Forums >>> >>>
November's Vote Shop Promotions
November's Vote Shop Promotions

<Hidden>

User

good mount, so I finish my 50 mount jaja perfect

<Hidden>

User

Mounts are ok cause collected 98 mounts and will be reaching to 110 by end of the month by doing quest. May be take advantage of collecting additional from Voteshop.

But Deadly needing Neverendless 36 Slot bag. Please Please. No wrathfull, No Heroic But deadly wanting Neverendless bag. Requirement bag quantity 2 to 3 Nos. My all bags are full.

Earlier it was in Voteshop with 100 VP which was removed from Voteshop and not seen for last 5 months.

<Hidden>

User

turkey shooter...yeah :D

<Hidden>

User

sir i was voting before 1 mounths so please i need
[Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings]
please sir please

<Hidden>

User

sir i was voting before 1 mounths so please i need
[Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand]
please sir please

<Hidden>

User

Seriously... when are you going to fix the Top 100 Arena Vote Portal?

<Hidden>

User

Here's an idea,

Put some items that aren't usually in vote shop for a month, maybe ICC heroic drops or TOC drops, just something that players with full wrathful or end game gear are willing to buy.

The idea is, make those special items very expensive, for example 150~200 vote points. This way players who are voting regularly can spend all their vp once every couple of months on an item that they would actually use.

Look at my vote points, I have 450 Vote points on this account, and I can't use them on anything, I know voting is to help the server, which is why I'm still voting in the first place, but at the same time I would like to spend those VP on something useful that is hard to obtain. I'm not gonna waste those VP on mats that I can farm easily or buy from AH.

If you want players to keep voting regularly, put something in vote shop that they will strive to get, keep the element of surprise, for example one month put Death's Verdict, the next month Deathbringer's Will, then the next month maybe a shirt with stats or a tabad, the shirt and tabard don't need to have the best stats ever, just something that is hard to get in the game will be fine. And afterall only few players will be able to buy those special items anyway.

Totally agree with you

<Hidden>

User

Can you make like 60-65 vote points for 1 wrathful or heroic?

<Hidden>

User

I love all of your idea's,but don't you think the game as game would lose maening if you get 264 or 277 item lvl gear from Vote Shop.I think you should put some of the tank gear in vote shop that are at least 251 item lvl couse its hard to get it and put them on Vote Shop promotion for first mounth at least 2-3 pieces.I know we are voting for server and it mean a lot for you but realy giving Deathbringer's Will on vote shop even for that much Vp is too much or wrathfull set or offset.I think you just need more weapons like daggers on Vote shop that are 251+ item lvl and tanking gear.Love you NE. Keep up whit the good work! :)

<Hidden>

User

Or what about doing something like this: one month you put 4-5 special items in VATE SHAP like [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] for like 80-100 vps and next month you put those items out and put something else in? One of those items should always be a wrathful piece for each class. For example one month you put wrath hands and next you put wrath head. Also you should put wrathful OFFSET items such as wrath neck, cloak,feet for about 45-50 vps. Think about some of the ideas and pick few that you like. It would be very awsome :D

<Hidden>

User

put the toothpick in the voteshop its not there :)

<Hidden>

User

you should put deathbringers will

You need to be logged in to reply.