Updates for Neverendless
Updates for Neverendless

<Hidden>

User

Warlocks were clearly OP.

Thank you for this grat update anyway!

Bunso

User

why in the hell i cant log in... i can see the realm.... my patch is 3.3.5 ver 12340.. there is nothing wrong... this is killing me... always telling me Connecting to game server...but then again nothing... can someone help me.... ?

Jem

User

Please, if you discover an issue, report it on the bug report section and in the Class section on the forums in the Official Bugs report list for your class, this way the Devs can find the issues and repair them. Reporting them here is not the correct spot.

At this time there is not a list of things that have been fixed, but go to your class sections if you have questions of your fellow players as to what is working or not on your class.

<Hidden>

User

Amazing News!

Thanks to everyone!

/lick

Bunso

User

Jem... this is not a bug... this is an "ISSUE"..... if you are wondering if im FREAKING OUT....? YES.. i am.. almost 12 hours ago.... me and my wife needs help not direction....

<Hidden>

User

@Bunso

Can I suggest you to create a temporary new account on our server and see if you are able to login with that one.
If so, that will eliminate at least potential issues with your current accounts.

If that didnt work; I assume your realmlist.wtf is alright. as you said you can see server.
I probably dont need to ask what Server Name you see there. but if you want you can say anyway.

If still no success, please try following steps:
First create copy of your entire wow folder then slowly one by one remove following folders completely and try to relog: ( only if they exist )
- <wowfolder> WTF
- <wowfolder> Cache
- <wowfolder> WDB
- <wowfolder> Interface

If then still no success.. let us know

Jem

User

@Bunso - my comment was not intended for you sorry for the confusion - it was for the people reporting character bugs on this thread - at the time i was typing up my answer your post was not there for me to see.

But that being said, I understasnd your frustration at not being able to log in to the server. Please follow Dev Martijn's advice as well as these things.

Please verify that your windows firewall, your virus scanner's firewall are not giving you issues. If you did some updating to get onto the new core settings may have been changed. Try flushing your DNS as well. Aslo make sure you changed the realmlist in the Data/enUS folder not the one in the main one (I made that mistake once).

Hopefully you will get it all worked out and be playing soon.

<Hidden>

User

How can i download the new patch ? Q.Q lol

<Hidden>

User

I cant log in QQ ... xD

Jem

User

<Hidden>

User

i hate the new core! Rogue sux man! kidney shot is 20 seconds cooldown, only rogue sux other things are awesome.

<Hidden>

User

Jem i did , but maybe i don't have enough space to put that file QQ

<Hidden>

User

Isn't the cooldown on Kidney shot supposed to be 20 sec?

<Hidden>

User

I put it On Local disk still not work xD idk what i suppose to do :/

evan123

User

Me too ,, i cant log in , i put the patch 3.3.5 (12340) on local disk still cant open wow ..... :P

<Hidden>

User

me2 :( stuck at 'logging into game server' + 'success'

Delikat

User

Can some one explain me how can a full donor pala can't make more then 1-2k DMG :O ????
this is what it happen in this moment to me....

<Hidden>

User

PLEASE SPANISH PLZ

<Hidden>

User

But I still got problems with the secon vote site :(

<Hidden>

User

@Bunso

Can I suggest you to create a temporary new account on our server and see if you are able to login with that one.
If so, that will eliminate at least potential issues with your current accounts.

If that didnt work; I assume your realmlist.wtf is alright. as you said you can see server.
I probably dont need to ask what Server Name you see there. but if you want you can say anyway.

If still no success, please try following steps:
First create copy of your entire wow folder then slowly one by one remove following folders completely and try to relog: ( only if they exist )
- WTF
- Cache
- WDB
- Interface

If then still no success.. let us know

i did this but still i cant log in.
i need help this kinda frustrating now..
im freakin out..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOStalgic

User

GM My Weapone i am not getting proper Disorients Chance in NewCore.

[Dark Banishing]....

<Hidden>

User

wtf is this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried making new account and i cant log in.

i follow what MARTIJN says, still i cant log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it say success but im stuck in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it didnt continue in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what kinfd of UPDATE IT THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuntmaster67

User

well guys all my toons pros are reset to one and i am just gonna wait a day to see if all works out lol

Bunso

User

@Martijn

"Neverendless Wow 3.3.5a (PVP) (6) (low)"

-this means my realmlist.wtf is ok right as well as my patch....
-i've tried to create a temp account, confirmed e-mail still i got the same results
-backed-up the whole WoW folder to my external disk, carefully followed your advice
(i tried to connect in between steps) but no luck... still the same problem...
-i think this issue is server sided cause when we are still in the old core.. everything is fine...
but now... i know that you guys really work hard for that new core but if i can't play with it....
ISN'T IT SAD?

Bunso

User

i even tried to turn my AVG Anti-Virus off just to make sure it does'nt affect anything...
still the same...

Bunso

User

guys with the same problem...

what is your anti-virus?

galaton

User

beekayzee do you have pacht 3.3.5.a if not then you have found the reason why you cant log in :)

Demean

User

Same problem for me too. stuck at success ! + logging in to server. Hope it gets sorted out ASAP

<Hidden>

User

i already unistalled my anti virus

did all the instruction given above

still im stuck into loggin +success

then nothing happens..

i cant play..

and it seems no1 out there trying to tell us what to do then...

<Hidden>

User

Isn't the cooldown on Kidney shot supposed to be 20 sec?

no it don't

You need to be logged in to reply.