but as i see it no one will get bann in this meeting :)

You need to be logged in to reply.