Forums
Forums >>> >>>
What is the Black Friday sale...
What is the Black Friday sale...

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

21/11/2012 11:18:58

Never before have we done such a deal... On Friday November 23rd for 24hrs we will be offering 2 chips for the donation of 1 dollar. So if you donate 50 you will get 100 chips... A special bonus was asked for as well and I have agreed. For the donation over 400 you will get a special bonus of chips from Blackswann directly. You will also earn the title of VIP in the Forums (big deal right lol) and a new designation in the teamspeak server of SD (super donor) the title of SD will only be given for this sale and no others that are planned in the future atm.

Break out the piggy bank folks Black Friday is coming!!!!

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 11:20:41

Pure Epicness! Awesome So Awesome! <3

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 11:22:46

nice black:D ty:D

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 11:49:09

Nice one for sure :P

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 01:21:27

Yaaaaay :)) You are great!

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 01:21:42

I already donated over $900 do I also get the Super Donator title?

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 01:28:25

What if your donate method takes 3-5 days to transfer and process. Will it still count if you do it on the day? (This is paypal btw).

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 02:41:23

I agree on the time-frame for transactions mentioned. When i was able to pay via CC it was instant receipt of donation chips, The last method I had to use took 24 hours to go through so this is a bit unfair on people who see things spend out cash and then get chips after the sales ended.

Korfane

User

21/11/2012 03:20:20

For the donation over 400...does that mean if someone donates over that amount during Black Friday?

Still a great deal for those looking for some nice Thanksgiving presents. :)

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 04:22:47

hmsss.... shall I do it or not...

qeenix

User

21/11/2012 05:48:44

Yeah. Sounds very nice but my last donation was MY LAST! :D Now I just enjoy my char. Or meaby make a healer xD nope! We see more cool donors on BG's Cant wait.

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 05:53:56

Was hoping for a 75% discount...

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 07:13:16

So what if 200 is donated and that equates to 400? Also what others said about the delay that can take place, and I'll just assume that you have to donate the 400 during Black Friday lol. It would've been nice to of had known prior to just a few days before, money's been spent >.<

jaztwo

User

21/11/2012 07:30:24

haha, only donors wrote comments to this topic :)
btw. it's not in favor of players..they allready hate donors.. now NE will have more donors :)

Well, now donors will hate those Super Donors :)
well sounds nice for me, i mean, if you didn't donate before is because you can't and maybe 80% of those who donate that day will be players that already are donors so not a big diference...

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 07:56:52

It's not a big deal you donate 240 $ for 1 full donor set you geth a second free i was hoping for a 75% discount on mounts and stuff

<Hidden>

User

21/11/2012 09:50:32

Immo donate a full tier <highest> for mah priest... no customs for mah!

<Hidden>

User

22/11/2012 12:08:04

It's not a big deal you donate 240 $ for 1 full donor set you geth a second free i was hoping for a 75% discount on mounts and stuff

Well technically it is a 50% discount on everything, including mounts. Everything requires the same chips, and the chips are being sold 2 for 1. 2 for 1 = 50%. A mount that requires 20 chips will only cost $10 to buy since $10 will get you 20 chips instead of just 10.

For the people worried about the delay in the payment confirmation that is largely your banks fault for delaying the verification or the release of funds. An admin will have to confirm if they will take that delay into consideration for things like the Super Donor Title, but if you run into problems with it taking 3-5 days to get your payment confirmed you should do your part in finding a different form of payment.

Regardless if you use Google Wallet or the Payment Wall, it's all up to your bank or credit card company to release the requested funds in order for the transaction to be completed. I don't know what country restrictions are involved but I do know that Google Wallet does work even with pre-apid credit cards.

It would be nice to see some sort of extra recognition for big donors, and not just a special title for making a big donation on just this one day. The "VIP" title on the forums has been around forever for anyone who donates at least $100. But there are many people who have donated significantly more, even more then the $400 that is being required for the special Super Donor TS3 title.

I have made a suggestion ticket in the past about special renegotiation for big donors. Would be nice to see something for having donated so much over the years.

Ysabel

Director, Operations

22/11/2012 06:25:25

Alright I guess that's about enough. There will be no more comments here.

I would like to remind you all that "donor" does not always equal "custom" as well as the fact that this server would not exist at all without the support of donors. Donor bashing is not tolerated. If you have helpful input or ideas, please do feel free to make a Feedback support ticket and we will be happy to hear what you have to say. Bashing, disrespect and negativity are however not tolerated in any shape or form.

For those who are worried about transactions not going through in time, rest assured that this should not be a problem. The site should charge you and credit chips based on the time of the transaction with us. If there is a problem, you can make a support ticket and we will handle it.

Thank you to those who supported Blackswann for this post.

You need to be logged in to reply.