Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Updates for Neverendless
Updates for Neverendless

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Greetings Neverendless!

Core Change

We are proud to announce that we are officially on Naval Core! What does this mean for Neverendless?
First you MUST have client 3.3.5 (12340). See the Connection Guide for information on how to patch up.

• More working Class Spells, Talents, Items, Effects, etc.
  • More working Instances and Quests
  • More working Battlegrounds and Arenas
  • Better stability
  • Experience Rate Dropped to 10x.
  • And More!

Repair vs. Recustomization

Our policy on Recustomizations and Repairs with the core change is very simple:

• If the Effect breaks on the new core; submit a Repair
  • If you want to change the effect to something that now works on the new Core, submit a Recustomization

Voting

We want to clear the issue of the second Vote Site. We are aware that it is not requiring a Captcha on our website, and we assure you that it is working properly. The way that it works has changed, but it is not broken. The vote still counts on both their site and ours.

<Hidden>

User

So this recustomization requires chips or is it for free? :3

<Hidden>

User

atlast , it came "the naval core" :D

<Hidden>

User

When was recustom free, what do u think lol...

Rammler

User

will there be a list about the spells, talents etc. that have been fixed?

<Hidden>

User

Well good job! Once again, the server has become a better place for playing WoW.

<Hidden>

User

Better stabilization!! NeverLogout WoW!!

<Hidden>

User

Awww might I enquire why the XP rate was dropped :(

Tien86

User

is shadowmourne aspect and effect available on custom items?

<Hidden>

User

@constellitia:varied possibilities, most come down to: people level too fast.
some can get to 80 in a matter of hours (not days, but seriously hours)
I should know, I went down lists of quests and managed it for some.
and since they got a better core, there might be (depends) a new influx of players, which means more leveling.
less xp rates = more time leveling, and more time here. plus, more time voting for items that they want.
but on the flipside I could just be blowing hot air :D

-some of the fixes include major gameplay mechanics, (most important to me: mp5 while casting, which was DNE on old server), pet scaling, etc.
-i'm not sure whether I should be fair or not and tell anyone, nor am I sure if it was fixed already, but either way...I foresee the value of stormchops dropping...immensely, lol.

<Hidden>

User

There are various practical reasons. for changing the rate from 15 % -> 10 %.. For one most quest systems / chains will break if you level too fast.. Due to quests becoming unvisible to you ( too low level )

As a plus.. there is so much working content on this server that you will just miss out, if you level too fast.

I recommend everyone to start a new toon.. Honestly!!

poowarrior88

User

I was randomly banned while playing... bug? I don't cheat.

<Hidden>

User

Don't discuss this here...
If you really are banned and want to be unbanned, make a ban appeal on the forum.

Tien86

User

I don't understand what you guys mean with "If the Effect breaks on the new core; submit a Repair"

<Hidden>

User

Bobby,

My profs have reset. I don't mind releveling them, but I donated for the recipes on several of my toons, will this be fixed?

Tien86

User

he said that the profs will be fixed in 26 hours

<Hidden>

User

I voted with 7 accounts and now only return with one. Not like ten Ageitos Captcha in the Top 100 Arena! And I only gained 9 devotee with other comtes

<Hidden>

User

Me too, my brother too, a couple of friends too, even on accounts not used in the last 3-4 weeks ... I hope it's a bug.

<Hidden>

User

hmmm well im unable to login to the game at all does this mean im banned as well? :/

galaton

User

<Hidden>

User

not being able to log in, your only banned if it says u are. if it just says u cant log in then its not a ban

<Hidden>

User

1 suggestion: BRING BACK THE TELEPORT GUYY

Atrox69

User

They banned me too, I logged 3 times in the last 2 months, now I come to check new core and bam! Banned. Nice ... >.< I think they messed up some filter or anything ...

jasonxzion

User

nice work guys. epic times await :D

<Hidden>

User

We want to clear the issue of the second Vote Site. We are aware that it is not requiring a Captcha on our website, and we assure you that it is working properly. The way that it works has changed, but it is not broken. The vote still counts on both their site and ours.

Ok, here is my issue. Before the change of the site Captcha I could vote on the Top 100 Arena from my office, with both of my accounts, and the vote counted for each. But if I voted from my home I only get 1 vote to count depending on which account I was logged into when I vote. When I tried voting with the other account I would get an error message that someone already voted on my IP gateway. NOW, no matter how many times I vote at my office I cannot register a vote with either account and I am stuck with the one account per day voting at home. Why is this. Nothing changed at my office, why do the votes not count anymore?

Jem

User

Ok to try and answer all the questions.

There was an issue with the sensitivity of the new in-game ban system. We are looking into it and will be adjusting it so you will not get banned for doing normal game actions. Please be patient as we fix it. If you have been banned by mistake then please put in a Ban Appeal so your account can be unbanned.

The Teleporter guy will be added to the game soon, so please be patient.

The profession issue has been fixed. If you are still having an issue then please relog, clear your cache and you should be fine. If you are still having an issue with your profession stats not showing correctly then please put in a support ticket.

The second voting site issue. I think the point, everyone who is upset is missing, is Neverendless was giving you "free" vote points for every account on the same IP after the first account (so for account 2, 3, 4, etc), as those account's votes have never counted at any of the vote sites.
Due to the fact that Top 100 Arena now actually sends back the vote information to us, meaning they tell us who actually came to their site and voted properly, we are not giving "free" vote points for that vote site anymore. I know this seems unfair for your 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc account but it is how the system is set up to work with this site.
Now on the other sites, at this time, you will get vote points for every account your fill in the NE captcha regardless of them being on the same IP and despite the fact you may not even be voting at the vote site correctly on any of the accounts.

Hope this helps.

<Hidden>

User

bloodthirst doesnt work right

Neomundo

User

is there a list where shows all the abilities that were fixed??

<Hidden>

User

I was hoping that with new core we'll get rid of a major problem which is disconnects. Eh, didn't happened. Anyhow, thx for the update and wtg.

Edit: or maybe i am wrong.

Westley

User

If you cannot log in, check server is online or offline, ALSO check your patch, it's now 3.3.5. If you do not have this patch then you cannot log in :')

You need to be logged in to reply.