<Hidden>

User

wow, i liked it.. its very nice, great work

kokocai

User

Great Job, new site is OSM

bahiniya

User

None of you ever gave a read to the previous posts right?

Vote points will be delivered every end of the week, you will recieve them later not instantly so chill... And keep on voting.. :)

<Hidden>

User

dont like new website... :(

<Hidden>

User

well yeah.. harder to vote.. and why i cant see how many vote points i got..?

<Hidden>

User

You guys delivered on this new site, you can tell a lot of effort was put in. Very nice job.

<Hidden>

User

I think u can still get Vote points but dont acualty vote, i think that faild, i like the new site tho

<Hidden>

User

hum my opinion, site is not bad is cool..
but i dont like when i go login he link me to other site to do it... and vote need work batter (pute numer vote we got and nice menu to vote shop no link xD)

btw good work

SolariiS

User

hmnm
dont like

bad layout, vote count dont work,

lose all acumuled votes?

: /

<Hidden>

User

no vps even though i voted,,, whats going on with that?

<Hidden>

User

nice,much better

Jeanuel

User

Can someone please explain how to type in the capcha? i tried at least 50 times and it keeps saying incorrect try again...

<Hidden>

User

Awesome! Fantastic! Great!

jaeger123

User

<Hidden>

User

Uhmmm... Logged in after a long time off to start playing again and to my surprise... where's my 400+ vote points? The website does look good though.

deathbow

User

yeah just wondering whats happening with the votepoints we lost.. i had quite a lot and now they are gone.. also there are less sites to vote on, is this why the items to purchase with vp's have decreased?

<Hidden>

User

Mmmm, I had like 140+ vote points, what happened to them ???[/u]???[/u]

<Hidden>

User

I like it alot! Good job guys!

<Hidden>

User

genial good good

<Hidden>

User

People are genuinely stupid saying "I had 60 VPs what happened" The admins said a week ago to spend your votepoints..

<Hidden>

User

I like it, you guys did an excellent job and it must have taken hours to do. I'll support you to the end ;)

<Hidden>

User

The website is great now! Keep up the good work.

<Hidden>

User

All of my vote points for all my acc' s are gone !!

<Hidden>

User

WE DONT LIKE IT COZ ITS HARD TO VOTE NE IS THE BEST GAME EVER IN THE UNIVERSE
I HOPE U CHANGE THE VOTESHOP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MORE POWER TO NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
........................CHNGE THE VOTESHOP NO!........................ALWAYS DANHENLEY I. SABINO
FROM: PHILIPPINES!!!!!..................................................^_)

<Hidden>

User

Great but i am not voting again

<Hidden>

User

its a reason to stop Voting So glad:p

dimovski

User

why havnt I any vote points after voting

<Hidden>

User

The mandatory voice captcha was a bad idea. It kinda turns me off from voting. Also, I can never get to vote for Top 100 Arena. The site itself keeps saying I've "already voted", even though I haven't. With vote points coming in only weekly, less vote points coming my way because I can only vote for 2/3 of the sites, and twice (sometimes thrice) the number of captchas needed to vote, it's become more of a chore than a reward. Is it possible to tweak the system? I want to support NE, but I wish it was more convenient to do so.

<Hidden>

User

ineed give me back my VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont go any where & do vote but . . . who must answer ???!!!

<Hidden>

User

did noone read the forum posts about the updat ?
vote points will be generated after every week !

You need to be logged in to reply.